Trump doubles down on the Voter Fraud lie: Attacks drop boxes.

President Donald Trump, the nation’s most outspoken foe of mail voting, has returned his mail ballot for Tuesday’s Florida primary to the Palm Beach County elections office.....

......Trump continued his assault on the way mail voting operates. In a tweet, he criticized the use of drop boxes for mail ballots. That practice was expanded in Florida under changes signed into law by Gov. Ron DeSantis.

Just two weeks ago, Trump praised Florida’s system of early voting, and DeSantis’ leadership.

Trump condemns mail in voting then votes by mail.
Trump praises De Santis then condemns him.
Trump says the postal service will not have the ballots in on time then attacks drop boxes meant to avoid the post office.

All this proves is that Trump is a liar.

He knows he will lose the election and is seeking to undermine the election results before a single vote is cast regardless of how is rhetoric will damage our electoral system.

There is nothing wrong with mail-in voting.

There is nothing wrong with drop boxes.

Trump’s real problem: Voting.
Why not simply request an absentee ballot now? Only lazy worthless people wouldn't.

That wouldn't give the democrats the ability to steal the election.......
I look at it this way.
Let's do these blind ballots by the 10's of millions.
The whole GD election will be a huge laughable disaster that will never be settled.
The SC will rule Trump's 2nd term because of libturd stupidity.

President Donald Trump, the nation’s most outspoken foe of mail voting, has returned his mail ballot for Tuesday’s Florida primary to the Palm Beach County elections office.....

......Trump continued his assault on the way mail voting operates. In a tweet, he criticized the use of drop boxes for mail ballots. That practice was expanded in Florida under changes signed into law by Gov. Ron DeSantis.

Just two weeks ago, Trump praised Florida’s system of early voting, and DeSantis’ leadership.

Trump says the postal service will not have the ballots in on time then attacks drop boxes meant to avoid the post office.

He knows he will lose the election and is seeking to undermine the election results before a single vote is cast regardless of how is rhetoric will damage our electoral system.

Why not simply request an absentee ballot now? Only lazy worthless people wouldn't.
Making a distinction between drop boxes and mail boxes truly boggles the mind. Apparently Trump is saying that there is something wrong with putting you absentee vote in a drop box. What kind of inanity is that.

Making a distinction between drop boxes and mail boxes truly boggles the mind. Apparently Trump is saying that there is something wrong with putting you absentee vote in a drop box. What kind of inanity is that.
Dude. I want these blind ballots to come in by the 10s of millions. You don't realize what that really is. It will take to the 2022 midterms to figure it out......................LOL..........................Liberals always screw up what they demand. This election is going to be so F up I can't wait.

LOLOLOL.................

When 20% of these blind ballots are examined by both sides and deemed not worthy..It will take until 2024 to count them.............................Dumb Assed midget minds.

Dude. I want these blind ballots to come in by the 10s of millions. You don't realize what that really is. It will take to the 2022 midterms to figure it out......................LOL..........................Liberals always screw up what they demand. This election is going to be so F up I can't wait.
The system will work itself out. If millions more vote than hooray for the system. I for one would never wish for our system of elections to crash and burn. But that's me.

LOLOLOL.................

When 20% of these blind ballots are examined by both sides and deemed not worthy..It will take until 2024 to count them.............................Dumb Assed midget minds.
You're repeating a Trumpist lie. You are just preparing for a Trump loss so you don't have to accept the election results.

The system will work itself out. If millions more vote than hooray for the system. I for one would never wish for our system of elections to crash and burn. But that's me.
LOLOL.............. I'm not wishing for that...................LOL

I'm telling you to expect it.

Don't know where you were in 2000. But it took about 2 months to recount Browars Coward county ballots.That's one F county in the US...................Laughable

Look at Broward Coward in 2020 midterms.LOL.............................Truckloads of ballots apperared.................LOLOLOLOL

Don't know where you were in 2000. But it took about 2 months to recount Browars Coward county ballots.That's one F county in the US...................Laughable

Look at Broward Coward in 2020 midterms.LOL.............................Truckloads of ballots apperared.................LOLOLOLOL
2 months is a far cry from 4 years. Afterward Gore accepted the results. Will Trump do the same?

LOLOLOL.................

You're repeating a Trumpist lie. You are just preparing for a Trump loss so you don't have to accept the election results.
We'll see. But if you think this thing will be settled in a week, you are sadly mistaken.

