Trump Directs EPA To Crack Down On San Francisco's Pollution Problems

California does have a 30 billion dollar state surplus, so they have more than enough money to address the homeless problem....

'Extraordinary' $30 Billion Budget Surplus Will Greet Incoming Gov. Newsom - Times of San Diego

What a bunch of losers, they have a surplus while Trump is having to deal with trillion dollar deficits because of liberal policies.......#MAGA

The federal government also has unused federal facilities that could be used to create housing without having to wait to build something.
Don't house the homeless, just get them away from real Americans -- put them on an island and let them fend for themselves

It would actually make for good television programming and would actually be better than wasting money on trying to house them

California does have a 30 billion dollar state surplus, so they have more than enough money to address the homeless problem....

'Extraordinary' $30 Billion Budget Surplus Will Greet Incoming Gov. Newsom - Times of San Diego

What a bunch of losers, they have a surplus while Trump is having to deal with trillion dollar deficits because of liberal policies.......#MAGA

The federal government also has unused federal facilities that could be used to create housing without having to wait to build something.
Yeah. Sure. Put the poor into internment camps.

San Francisco is the model for a city that has entirely lost its middle class. Income inequality is at 100%. It is a city of the very rich and the sick and destitute. Building affordable housing for the mentally ill and drug addicted will not help.
So housing shortages causes higher rents are not relevant?
Relevant or not, housing for the mentally ill and drug addicts will not help. Unless we are talking about involuntary committment to asylums. We are talking about thousands of the worthless. That means asylums the size of a mid size city.

What San Francisco needs is a fast acting pathogen and another fire.
So homeless are worthless.

A see you have the typical Rupublican anti-Christian view on things.

About 9% of the homeless are veterans. I see you extend your hatred of Vets to include homeless vets.
Liberal homeless are worthless, because they CHOOSE to be that way. I do not feel sorry for the worthless fucks, or you either. You just cant fix stupid.

San Francisco is the model for a city that has entirely lost its middle class. Income inequality is at 100%. It is a city
San Francisco is the model for a city that has entirely lost its middle class. Income inequality is at 100%. It is a city of the very rich and the sick and destitute. Building affordable housing for the mentally ill and drug addicted will not help.
Relevant or not, housing for the mentally ill and drug addicts will not help. Unless we are talking about involuntary committment to asylums. We are talking about thousands of the worthless. That means asylums the size of a mid size city.

About 9% of the homeless are veterans. I see you extend your hatred of Vets to include homeless vets.
Recognizing reality isn't hate. Worthless means having no value. Sorry but even Vets might devolve into having no value. Unless you mean intrinsic value, say by the pound or whether any organs can be harvested.

We have a homeless problem of the mentally ill and drug addicts because we interfered with the natural life cycle. We fed them, medicated them and gave free clean needles. We allowed them to live. The same way we protect and provide habitat for rats. If we had allowed nature to take its course they would be dead and the problems they make greatly diminished.

I have no particular sympathy for Vets. They think a while of service entitles them to sympathy and coddling forever more. Some think a tour of pushing papers in Iraq is the lifetime excuse for beating the wife, abusing the children and kicking the dog. Nope and no you can't whine about being a homeless Vet when you get kicked out either.

San Francisco is the model for a city that has entirely lost its middle class. Income inequality is at 100%. It is a city

Recognizing reality isn't hate. Worthless means having no value. Sorry but even Vets might devolve into having no value. Unless you mean intrinsic value, say by the pound or whether any organs can be harvested.

We have a homeless problem of the mentally ill and drug addicts because we interfered with the natural life cycle. We fed them, medicated them and gave free clean needles. We allowed them to live. The same way we protect and provide habitat for rats. If we had allowed nature to take its course they would be dead and the problems they make greatly diminished.

I have no particular sympathy for Vets. They think a while of service entitles them to sympathy and coddling forever more. Some think a tour of pushing papers in Iraq is the lifetime excuse for beating the wife, abusing the children and kicking the dog. Nope and no you can't whine about being a homeless Vet when you get kicked out either.
You are a disgusting, perverted poor excuse for a human being. It is people like you that are worthless.

People loose their hom,es for lots of reasons. Medical bills, loss of a job,. Many actually work.

But Mr. Judgemental POS you call them worthless.

Liberal homeless are worthless, because they CHOOSE to be that way. I do not feel sorry for the worthless fucks, or you either. You just cant fix stupid.
What about Conservative homeless people? I thought you assfucks at least pretended to be Christians?

Yeah. Sure. Put the poor into internment camps.

They would voluntarily come & go moron. Unlike the camps Trump has for the children the fat ass stole.

Don't house the homeless, just get them away from real Americans -- put them on an island and let them fend for themselves

It would actually make for good television programming and would actually be better than wasting money on trying to house them
I am actually surprised

I knew you Trumpettes were stupid, ignorant people but they way you talk about the homesless even makes you bigger scumbags than I thought.

‘Cities Going to Hell’: Trump to Hit San Francisco With Pollution Violation Over Homelessness

Trump is finally tackling pollution in a constructive way by officially citing San Francisco and LA for violating EPA policies for their pollution problem, i.e. homeless people.

"President Trump said late Wednesday the notice would come from the Environmental Protection Agency. He said waste, specifically used needles, in storm sewers is contributing to ocean pollution. Trump continued “It’s a terrible situation that’s in Los Angeles and in San Francisco. He added: “They have to clean it up. We can’t have our cities going to hell.”

