🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Doubled My Tax Refund Check!!

The theory is this tax reform bill will enable the economy to take off and grow at such a rate it will pay for the tax cuts plus generate a whole lot more tax revenue on top of that.

Can you give an example where the theory ever worked?

Do you know what a theory is?

Typically when a theory is tried a few times and it never works we stop calling it a theory and start calling it make believe.

The theory is this tax reform bill will enable the economy to take off and grow at such a rate it will pay for the tax cuts plus generate a whole lot more tax revenue on top of that.

IT always works. Facts and figures don't lie. Was working under RINO GWB until congress broke housing. Outside events can derail any plans. But math is still math.

IT always works. Facts and figures don't lie. Was working under RINO GWB until congress broke housing. Outside events can derail any plans. But math is still math.

Increasing taxes sure as hell won't work. The status quo isn't working. What's that leave? Yes tax cuts and spending cuts.

Responsible people don't cut their income, knowing what their expenses are.
This might come as a shock to you but that money does not belong to beaurocrats in DC. It is my money, your money... entrusted to them to do the right thing. If they can't achieve that goal then send it back to those it belongs to.

Those morons in DC just wasted over $400 billion dollars this year alone. That's 3 times the cost of this tax reform bill. Over $400 billion in government waste and fraud the report said. Those idiots in DC could clean up their mess and pay for the tax cuts 3 times over.

But they won't which is why they have no business cutting taxes.
If you're stupid enough to allow DC to waste YOUR MONEY send some my way. I happily invest in into my business or grandsons college savings.

So you do not think that DC is wasting your money?
Of course they are which is why I'd much rather have it back in my possession. Point is if he's too stupid to realize he could spend it better he can just send it to me.

I just finished reading Trump's tax reform bill and calculated my tax refund check for next year when the tax reform bill takes effect, my refund check will be DOUBLE this years refund on about the same income hell yeah! Good job president Trump!! :eusa_dance:

And the government will be borrowing that amount to make up the loss of revenue.
Because that's never happened until Trump came to the WH ?

Trump is like Lucy VanPelt, promising she won't pull the football out from Charlie Brown.
Seems to be doing a good job on his campaign promises despite the efforts of Democrats and establishment Republicans.

If you're stupid enough to allow DC to waste YOUR MONEY send some my way. I happily invest in into my business or grandsons college savings.

So you do not think that DC is wasting your money?

Trump hasn't cut one penny in waste. How come?
Tunnel vision obsessed moron. This thread is about taxes. If you want to discuss trumps spending go make a hypocritical thread about it. Lord knows you asshats never questioned Obama's spending.

I just finished reading Trump's tax reform bill and calculated my tax refund check for next year when the tax reform bill takes effect, my refund check will be DOUBLE this years refund on about the same income hell yeah! Good job president Trump!! :eusa_dance:
How much bigger will the debt be?

The deficit will go down under Trump's tax reform bill as tax revenues rise in a growing economy just relax.

No, it will not. Even under the White House's expected growth the tax bill adds 1.5 trillion do the deficit. that is a fact, and that is the best case scenario.
Thats over a 10 year period Obama's first budget added almost as much.

I had no idea you were a millionaire! :)

IT always works. Facts and figures don't lie. .

They tried it under Ronald Reagan, the facts, Reagan tripled the national debt
They tried it under George W> Bush, the facts, Bush doubled the national debt.

Again, give me an example where the theory ever worked.
It worked under Reagan and under Bush, your exalted leaders just spent too much of the peoples money just like jughead did. But go ahead blame it on tax cuts.

Trump is like Lucy VanPelt, promising she won't pull the football out from Charlie Brown.
Seems to be doing a good job on his campaign promises despite the efforts of Democrats and establishment Republicans.
Actually Trump is doing a good job making people think his promises were just hyperbole. That he didn't mean it, and nobody is holding him to doing even 10% of what he promised.

Trump has people convinced that doing 10% is doing a good job.

Yep, bend over and have a Merry Trump Christmas - while passing the increased national debt to your offspring.

That's a theory that has never worked.

How much bigger will the debt be?

The deficit will go down under Trump's tax reform bill as tax revenues rise in a growing economy just relax.

No, it will not. Even under the White House's expected growth the tax bill adds 1.5 trillion do the deficit. that is a fact, and that is the best case scenario.
Thats over a 10 year period Obama's first budget added almost as much.

And it is just one bill, it is not all that is going to be added. That is the fact many seem to be missing.

Considering the last 3 Repub presidents added more than 320% to the deficits does not fill me with confidence that anything is going to change now. You Repubs like to attack Obama for adding so much debt, and rightly so, but you ignore your own history of adding even more.

There should never be a tax cut till there is spending cuts first.

IT always works. Facts and figures don't lie. .

They tried it under Ronald Reagan, the facts, Reagan tripled the national debt
They tried it under George W> Bush, the facts, Bush doubled the national debt.

Again, give me an example where the theory ever worked.

I am tablet limited. I did give you GWB example. Revenue was increasing up thru 2007. Then Social Eng broke housing, recession hit. TARP + 2 mini stimulus charged under GWB final yr. Start of Obama. This skews numbers you toss around. Obama years added more to that. Took TARP payback too but charged it during GWB final year. Lots of funny business during 09 transition.

Awww golly, just look at all the experts that cant find their ass with both hands and complain how they were groped.

could it be that you're lying?

And the government will be borrowing that amount to make up the loss of revenue.
Shame they don't cut their spending like all responsible people do when their income goes down.

The Republicans do the exact same thing every time they get in power. Cut taxes, balloon the deficit, leave a mess for the Democrats, and then run against the Democrats raising taxes to try to clean up the mess.
Lol, Obama outspent all presidents combined. Didn't hear a peep out of you.

I had no idea you were a millionaire! :)

I guess the liberals were lying about the tax reform bill.

Forum List

Back