Trump economic adviser tells house republicans you're no longer Reagan's party

LOL all I see is 1 person's replies. Can only imagine who I ignored that's replying.

The Hill: Trump Economic Advisor Tells House Republicans ‘You’re No Longer Reagan’s Party’

Love it! That's right no longer the party of a man who was FOR Amnesty and Gun Grabbing! Get used to it!

Reagan lowered taxes. Then raised them.

The Hill: Trump Economic Advisor Tells House Republicans ‘You’re No Longer Reagan’s Party’

Love it! That's right no longer the party of a man who was FOR Amnesty and Gun Grabbing! Get used to it!
And selling arms to Iran..

Both things I have no problem with. I am not an ideological republican. Taxes need raised sometimes and I have no problems selling arms to other countries.

Both things I have no problem with. I am not an ideological republican. Taxes need raised sometimes and I have no problems selling arms to other countries.

Forgive me, but I don't believe you. If Obama or any Dem had sold arms to freaking Iran, wingnuts would be at fever pitch freakout mode.

Forgive me, but I don't believe you. If Obama or any Dem had sold arms to freaking Iran, wingnuts would be at fever pitch freakout mode.
You mean nukes?

You mean nukes...oh,,wait.....:lol:

Trump and the GOP's saber rattling is already making Iran ramp up their nuke program again. They will not renegotiate the deal. Trump cannot and will not get a better deal. Iran and the other powers who worked hard on it aren't interested in redoing it.

Trump and the GOP's saber rattling is already making Iran ramp up their nuke program again. They will not renegotiate the deal. Trump cannot and will not get a better deal. Iran and the other powers who worked hard on it aren't interested in redoing it.
Doesn't matter, Trump will rip up Obamas unilateral deal......then your nuke wet dream of Iran will be over....

Doesn't matter, Trump will rip up Obamas unilateral deal......then your nuke wet dream of Iran will be over....

If Trump rips up the agreement, Iran will ramp up their nuke program, not quit. How will ripping it up stop Iran from getting nukes? I dont get your logic. They aren't afraid of the US military, especially after watching the GOP fuck up the Iraq War so badly.

I have no problem with Iran having nuclear weapons either. Israel has them and won't even acknowledge it nor let in inspectors. Iran does let in inspectors.

Its one area I really really disagree with Trump on. Iran hasn't invaded countries around the world the US has. Iran is no threat to anyone and if Israel THINKS they are a threat to them then ISRAEL can do something about it without our hand in it all.

Forum List

Back