Trump Economy creates 263,000 jobs in April, unemployment falls to 3.6%

Still doesn't give him any bragging rights, does it?
As I predicted, you would say they still were not good rather than admit you lied.
You DittoTards are SO predictable.
I'll take that as a "no", it doesn't give him bragging rights.
Did you note Trumps first two years in office? I mean....right out of the gate...he moved forward
I'll take that as a yes you can't ever admit you were wrong.
Tramp moved forward by coasting on the Obama economy.
Yes I can, I read some figures that were wrong, but, those figures from Obama
were nothing to write home about and were going the wrong, way, Ed.
Sadly, your partisan politics won't let you be honest.
You read some partisan numbers that were wrong, and you liked them so you mindlessly parroted them without ever checking, and that makes ME the partisan for pointing out your error, and accurately predicting your retort.
Brilliant. NOT!
Those numbers weren't that far off, and Obama's numbers still weren't that good....were they, Ed?
I got those numbers from Toro in another thread yesterday, Ed. He has no ax to grind on this board.
You are truly blinded by politics.

Which of the Great Obama’s regulations caused the stock market to nearly triple, unemployment to drop over five percent, 13 million jobs added ?
That may have been caused by the natural cycle of a recession, RW.

Well then EVERYTHING could have been caused by the natural cycle...right?

You are playing an ancient game of Heads I Win, Tails You Lose.
Keep your money in that savings account, anton. You really don't understand the economy.

"You suck" is not a an actual retort.
Well, tell that to whoever said that. Not sure why you're telling me.

wow you are an idiot.

You replied to my comment with an assertion about my proficiency in economics and of course that does nothing to refute what you quoted.

Keep your money in that savings account, anton. You really don't understand the economy.

wow you are an idiot.

You replied with a comment my proficiency in economics and ofcourse that does nothing to refute what you quoted.
If you don't understand the cycle of recessions and how common they are in our economy, don't put that on me, anton

As I predicted, you would say they still were not good rather than admit you lied.
You DittoTards are SO predictable.
Did you note Trumps first two years in office? I mean....right out of the gate...he moved forward
You read some partisan numbers that were wrong, and you liked them so you mindlessly parroted them without ever checking, and that makes ME the partisan for pointing out your error, and accurately predicting your retort.
Brilliant. NOT!
Those numbers weren't that far off, and Obama's numbers still weren't that good....were they, Ed?
I got those numbers from Toro in another thread yesterday, Ed. He has no ax to grind on this board.

Obama's GDP growth numbers in 2014 and 2015, are NO GOOD!
When Trump gets about same GDP growth in 2017, 2018 that is BOOMING ECONOMY!!!

RealGDP.png

Brilliant. NOT!

When Obama got GDP growth numbers in 2014 and 2015, that was NO GOOD!
When Trump gets about same GDP growth in 2017, 2018 that was MOST AMAZING ECONOMY EVER!
Nobody said THAT anton.
What's being said is that the Fed Reserve had lending rates at historic lows through Obama's tenure.
With that, he had an anemic recovery at best.
Trump getting rid of a lot of the regulations has strengthened our economy. Fed rates rose along with it.
And his numbers ARE better

wow you are an idiot.

You replied with a comment my proficiency in economics and ofcourse that does nothing to refute what you quoted.
If you don't understand the cycle of recessions and how common they are in our economy, don't put that on me, anton

Thats doesn't explain anything at all because YOU HAVE NO CLUE what a cycle out of a once-in-a-lifetime recession looks like.

"Could've been just a cycle" is true as much to 2009 as it does to 2018

Trump getting rid of a lot of the regulations has strengthened our economy.

Have they? By how much?

One dollar? 10 Trillion? There is no way to know wtf we are talking about here without some sort of volume estimate.

wow you are an idiot.

Thats doesn't explain anything at all because YOU HAVE NO CLUE what a cycle out of a once-in-a-lifetime recession looks like.

