Trump does not let morality get in the way of making more money

Morality is not giving other people your hard earned money without getting something in exchange.

Morality is not giving other people your hard earned money without getting something in exchange.
Sounds like a true Trumpster
A sick child, unfortunately, has nothing to give you. If funds were needed to save the child's life, you are not giving unless you get more in return.
That is immorality.

A sick child, unfortunately, has nothing to give you. If funds were needed to save the child's life, you are not giving unless you get more in return.
That is immorality.

So give your money. It’s immoral to give someone else’s money

That is immorality.

Is it one of my children?
No it is an illegal immigrants child. A child that was brought to the US by their parents. The child had nothing to do with it. There are 100 people and if everyone gives $100, they can save the child. If you are one of the one hundred what would you do?

That is immorality.

No it is an illegal immigrants child. A child that was brought to the US by their parents. The child had nothing to do with it. There are 100 people and if everyone gives $100, they can save the child. If you are one of the one hundred what would you do?

I need the Benjamin to light my cigar.

That is immorality.

How does any of this explain to anyone what Trump has done that you find so morally repugnant?

That is immorality.

How does any of this explain to anyone what Trump has done that you find so morally repugnant?
Trying to explain what is morally repugnant to you is like trying to explain to a balerina what it is like to take a huge hit in football. Taking a huge hit is not part of a ballerina's world. Morality is not part of your world. You will never get it. But I bet you would be a great ballerina if you are not already one.

That is immorality.

Trying to explain what is morally repugnant to you is like trying to explain to a balerina what it is like to take a huge hit in football. Taking a huge hit is not part of a ballerina's world. Morality is not part of your world. You will never get it. But I bet you would be a great ballerina if you are not already one.

Wouldn't it be easier if you just said, I don't know?

Trump does not let morality get in the way of making more money.
Trump is successful because of his lack of morality. He does not let any morality issue get in the way of maximizing the US economy.

Every past President has put morality ahead of some economic issues, not Trump.

The greediest Americans are loving it! And there are many greedy Americans.
"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO FORCE YOUR MORALITY ON ME!!!!!"

I remember when that was the liberal mantra.

As you have sown, so shall you reap.

Welcome to post Christian America...the home of Secular Humanism, evolution and survival of the fittest.

You've won...be proud.

Last edited:
That is immorality.

Wouldn't it be easier if you just said, I don't know?
Are you another overly sensitive ballerina.

Trump is successful because of his lack of morality. He does not let any morality issue get in the way of maximizing the US economy.

Welcome to Secular Humanism
All those whack job liberals from the 60's now support Trump.

What morality laws is President Trump breaking!

Welcome to post Christian America...the home of Secular Humanism, evolution and survival of the fittest.

You've won...be proud.
Christian hypocrites

What morality laws is President Trump breaking!

You've won...be proud.
Christian hypocrites
Hypocrites?!?! This is your Nirvana! Government without religious moral intervention. If you'd like to see a hypocrite...find a mirror.

Not when it comes to a $$$

In fact i'd most likely fiegn interest, if not outwardly up the ante' on what i saw as you moral benchmarks Missourian

Don't take it personally, i'm all for a $$$, like the azzhole in office

I just ADMIT it

S~

All those whack job liberals from the 60's now support Trump.

Sure they are. :rolleyes:

But I'll play along. By what authority do you derive your right to define morality?
Morality is defined by each individual and in a general sense by society and religion.
Everyone's definition is different.
The question is not only how you define morality but once you have defined morality how close do you follow your own morals.
I think Trump defines basic morals but says if I can make more money or the country can be stronger economically we can ignore the mutually agreed moral values.

Forum List

Back