Failed black racist mayor London Breed responded by saying San Francisco is addressing its homeless crisis by dedicating services for the mentally ill and drug addicted, adding 1,000 new shelter beds and seeking voter approval of a $600 million affordable housing bond. This is the problem with these dumb democrat blacks, they think government can address the problem of mental illness and drug addiction when it is their liberal policies that caused all of the mental illness, drug addiction and homelessness.

Fortunately, Ben Carson rejected California's request for funding in building more affordable housing as well as increasing shelter capacity -- This is not America's problem, this is California's liberal problem, so they need to fix it. Homeless people are nothing but trash, pollution and if these cities can't clean it up, then Trump should cut all funding to these shit hole cities until they adopt more conservative policies that actually fixes mentally ill drug addicted homeless people.

If the Fed rejected aid,then Trump should fire Carson. If he is hoing to dictate then the fat assed POS should fund it.

Funny chit how the " OMG OMG State's Rights" people are cheering the federal government's interference in California.

Wait a minute. You silly people are always telling us how great, wealthy, and powerful Cali is, seems to me if they are as great as you claim they should be able to handle it no problem!

So, which is it?
I have never said anything about California being wealthy.

If Trump wants to give States mandates, the orange fucker should fund them.
The federal government has given states mandates over the decades that the local areas and states have to pay for.
like?

‘Cities Going to Hell’: Trump to Hit San Francisco With Pollution Violation Over Homelessness

Trump is finally tackling pollution in a constructive way by officially citing San Francisco and LA for violating EPA policies for their pollution problem, i.e. homeless people.

"President Trump said late Wednesday the notice would come from the Environmental Protection Agency. He said waste, specifically used needles, in storm sewers is contributing to ocean pollution. Trump continued “It’s a terrible situation that’s in Los Angeles and in San Francisco. He added: “They have to clean it up. We can’t have our cities going to hell.”

Failed black racist mayor London Breed responded by saying San Francisco is addressing its homeless crisis by dedicating services for the mentally ill and drug addicted, adding 1,000 new shelter beds and seeking voter approval of a $600 million affordable housing bond. This is the problem with these dumb democrat blacks, they think government can address the problem of mental illness and drug addiction when it is their liberal policies that caused all of the mental illness, drug addiction and homelessness.

Fortunately, Ben Carson rejected California's request for funding in building more affordable housing as well as increasing shelter capacity -- This is not America's problem, this is California's liberal problem, so they need to fix it. Homeless people are nothing but trash, pollution and if these cities can't clean it up, then Trump should cut all funding to these shit hole cities until they adopt more conservative policies that actually fixes mentally ill drug addicted homeless people.
Former Mayor of SF is now of course the governor of the state of California.

Doubtless, he will turn the entire once beautiful state into a cesspool of homeless, junkies and illegals.

You are a disgusting, perverted poor excuse for a human being. It is people like you that are worthless.

People loose their hom,es for lots of reasons. Medical bills, loss of a job,. Many actually work.

The homeless just didn't lose their homes, these are folks who burned their bridges as well. Their moms, their friends, won't have them, so they are left "shittin' on the dock of the bay" and bumming loose change in front of the liquor store.

I am actually surprised

I knew you Trumpettes were stupid, ignorant people but they way you talk about the homesless even makes you bigger scumbags than I thought.

Remember, lack of empathy is a sure sign of psychopathy. These Cult45 mooks are already over the edge.

People who are homeless because of medical bills, loss of a job are a very small number. They are easily helped. It's the chronic homeless, the drug addicted, the mentally ill those who shit in the streets and have visible insects running in and out of their clothes. They cannot be helped. They can be artificially kept alive.

The homeless just didn't lose their homes, these are folks who burned their bridges as well. Their moms, their friends, won't have them, so they are left "shittin' on the dock of the bay" and bumming loose change in front of the liquor store.
Many times these are Vets. They used PTSD from 30 years or more ago as the excuse to get high and beat their wives who then throw them out. Then they cry. Waaaa waaaa no one cares. I'm a Vet you owe me forever and I can do whatever the fuck I want.

This nothing more than a personsl vendetta by Trump. There are far worse pollution problems in other states than this. It is in line with his attack on California's emissions standards (which are supported by the auto industry) and even his sttacks on the auto manufacturers for supporting it. He is conducting a war on Cali that is bizarre and unprecedented behavior by a modern president.

This nothing more than a personsl vendetta by Trump. There are far worse pollution problems in other states than this. It is in line with his attack on California's emissions standards (which are supported by the auto industry) and even his sttacks on the auto manufacturers for supporting it. He is conducting a war on Cali that is bizarre and unprecedented behavior by a modern president.
Liar.

Can shit be used to fill potholes? Maybe add another ingredient to it...Talk about eco green.

Liar.
No.

Liar.

Where is Trump’s EPA?

Ten Worse States For Water Pollution
Industry dumped over 206 million pounds of toxic chemicals into U.S. waterways in 2012, according to a new report by the advocacy group Environment America Research and Policy Center.

The report, which drew on data published by industrial facilities as well as government numbers, broke that figure down by state, region, and water source.

The report ranked which states are polluting U.S. waterways the most. The top 10, starting with the highest amount of toxic releases: Indiana, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Virginia, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio.

The Great Lakes were among the hardest hit, swallowing 8.39 million pounds of toxic chemicals in 2012. The Chesapeake Bay took in 3.23 million pounds; the Upper Mississippi River absorbed 16.9 million pounds; and the Puget Sound swallowed 578,000 pounds.

Forum List

Back