"Could've been just a cycle" is true as much to 2009 as it does to 2018

WTH? 2009? 2018? I have no idea what you're talking about

Have they? By how much?

One dollar? 10 Trillion? There is no way to know wtf we are talking about here without some sort of volume estimate.
By the way, unemployment is down to 3.6%
263,000 new jobs, inflation is at .9%, and wages up 3%.
Have a good day, anton.

Which regulations were instituted in the last two years of Obama’s term with a GOP Congress?

Congress doesn't approve regulations. The Executive branch writes them.

You need to reread your "Civics for Dummies" book.

Obabble broke records:

Reg Stats | Regulatory Studies Center | The George Washington University
Easy Peasy

Name some regulations issued by the Great Obama in his last two years that tanked the economy

Sad little hack. It takes time for regulations to have a full impact. Trump is undoing Obabble's regulations.

Obama's inability to achieve decent economic growth is proof of the failure of his policies.
Which of the Great Obama’s regulations caused the stock market to nearly triple, unemployment to drop over five percent, 13 million jobs added ?
Sure

The stock market crashing from 14,000 to 6500 is just natural

So is it recovering to 19,000 under the Great Obama

Democrats were in charge of the house when unemployment went up to 10%.. they did nothing but attack bush.. thank god trump implemented job and wage builders before democrats took the house again
And they are in charge of the House now, so this economy is growing because of the Democratic control of the House.
Thank you.
Really? That's your argument?
AAAAAHHH, the perpetual dumb act!
No that is Jitss617's argument thrown back in his face.

Have they? By how much?

Have a good day, anton.
With 3.6 percent unemployment. Isn’t just a three percent increase in wages kind of skimpy?

We used to get twice that under Clinton

Not according to Tramp. There are 96,596,000 not in the labor force right now.

"96 million really wanting a job and they can't get. You know that story. That’s the real number."
-Donlad Jackass Tramp

A longtime skeptic of the official jobs figures, Trump claimed the "real number" is 96 million people without jobs, which would correspond to an unemployment rate of 37.8 percent

Democrats were in charge of the house when unemployment went up to 10%.. they did nothing but attack bush.. thank god trump implemented job and wage builders before democrats took the house again
And they are in charge of the House now, so this economy is growing because of the Democratic control of the House.
Thank you.
Really? That's your argument?
AAAAAHHH, the perpetual dumb act!
No that is Jitss617's argument thrown back in his face.
That’s not what you did at all.. democrats can’t govern unless they have complete control and even then they can’t do as good at republicans

3.6 percent unemployment

Why isn’t Trump more popular?

Just Heard it on TV. (No Link yet)

263,000 jobs added.

Unemployment rate has plunged to 3.6 (lowest since 1969)

Wage growth is at 3.2% (Highest since 2008)

Biden will probably give a talk on morality. His nonsense about stagnant wages and China
not being a competitor have already been taken to the trash heap.

Another person who obviously has NO IDEA what the numbers mean. But don’t feel bad, most of the MSM apparently doesn’t either.

The unemployment rate dropped ONLY because a WHOPPING 490,000 people left the labor force.

There were - according to the Household survey (which the unemployment rate is based on) - actually 103,000 LESS people employed in April.

And average weekly earnings dropped.

Employment Situation Summary Table A. Household data, seasonally adjusted
Employment Situation Summary Table B. Establishment data, seasonally adjusted

When will the masses learn that the 263,000 number is from a TOTALLY DIFFERENT SURVEY (the Establishment survey) THAN THE UNEMPLOYMENT NUMBER IS FROM.
Plus, this ‘establishment survey’ is ridiculously skewed by their ‘Birth Death model’.
CES Net Birth/Death Model

April was actually a lousy month for employment in America.

Always look past the headlines.

Have they? By how much?

Have a good day, anton.

ANY president Dem or Rep would be thrilled with those numbers.

Have they? By how much?

Have a good day, anton.

ANY president Dem or Rep would be thrilled with those numbers.
Yet Trump having those numbers gets him 42 percent approval

Forum List

Back