‘Trump Employee 5,’ who unknowingly helped move classified documents, speaks out

documents are trump's to do with whatever.
Nuclear secrets are not Trump's, nor to do with whatever he wants. Those are high end security feloni
Here is a simple explanation that Trump did not "steal" any documents:

Your explanation is irrelevant. The indictments are relevant.

There's no laws that prevent a president from moving his documents around. Trump had the authority to move those documents because they belonged to him. But apparently Hillary can burn classified papers, bleachbit hard-drives, and take hammers to cell phones.

The only problem here seems to be the devious nature of the Biden administration and their nefarious activities designed to get Trump disqualified no matter what, and their refusal to press charges against Hillary and Joe Biden who both broke the law.
Brian had “no clue” that he was aiding the removal of classified documents

“I personally would just say I just don’t believe that he should be a presidential candidate at this time. I think it’s time to move on,” Butler, who worked at Mar-a-Lago for more than 20 years, said. “I think the American people have the right to know the facts, that this is not a witch hunt.”

Trump was indicted last June over the case and faces dozens of charges which include willful retention of documents, making false statements and obstruction of justice.

The former president’s attorneys have called for the case to be dismissed, saying Trump is entitled to immunity from prosecution.

Trump wanted him to use a Trump attorney and he refused because he knew they'd make HIM take the fall for this.

This guy was directly involved with the transportation of classified documents. He had his hands on the boxes. He's coming forward because he feels the electorate needs to have the whole truth of what went on. There is Trump's version and there is the DOJ's version. I imagine the truth is somewhere in between.

Butler, who was employed at Mar-a-Lago for 20 years, has spoken repeatedly with investigators, paying for his own attorney and breaking with the orbit around Trump that he knows so well – setting him apart from his former colleagues and friends as his former boss has been named in multiple federal investigations.

Butler told CNN how he unknowingly helped Nauta deliver boxes of classified information from Mar-a-Lago to the former president’s plane in June 2022 – the same day that Trump and his attorney were meeting with the Justice Department at Mar-a-Lago about the classified documents.

Brian had “no clue” that he was aiding the removal of classified documents

“I personally would just say I just don’t believe that he should be a presidential candidate at this time. I think it’s time to move on,” Butler, who worked at Mar-a-Lago for more than 20 years, said. “I think the American people have the right to know the facts, that this is not a witch hunt.”

Trump was indicted last June over the case and faces dozens of charges which include willful retention of documents, making false statements and obstruction of justice.

The former president’s attorneys have called for the case to be dismissed, saying Trump is entitled to immunity from prosecution.

Trump wanted him to use a Trump attorney and he refused because he knew they'd make HIM take the fall for this.
This is a dispute over documents that Trump has every right to, and you claim he shouldn't be allowed to run for office because of those documents, most of which are just copies of files they already have in the archives. And don't forget all of the newspaper clippings that Trump has in his possession.

NEWSPAPER CLIPPINGS!!!!

Total horseshit.

This fake story is just meant for ignorant folks like yourself to have some crumbs to feed on while the criminals that set this whole thing up can stay in power.

Last edited:
This is a dispute over documents that Trump has every right to, and you claim he shouldn't be allowed to run for office because of those documents, most of which are just copies of files they already have in the archives. And don't forget all of the newspaper clippings that Trump has in his possession.

NEWSPAPER CLIPPINGS!!!!

Total horseshit.

This fake story is just meant for ignorant folks like yourself to have some crumbs to feed on while the criminals that set this whole thing up stay in power.
So the FBI is wrong? They don't have the power to ask a former president who didn't declassify top secret documents to give those documents back? You know, he didn't have any power after he left office. But that's when he lied and hid those documents from the FBI. He was a citizen not the president. Same reason Mitch said he couldn't impeach him for the insurrection. Not because he wasn't responsible but because he wasn't president anymore.

So no, Trump didn't have the right to those documents. And let's say Trump was giving away or selling our secrets, which he was. Does he also have the right to do that? Wow! You sure give him a lot of leway. How come you never gave Clinton such power?

Sorry but you're going to have to first find a crime before you call Biden a criminal. We found 4 plus crimes on Trump. All witch hunts?
The only witch hunt was when you went after Clinton

“You know you look at the country then,” he continued. “The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean, we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell. You know people get jealous and they hate you.”

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

No. There were nuclear secrets.
Printed on newspaper clippings.

Wow. Some secret.

The truth is the FBI overstepped their authority and went on a dirt-digging expedition.
And rumor has it they were looking for evidence that implicated Biden, Obama, and Hillary, as well as John Brennan, in a scheme to spy on the Trump campaign. He declassified the evidence......and they wanted it so they could destroy it.

Forum List

Back