‘Trump Employee 5,’ who unknowingly helped move classified documents, speaks out

I think that is in the cards.

What was the question again? It got muddled in all the Trump hate.
Were documents found at Mara Lago? You know the ones in the indictment I attached but you refused to read.

And Trump supporters don’t want the truth to be known – that Trump in fact committed the crimes he’s accused of.
Trump as president has the authority to move documents as he sees fit.
Poopeypants never did....so the actual criminal is ignored by your ilk, and the perfectly innocent person is persecuted.
So your Reichbabble is absolutely incorrect, as usual.

This guy was directly involved with the transportation of classified documents. He had his hands on the boxes. He's coming forward because he feels the electorate needs to have the whole truth of what went on. There is Trump's version and there is the DOJ's version. I imagine the truth is somewhere in between.

Butler, who was employed at Mar-a-Lago for 20 years, has spoken repeatedly with investigators, paying for his own attorney and breaking with the orbit around Trump that he knows so well – setting him apart from his former colleagues and friends as his former boss has been named in multiple federal investigations.

Butler told CNN how he unknowingly helped Nauta deliver boxes of classified information from Mar-a-Lago to the former president’s plane in June 2022 – the same day that Trump and his attorney were meeting with the Justice Department at Mar-a-Lago about the classified documents.

Stage 4 TDS. Presidents have access to these documents to do as they wish. Child sniffers do not.

Fact, there is no law against it.

the documents were his during his presidency. He was the only one with the power to have them.

Still waiting on any crime on the 91 charges, let's start with that. BTW, it's a law not disclosing foreign money being received. I believe one of Trump's lawyers, Paul Manafort had that problem. So there's the precedence thing that's there.

Clinton's presidency was actually a really good eight years. I have nothing to say badly about the economy then.

Bush lied about Iraq. There's that. So did hitlery btw.
There is no law against what?

No top secret documents don't work the way you think they work and Trump can't declassify things by waiving his hands over them. And he can get in trouble for being a spy which he was. For Saudi, Russia and anyone else who would pay for what he took from the White House.

Donald Trump allegedly discussed sensitive information pertaining to American nuclear submarines with an Australian billionaire at his Mar-a-Lago resort, according to three people familiar with the matter. The individual, Anthony Pratt, has been identified as a potential witness in special counsel Jack Smith's case against the former president, sources with knowledge of the situation confirmed to CBS News.

Audio of Trump discussing classified material further complicates his legal troubles​

Newly leaked audio appears to show former President Donald Trump discussing sensitive documents with people who didn’t have security clearance during a 2021 meeting.

Forum List

Back