People will watch on election night and find out a month later.............LOL

Broward Coward county will be a disaster.................LOLOL

2 months is a far cry from 4 years. Afterward Gore accepted the results. Will Trump do the same?
2 months if you're lucky. America won't mind weeks and weeks and weeks for an uncertified election.

I'm simply saying to you...........BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!

LOLOLOL.................

We'll see. But if you think this thing will be settled in a week, you are sadly mistaken.

I hope not. There may be kinks in the system and some issues regarding the counting of ballots, but that does not make voter fraud.

LOLOLOL.................

I hope not. There may be kinks in the system and some issues regarding the counting of ballots, but that does not make voter fraud.
Voter fraud is no concern for me. For every Dem fraud vote, there will probably be a Repub fraud vote. Those cancel out with a statistically insignificant voter fraud cancelled out.

We have to have 50 individual election certifications. FIFTY!!! We'll see but I think things are not going to turn out like Cindarella......................When someone feels so strongly about the unknown, they end up regretting what they wished for.

“Florida now allows use of drop boxes at early voting locations leading up to elections. The ballots are collected by employees of the county supervisors of elections.“

Trump is already neutralizing the Post Office now is attacking drop boxes because he claims county election officials can’t be trusted
Trump praised Desantis‘ for Florida’s voting system now he condemns it. No matter what system is put in place, Trump will condemn it and the cult sheeple will follow.
He praises Florida’s system of requiring a verified id to vote, absentee or otherwise

LOLOLOL.................

Voter fraud is no concern for me. For every Dem fraud vote, there will probably be a Repub fraud vote. Those cancel out with a statistically insignificant voter fraud cancelled out.

We have to have 50 individual election certifications. FIFTY!!! We'll see but I think things are not going to turn out like Cindarella......................When someone feels so strongly about the unknown, they end up regretting what they wished for.
Show some actual fraudulent votes

If Rump wins will you?

LOLOLOL.................

Show some actual fraudulent votes
Again. For every imaginary Dem fraud vote, there is an imaginary Repub vote. These imaginary fraud votes cancel each other out. So the amount of imaginary fraud that counts probably adds plus or minus 100 imaginary fraud votes.
Note.These are imaginary fraud votes that made it past the imaginary checkpoint.

Trump condemns mail in voting them votes by mail.
Trump praises De Santis now condemns.
Trump says the postal service will not have the ballots in on time then attacks drop box meant To avoid the post office,

He knows he will lose the election an is seeking to undermine the election results before a single vote is counted regardless of the cost to our electoral system.

There is nothing wring With drop boxes.

I'm actually getting a little nervous here. We could see a real mess in a few months.

On the hopeful side, if he refused to leave, there might be a sufficient number of people in the administration who would finally say "enough is enough, I won't be a part of this".
Trump is like beezlebub. He thrives on chaos. He wants riots and wants to take the system down with him when he loses. That is why he doing everything in the power to lie about rigged elections.
This is what his fans wanted when they voted for him. During the election, Trumpsters in here kept talking about how he'd be the "bull in the china shop" and how he would be the "grenade" in DC.

Well, they got what they wanted.

The question now is if they regret it, down deep. They've sold their soul for this, so they'll never admit it, but they own it.
That is right. They voted for someone who bring down the system. They are getting there wish. The peaceful transition of power is in jeopardy and these folks don’t care. Why should we be surprised why these people don’t care? They constantly write they would vote for Putin over a Democrat. Where their loyalties lie is no mystery.

I understand that you are far too fucking stupid to comprehend, but others will -

That peaceful transistion of power stopped when we tried to move on from the Half Black guy.
It literally has been 4 years of coup Attempt, Impeachment attempt, coup attempt - close the country, burn the country down.

How someone of your fucking ilk could even have the god damn ignorance to write "the peaceful transistion of power" without lightning striking your fucking ass is remarkable.

All it demonstrates is that you are insane. There have been no coups. Holding Trump accountable is not a coup.

TRUMPs real problem is assholes like you pulling for china...thats my problem also---just saying
There has been no greater friend to China then Trump. Since Trump’s election China’s influence and power has only grown.
thats why they are begging for relief from the tariffs---or are you to fucking stupid to realize this

China does not pay tariffs. Americans do. Tariffs are a tax on Americans.

LOLOLOL.................

And another example of the dems claiming others are just as bad as they---there is a psychological word for those that insist on behaving badly but yet they claim others are doing..

Forum List

Back