Trump does not let morality get in the way of making more money

It has become quite clear that the leftists in here know nothing of irony when they start threads like these.

WTF would Trumpdrones know about morals ?

if they had morals Trump wouldnt be their F'n hero.
We wouldn't have Trump if you didn't elect dumbass Obama. Then ran ole Hillary, the biggest crook ever. We had no choice, but turns out it was a good one. Go Trump!

Just which billionaires out there do you guys think have gotten that way by being totally morale and upstanding? If you take a real hard serious look at them I doubt you would find any who live up to your high morale standards.
Moral, not morale.
No one is 100% moral. We all have immorality in us. It is not that you are either moral or immoral. We are all measured on a continuum. On the continuum of immorality, there has never been a President as far to the end of the continuum of no morals than Trump.

As a business owner, I continually make decisions on maximizing revenue and the ethics involved. I try very hard to be moral and ethical. I could have made much more money if I ignored morality.
I have been fortunate enough to earn a fair amount of money. Is it moral that I have wealth while others have nothing? I donate to many charities but I do not give away the majority of my wealth.

WTF would Trumpdrones know about morals ?

if they had morals Trump wouldnt be their F'n hero.
We wouldn't have Trump if you didn't elect dumbass Obama. Then ran ole Hillary, the biggest crook ever. We had no choice, but turns out it was a good one. Go Trump!
We wouldn't have Trump if the Democrats had not ran Hillary and the Obama Presidency scared the crap out of white males that they would lose their white privilege.

Just which billionaires out there do you guys think have gotten that way by being totally morale and upstanding? If you take a real hard serious look at them I doubt you would find any who live up to your high morale standards.
Moral, not morale.
No one is 100% moral. We all have immorality in us. It is not that you are either moral or immoral. We are all measured on a continuum. On the continuum of immorality, there has never been a President as far to the end of the continuum of no morals than Trump.

As a business owner, I continually make decisions on maximizing revenue and the ethics involved. I try very hard to be moral and ethical. I could have made much more money if I ignored morality.
I have been fortunate enough to earn a fair amount of money. Is it moral that I have wealth while others have nothing? I donate to many charities but I do not give away the majority of my wealth.
Really never go read some history books on past Presidents your entitled to your opinion but you might consider basing it on something other than your partisan dislike of the man. This is right up there with the threads about the worst President ever only problem with those is Nixon is usually as far back as the left will look and Carter as far as the right will go.

Trump does not let morality get in the way of making more money.
Trump is successful because of his lack of morality. He does not let any morality issue get in the way of maximizing the US economy.

Every past President has put morality ahead of some economic issues, not Trump.

The greediest Americans are loving it! And there are many greedy Americans.

What moral principles are at issue in your complaint?

Aren’t you the guys who argue that there is no morality anyway?

What morality laws is President Trump breaking!
I am not speaking of a law.
Morality
principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.
synonyms: ethics, rights and wrongs, ethicality More
"the morality of nuclear weapons"
virtue, goodness, good behavior, righteousness, rectitude, uprightness;
morals, principles, honesty, integrity, propriety, honor, justice, decency;
ethics, standards/principles of behavior, mores, standards
"a sharp decline in morality"
  • a particular system of values and principles of conduct, especially one held by a specified person or society.
    plural noun: moralities
    "a bourgeois morality"
  • the extent to which an action is right or wrong.

So which moral are you having issues with?

Moral, not morale.

Yet here we are three pages in and you can’t isentify the morals you don’t think Trump is following.

Which is sad

Moral, not morale.

Yet here we are three pages in and you can’t isentify the morals you don’t think Trump is following.

Which is sad
What is sad is that someone needs to explain to you the actions of Trump that are immoral.
Those without morals do not understand what morality is.

Moral, not morale.

Which is sad
Below is the definition of morality, I posted earlier. It is a general description. A person with minimal intelligence can take the definition and apply to specific actions. I do not think you have that capability, though. But let me give you one example of immorality- separating children and mothers seeking asylum and putting the children in cages.
Morality
principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.
synonyms: ethics, rights and wrongs, ethicality More
"the morality of nuclear weapons"
virtue, goodness, good behavior, righteousness, rectitude, uprightness;
morals, principles, honesty, integrity, propriety, honor, justice, decency;
ethics, standards/principles of behavior, mores, standards
"a sharp decline in morality"
  • a particular system of values and principles of conduct, especially one held by a specified person or society.
    plural noun: moralities
    "a bourgeois morality"
  • the extent to which an action is right or wrong.

Every past President has put morality ahead of some economic issues, not Trump
Obama put EGO over morality and human life.

Obama KNEW a terrorist attack across the entire Middle East was coming on 9/11/12, knew every other nation had pulled their people out, knew American lives were in jeopardy, knew they could not defend themselves, knew they had been denied additional security more than 50 times, knew they had already been attacked twice and the compound had been breached, and knew there was no military in position to come to their aid if they needed help ...

... and still he refused to order them out because he had already declared to the world 'THE WAR ON TERRORISM IS DEAD' and knew if he ordered Americans out of Benghazi out before 9/11/12 he would be admitting he was wrong.

Instead he planned to let them stay and HOPE they would survive. After it was over he planned to keep the news of the Middle East-wide attack that happened on 9/11/12 quiet...like he was able to do with every other one if the 20+ attacks on US Embassies and compounds that day.

Benghazi and the Americans there, though, let him down by going so wrong and by Americans actually dying. No way to realistically spin that one, though he and Hillary tried

Morality, ethics, Constitution, Law...Obama never let any of these get in the way of whatever he wanted to do.

Moral, not morale.

Which is sad
What is sad is that someone needs to explain to you the actions of Trump that are immoral.
Those without morals do not understand what morality is.

In other words, you can’t answer

"Morality ahead of economic issues"? What kind of idiocy is this? Lefties have some nerve preaching about morality after Hillary's husband pardoned the most notorious corporate crook in history while he was on the FBI's 10 most wanted list while the guy's wife coincidentally donated a million dollars to Clinton's library.

Forum List

Back