Trump doubles down on the Voter Fraud lie: Attacks drop boxes.

mailll.png

Just think there is a mail drop off aperatus in front of most homes in America. It's called a mailbox.

All this proves is that Trump is a liar.
^
Obvious projection.

Otherwise you would be able to directly quote the alleged lie and prove it is a lie, you stupid TDS afflicted moron.

President Donald Trump, the nation’s most outspoken foe of mail voting, has returned his mail ballot for Tuesday’s Florida primary to the Palm Beach County elections office.....

......Trump continued his assault on the way mail voting operates. In a tweet, he criticized the use of drop boxes for mail ballots. That practice was expanded in Florida under changes signed into law by Gov. Ron DeSantis.

Just two weeks ago, Trump praised Florida’s system of early voting, and DeSantis’ leadership.

Trump condemns mail in voting then votes by mail.
Trump praises De Santis then condemns him.
Trump says the postal service will not have the ballots in on time then attacks drop boxes meant to avoid the post office.

He knows he will lose the election and is seeking to undermine the election results before a single vote is cast regardless of how is rhetoric will damage our electoral system.

There is nothing wrong with mail-in voting.

There is nothing wrong with drop boxes.

Trump’s real problem: Voting.

LOL, typical. A Democrat post calling Trump a liar a that's full of lies. One after another. It's just how you roll. This is the point that I was making to rightwinger. That Democrats lie all the time and most of Trump's supposed lies are misquotes by you as well. So you're responsible for the vast number of lies on both sides.

Let's just cover the big lie. In reality, Trump is not against mail in voting. He never was. You're just a fundamentally dishonest ass and stupid as shit.

What is Trump against? You don't know, do you? Be honest. You only know what the DNC programmed you to say

President Donald Trump, the nation’s most outspoken foe of mail voting, has returned his mail ballot for Tuesday’s Florida primary to the Palm Beach County elections office.....

......Trump continued his assault on the way mail voting operates. In a tweet, he criticized the use of drop boxes for mail ballots. That practice was expanded in Florida under changes signed into law by Gov. Ron DeSantis.

Just two weeks ago, Trump praised Florida’s system of early voting, and DeSantis’ leadership.

Trump says the postal service will not have the ballots in on time then attacks drop boxes meant to avoid the post office.

He knows he will lose the election and is seeking to undermine the election results before a single vote is cast regardless of how is rhetoric will damage our electoral system.

He doesn't want cheating...which is why you guys want it....he wants all the votes counted, not just joe biden votes.....which is why you guys want mail in voting even though it has been a disaster in new york, new jersey and nevada.....

1) Presidential candidate #1 cannot form a coherent sentence.
2) Presidential candidate #2 doesn't like mailboxes.

We are only suppose to worry about #2.
And THAT is the crux of this thread.

Trump condemns mail in voting them votes by mail.
Trump praises De Santis now condemns.
Trump says the postal service will not have the ballots in on time then attacks drop box meant To avoid the post office,

He knows he will lose the election an is seeking to undermine the election results before a single vote is counted regardless of the cost to our electoral system.

There is nothing wring With drop boxes.

I'm actually getting a little nervous here. We could see a real mess in a few months.

On the hopeful side, if he refused to leave, there might be a sufficient number of people in the administration who would finally say "enough is enough, I won't be a part of this".

That is the plan......that is why the democrats are pushing mail in voting.

In the real world, if they wanted this to work they would set a future deadline and then do practice runs.......but they don't want it to work, they want to 1) have time to manufacture the votes they need to take control in various swing states, 2) cast doubt on the entire system if Trump wins again 3) throw out vast number of republican ballots by targeting republican majority zip codes.

Trump says the postal service will not have the ballots in on time then attacks drop box meant To avoid the post office,

He knows he will lose the election an is seeking to undermine the election results before a single vote is counted regardless of the cost to our electoral system.

I'm actually getting a little nervous here. We could see a real mess in a few months.

On the hopeful side, if he refused to leave, there might be a sufficient number of people in the administration who would finally say "enough is enough, I won't be a part of this".

In the real world, if they wanted this to work they would set a future deadline and then do practice runs.......but they don't want it to work, they want to 1) have time to manufacture the votes they need to take control in various swing states, 2) cast doubt on the entire system if Trump wins again 3) throw out vast number of republican ballots by targeting republican majority zip codes.
Your post is just q-anon paranoia and a lie. Why people like yourself are doing all in your power to undermine the integrity of our elections is beyond me. All I can think of is that you are either a Russian troll or just a useful idiot being played a fool.

Obama got rid of 14,000 mail boxes........you guys didn't bitch about that at the time.....

Your post is just q-anon paranoia and a lie. Why people like yourself are doing all in your power to undermine the inegrity of our ssytem is beyond me. All I can think of is that you are wither a Russian troll or just a useful idiot being played a fool.

Did you get your paycheck from China this week?

Your post is just q-anon paranoia and a lie. Why people like yourself are doing all in your power to undermine the inegrity of our ssytem is beyond me. All I can think of is that you are wither a Russian troll or just a useful idiot being played a fool.

Did you get your paycheck from China this week?
I believe in our system. You are an useful idiot for both China and Russia. They both are laughing at you and the likes of you. You know why? Because it is fools like you that make this country weak by spouting their propaganda and sowing doubts and dissension about our system of elections.

Last edited:

Please tell me you don't really believe this do you? They will continue to suck his dick no matter what!!
I dunno. We're not talking about the standard talk radio Trumpster sheep here. People in the administration (and I'm only guessing here) may decide that they won't be a part of this for any number of reasons: Political, career, legal. Even moral. Some folks have spoken out.

Not making predictions, but some have spoken out after they left.

Why not simply request an absentee ballot now? Only lazy worthless people wouldn't.

Why not simply request an absentee ballot now? Only lazy worthless people wouldn't.

That wouldn't give the democrats the ability to steal the election.......

Forum List

Back