Trump doing worse with white voters than Romney did.

"Perhaps, it would be better news for Trump if he were at least trending in the right direction with white voters. But he’s moved backward compared with polls back in May and early June. Back then, Trump led Clinton by 17 percentage points, on average, among white voters. In other words, the longer white voters have had a chance to listen to Trump’s message, the more they have been put off by it as a group."

Everyone should be put off by Trump's 'message' - it's a message of hate, fear, and bigotry.

Trump needs at least 60%+ of the white electorate to vote for him. Romney won whites by 20% over Obama in 2012 and lost.....

60/40%

Trump appears to get under 20% of the hispanic vote, 35% of the asian vote and 6-9% of the black vote. In many ways with the hispanic vote larger this year and far more angry at the republican candidate = no fucking way.

Florida, NV, Co and even Virgina will be forced leftward this election because of the hispanic vote being as pro-democrat as it is. CO and Viirgina will be even more leftward because of the educated vote...

Don't be surprised to see Co and Virginia more pro-clinton then Ohio or even PA.

Trump needs at least 60%+ of the white electorate to vote for him. Romney won whites by 20% over Obama in 2012 and lost.....

60/40%

Trump appears to get under 20% of the hispanic vote, 35% of the asian vote and 6-9% of the black vote. In many ways with the hispanic vote larger this year and far more angry at the republican candidate = no fucking way.

No way Trump is getting a third of Asian voters. Asian voters and Hispanics have tracked pretty tightly over the past several elections. Romney won less than 25% iirc. Trump will do worse.

Educated whites are going to say no...The only group he is winning are uneducated white males.

I thought you were voting for his ( Trump ) Bitch Hound ( Hillary )...?

I need to put Fe in front of the male when writing about you...?

( Before your tampon squirts from your ass, well I am just being an ass! )

Donald John Trump biggest supporters are the angry white men in red states, so he might garner a decent amount of votes but will not garner that much in Electoral Votes!

Trump’s Doing Worse Than Romney Did Among White Voters

So, the more people learn about Donnie, the less they like him. I AM :ack-1:!
The only people foolish enough to waste a vote on Trump are hillbillies, racist, white trash and house maggots

I have relatives and friends that support him, somewhat reluctantly. I don't think they fall in any of those categories, but they are "uninformed", especially on some of the false claims on Hillary.

Trump’s Doing Worse Than Romney Did Among White Voters

So, the more people learn about Donnie, the less they like him. I AM :ack-1:!
The only people foolish enough to waste a vote on Trump are hillbillies, racist, white trash and house maggots

I have relatives and friends that support him, somewhat reluctantly. I don't think they fall in any of those categories, but they are "uninformed", especially on some of the false claims on Hillary.
Most people I know who support Trump are white men, trashy ww and poor trashies.....

Forum List

Back