Trump Disparages Testing

“So we have the best testing in the world,” Trump said. “It could be the testing’s, frankly, overrated? Maybe it is overrated.”

The country has more than 1.4 million confirmed cases of COVID-19, but Trump said that’s only because the U.S. has carried out more tests.

“We have more cases than anybody in the world, but why? Because we do more testing,” Trump said. “When you test, you have a case. When you test you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases. They don’t want to write that. It’s common sense. We test much more.”

No Mr. President...the cases would still be there...we just wouldn't know who had it. THAT is common sense

The OP failed to dispute Trump's point. He basically said what Trump did yet somehow he disagrees with Trump.

TDS stage 3 IMO.

The reason no country in the world is testing everyone is because the tests aren't completely reliable and there aren't enough tests to do everyone. It's stupid to harp about something that we lead the world in but that's what Democrats and their MSM co conspirators always do. The whole world is looking to see what Trump does next since he has become the foremost leader in the response. Right now Trump has put every state in a position to recover but it seems the Democrat run states are doing their best to fail so they can blame that on Trump. The Democrat party offers absolutely no hope for recovery. They'll keep doing stupid shit like harping about Trump using hydroxychloroquine while Trump works hard to push for a vaccine and cure. This country would fail under Democrat leadership.
The lack of testing is NOT because the tests are unreliable.
The problem is the LACK of them... STILL...

I guess his dismissing of those with comorbidity as somehow inconsequential escaped you.

When did that happen?
When did that happen?

When he posted it of course.

He is right. It’s not the be all and end all. Herd immunity is. Almost 1/4 our workforce is unemployed. Almost zero deaths for those under 59 and without a cormorbidity. Open the economy.
We didn't close the economy during the Hong Kong flu? Just as many deaths. Impacted older people more severely.

I never said we should ignore them. You did.
Except you did ignore them entirely.
You cited them as dying and then said to open up.

"Almost zero deaths for those under 59 and without a cormorbidity. Open the economy."

So, only those with comorbidities are dying but fuck em. Open anyway.

Nearly 25 million Americans have an autoimmune disease, dope.
Open it up and they can isolate. It’s not an overly difficult concept. We can work and provide for those that cannot vs none of us working. Not sure what you don’t understand about that. When would you open it up? Never?
Open it up and they can isolate. It’s not an overly difficult concept. We can work and provide for those that cannot vs none of us working. Not sure what you don’t understand about that. When would you open it up? Never?
I'm not against opening. I'm against opening without a plan.
They can isolate?
Where's the plan for that?

we are already implementing the plan, test those with symptoms and isolate those who test positive. Let the rest of us go about our lives. If you are scared, wear a mask or stay home. simple.
Liar. There is no plan for those people.
Why do they need a plan? They are grown men and women? Nursing homes are private businesses and should set up their own plans. Only liar around here is you.
Nursing homes are private businesses

yea that’s working out well

I guess his dismissing of those with comorbidity as somehow inconsequential escaped you.

When did that happen?
When did that happen?

He is right. It’s not the be all and end all. Herd immunity is. Almost 1/4 our workforce is unemployed. Almost zero deaths for those under 59 and without a cormorbidity. Open the economy.
We didn't close the economy during the Hong Kong flu? Just as many deaths. Impacted older people more severely.

"Almost zero deaths for those under 59 and without a cormorbidity. Open the economy."

They can isolate?

we are already implementing the plan, test those with symptoms and isolate those who test positive. Let the rest of us go about our lives. If you are scared, wear a mask or stay home. simple.
Why do they need a plan? They are grown men and women? Nursing homes are private businesses and should set up their own plans. Only liar around here is you.

I'm not talking about nursing homes, dope.
Im talking about the 25 million Americans with autoimmune disease because they're at an increased risk of death. Like I said. There is no plan.

Can people at risk due to immuno disease remain in isolation and retain their unemployment despite being called back to work?

Who the fuck knows? :dunno:
Show a link that shows they are dying at high %s. Again they are grown persons and should be able to take care of themselves. They may apply for disability. Doesn’t mean we punish the rest of the country.

When did that happen?
When did that happen?

They can isolate?

It is in Florida. How do you explain that, Herr Lesh? Just because Cuomo and Deblasio messed up, we should all be paying for it? Real logical

When did that happen?
When did that happen?

They can isolate?

