Trump Economy creates 263,000 jobs in April, unemployment falls to 3.6%

Give him time, it took the GOP 6 years to destroy the GREAT Clinton economy. I'm sure Tramp can destroy the Great Obama economy in less time.
Might want to look at Obama's last two years in office and Trump"s first two years, son.
Those numbers look more like Obama's regulations were destroying our economy.
Trump's nullifying Obama's regulations strengthened the market.
That's just the observation
Which regulations were instituted in the last two years of Obama’s term with a GOP Congress?

Congress doesn't approve regulations. The Executive branch writes them.

You need to reread your "Civics for Dummies" book.

Obabble broke records:

Reg Stats | Regulatory Studies Center | The George Washington University
Easy Peasy

Name some regulations issued by the Great Obama in his last two years that tanked the economy

Sad little hack. It takes time for regulations to have a full impact. Trump is undoing Obabble's regulations.

Obama's inability to achieve decent economic growth is proof of the failure of his policies.
Which of the Great Obama’s regulations caused the stock market to nearly triple, unemployment to drop over five percent, 13 million jobs added ?

Might want to look at Obama's last two years in office and Trump"s first two years, son.
Which regulations were instituted in the last two years of Obama’s term with a GOP Congress?

Obabble broke records:

Easy Peasy

Name some regulations issued by the Great Obama in his last two years that tanked the economy

Sad little hack. It takes time for regulations to have a full impact. Trump is undoing Obabble's regulations.

Obama's inability to achieve decent economic growth is proof of the failure of his policies.
Which of the Great Obama’s regulations caused the stock market to nearly triple, unemployment to drop over five percent, 13 million jobs added ?
That may have been caused by the natural cycle of a recession, RW.

Obabble broke records:

Easy Peasy

Well then EVERYTHING could have been caused by the natural cycle...right?

You are playing an ancient game of Heads I Win, Tails You Lose.

And Tramp's failure to achieve his predicted 4, 5 even 6% economic growth is proof of the failure of his policies.
I actually think we can go higher than 4 percent. I think you can go to 5 percent or 6 percent.”
- Donald Jackass Tramp, Las Vagas Presidential Debate.

Obabble broke records:

Easy Peasy

Democrats were in charge of the house when unemployment went up to 10%.. they did nothing but attack bush.. thank god trump implemented job and wage builders before democrats took the house again

And Tramp's failure to achieve his predicted 4, 5 even 6% economic growth is proof of the failure of his policies.
I actually think we can go higher than 4 percent. I think you can go to 5 percent or 6 percent.”
- Donald Jackass Tramp, Las Vagas Presidential Debate.
Government check?

Oh the IRONY!
GDP grew 2.6% in 2015 and 1.9% in 2016. BOTH years more than your 1.7% FANTASY.

Now you will claim they still weren't good rather than admit you lied.
170105184946-03-obama-economy-gdp-780x439.jpg
FYI, Ed...oh the irony

What is Real Gross Domestic Product (GDP)?
Real gross domestic product (GDP) is an inflation-adjusted measure that reflects the value of all goods and services produced by an economy in a given year, expressed in base-year prices, and is often referred to as "constant-price," "inflation-corrected" GDP or "constant dollar GDP." Unlike nominal GDP, real GDPcan account for changes in price level and provide a more accurate figure of economic growth.
Real Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Definition
OK, it still isn't 1.7% each of Obama's last two years.

US Real GDP Growth Rate by Year
US Real GDP Growth Rate Per Year. Annual percentage change in US Real GDP, chained 2009 dollars (inflation-adjusted).
Dec 31, 2015 2.00%
Dec 31, 2016 1.88%
Still doesn't give him any bragging rights, does it?
As I predicted, you would say they still were not good rather than admit you lied.
You DittoTards are SO predictable.
I'll take that as a "no", it doesn't give him bragging rights.
Did you note Trumps first two years in office? I mean....right out of the gate...he moved forward
I'll take that as a yes you can't ever admit you were wrong.
Tramp moved forward by coasting on the Obama economy.