Im talking about the 25 million Americans with autoimmune disease because they're at an increased risk of death. Like I said. There is no plan.

Can people at risk due to immuno disease remain in isolation and retain their unemployment despite being called back to work?

Show a link that shows they are dying at high %s. Again they are grown persons and should be able to take care of themselves. They may apply for disability. Doesn’t mean we punish the rest of the country.
Derp....
That's a retarded argument.
Every unemployed person is grown and should be able to take care of themselves as well, dope.

The point is there are no plans in place for any negative eventualities.

It is in Florida. How do you explain that, Herr Lesh? Just because Cuomo and Deblasio messed up, we should all be paying for it? Real logical
26,000 nursing home and assisted living residents across the nation have died. NY...the center of the pandemic accounts for only 1/5 of them. SO what's going on elsewhere huh?

When did that happen?
When did that happen?

They can isolate?

Is it really...you piece of shit?

When did that happen?
When did that happen?

They can isolate?

Derp....
Every unemployed person is grown and should be able to take care of themselves as well, dope.

And they do but they cannot work when dumbass governors shut down the country. Florida is going great how do you explain that? Same as Georgia.

26,000 nursing home and assisted living residents across the nation have died. NY...the center of the pandemic accounts for only 1/5 of them. SO what's going on elsewhere huh?
Only 20%? That’s a lot when we have 50 states. Why is Florida doing so much better?

Overrated? This from a President who gets tested every DAY

He also won't allow anyone around him unless they have been tested that day.

It's the end all for trump and he believes everyone around him must be tested.

It's not the end all for everyone else and no one else has the right to know if they have it or are around someone who has it.

That's what trump and his followers believe.

I will add those who have it but aren't tested will spread it to everyone around them causing more needless deaths, suffering and shutdowns to have to happen again.

When did that happen?
When did that happen?

They can isolate?

Is it really...you piece of shit?

Yes Herr Lesh. Doing great. Don’t post your fake news crap. Their death rate is better than Cali or NY. Lockdown states. How do you explain that?

"If we didn't as much testing we would have very few cases. It's common sense"

No Mr. President...the cases would still be there...we just wouldn't know who had it. THAT is common sense

So you all for "only the strong will survive".
That is how the world works. Right now if deaths in the US increased by 10x we would lose 2 people per 1,000. That is if they increase 10 fold.
Yes it works that way without medicine, doctors and nurses. Its a good way of getting rid of the aged, poor folks and disabled, whoever can't fend for themselves and are a strain on society.

Strange, they have the exact opposite belief when it comes to a zygote, embryo and fetus.

In that case they would rather the healthy woman die.

In that case no matter the situation, that zygote, embryo or fetus must take precedence over anything and everyone. No matter who dies.

These people are sick. They most certainly aren't pro life and certainly have been played as fools.

When did that happen?
When did that happen?

They can isolate?

Derp....

And they do but they cannot work when dumbass governors shut down the country. Florida is going great how do you explain that? Same as Georgia.
Derp.....
So those grown folks can't take care of themselves without gubmint help?

When did that happen?
When did that happen?

They can isolate?

Derp....

Derp.....
So they are dependent on the Govt. All 25mil? Link...

"If we didn't as much testing we would have very few cases. It's common sense"

So you all for "only the strong will survive".
That is how the world works. Right now if deaths in the US increased by 10x we would lose 2 people per 1,000. That is if they increase 10 fold.
Yes it works that way without medicine, doctors and nurses. Its a good way of getting rid of the aged, poor folks and disabled, whoever can't fend for themselves and are a strain on society.

Strange, they have the exact opposite belief when it comes to a zygote, embryo and fetus.

In that case they would rather the healthy woman die.

In that case no matter the situation, that zygote, embryo or fetus must take precedence over anything and everyone. No matter who dies.

These people are sick. They most certainly aren't pro life and certainly have been played as fools.
Your post doesn’t make any sense.

When did that happen?
When did that happen?

They can isolate?

Derp....

Derp.....
I'm talking about you unemployed, dope. Try reading before responding.

Oh look...Ilinois is still sending them back to nursing homes

When did that happen?
When did that happen?

They can isolate?

Derp....

Derp.....
I'm talking about you unemployed, dope. Try reading before responding.
I am employed but have many clients who had to lay people off. Open the economy and unemployment declined substantially. The solution is not overly difficult to implement.

Forum List

Back