Democrats were in charge of the house when unemployment went up to 10%.. they did nothing but attack bush.. thank god trump implemented job and wage builders before democrats took the house again
And they are in charge of the House now, so this economy is growing because of the Democratic control of the House.
Thank you.

Obabble broke records:

Easy Peasy

The stock market gains were caused by the ZIRP which was in place throughout nearly his entire two terms

And I've addressed his poor record of job creation by comparing Reagan's recovery to Obama's bumble. Obama's rate of job creation adjusted for population size and growth was half that of Reagan's. Reagan added more jobs than the gross increase in the civilian populations. Obama added enough to cover only 52% of the increase.

rvo.jpg

As for which regulations caused Obabble's horrible performance - there are so many to choose from, but certainly these are major ones:

- Obamacare
- Hindrance of fossil fuel industry (EPA gone wild)
- Dodd Frank

FYI, Ed...oh the irony

What is Real Gross Domestic Product (GDP)?
Real gross domestic product (GDP) is an inflation-adjusted measure that reflects the value of all goods and services produced by an economy in a given year, expressed in base-year prices, and is often referred to as "constant-price," "inflation-corrected" GDP or "constant dollar GDP." Unlike nominal GDP, real GDPcan account for changes in price level and provide a more accurate figure of economic growth.
Real Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Definition

US Real GDP Growth Rate Per Year. Annual percentage change in US Real GDP, chained 2009 dollars (inflation-adjusted).
Dec 31, 2015 2.00%
Dec 31, 2016 1.88%
As I predicted, you would say they still were not good rather than admit you lied.
Did you note Trumps first two years in office? I mean....right out of the gate...he moved forward
Yes I can, I read some figures that were wrong, but, those figures from Obama
were nothing to write home about and were going the wrong, way, Ed.
Sadly, your partisan politics won't let you be honest.

And they are in charge of the House now, so this economy is growing because of the Democratic control of the House.
Thank you.
Really? That's your argument?

Obabble broke records:

Easy Peasy

Keep your money in that savings account, anton. You really don't understand the economy.

Thank you.
No this is all from deregulation democrats added regulations in towns like Chicago and Baltimore they are struggling

Nice to see an April rebound. And wages increasing.. I hope we can continue this positive trend.
What's causing wages to increase?

I would say it is an employee market, not an employer market. Employees can demand more, especially if they are
productive. And if they are productive a Company is going to want to keep them. They have to pay more.

When there are plenty of people looking for jobs, it becomes an employer market, then the employee
is in no position to demand anything. They accept what they are offered or the company moves on to one of the other
20, that have applied for the same position.

(Educated and experienced guess)

Easy Peasy

Keep your money in that savings account, anton. You really don't understand the economy.

"You suck" is not a an actual retort.

"You suck" is not a an actual retort.
Well, tell that to whoever said that. Not sure why you're telling me.

Well, the obvious lie is St Ronnie started in a recession, he didn't. He created a recession that at the time was the worst since the Great GOP Depression until Bush came along and moved him down one notch. Reagan started in Jan 1981 and his Great 1982 Recession, which peaked in Nov and Dec of 1982, was all his own doing.

Dec 31, 2015 2.00%
Dec 31, 2016 1.88%
Yes I can, I read some figures that were wrong, but, those figures from Obama
were nothing to write home about and were going the wrong, way, Ed.
Sadly, your partisan politics won't let you be honest.
You read some partisan numbers that were wrong, and you liked them so you mindlessly parroted them without ever checking, and that makes ME the partisan for pointing out your error, and accurately predicting your retort.
Brilliant. NOT!

Well, the obvious lie is St Ronnie started in a recession, he didn't. He created a recession that at the time was the worst since the Great GOP Depression until Bush came along and moved him down one notch. Reagan started in Jan 1981 and his Great 1982 Recession, which peaked in Nov and Dec of 1982, was all his own doing.
Hold on.....look at this link and look at the fed fund rates prior to Reagan, Ed.
I am a big believer that the fed reserve usually over plays their hand in rate hikes.
Prior to most recessions they have increased rate hikes and especially starting in 1977.
I hold no president responsible for recessions that I've lived through. Even when I was a liberal.
Federal Funds Rate - 62 Year Historical Chart

Forum List

Back