‘Trump Employee 5,’ who unknowingly helped move classified documents, speaks out

This guy was directly involved with the transportation of classified documents. He had his hands on the boxes. He's coming forward because he feels the electorate needs to have the whole truth of what went on. There is Trump's version and there is the DOJ's version. I imagine the truth is somewhere in between.

Butler, who was employed at Mar-a-Lago for 20 years, has spoken repeatedly with investigators, paying for his own attorney and breaking with the orbit around Trump that he knows so well – setting him apart from his former colleagues and friends as his former boss has been named in multiple federal investigations.

Butler told CNN how he unknowingly helped Nauta deliver boxes of classified information from Mar-a-Lago to the former president’s plane in June 2022 – the same day that Trump and his attorney were meeting with the Justice Department at Mar-a-Lago about the classified documents.

Doesn’t look good for Trump. The best he can hope for is the judge to proceed as slowly as possible.

He is a witness and part of the indictment of Dear Leader.

He is part of the chain. The other guys knows what they are, asked him to move them. Now the other witness ties to Trump saying Trump told him to do so, conviction for Felonies occurs.
Butler is a corroborating witness. Not the first hand witness.

LOL You just put Biden in prison
Well no. He’s too old and lovable or whatever, remember?

Nope
Whataboutism is not a valid legal defense.
Biden's case is not the same as Trump's case.
The details are different.
The key detail being that Biden is too old unforgetful, and the jury would be mad at the prosecutor for prosecuting such an obviously incapacitated old geezer.

The basic facts are the same, except that Pedo Joe, as his children, lovingly call him, stole all that stuff before he was ever president and claim that he had declassified them.

This guy was directly involved with the transportation of classified documents. He had his hands on the boxes. He's coming forward because he feels the electorate needs to have the whole truth of what went on. There is Trump's version and there is the DOJ's version. I imagine the truth is somewhere in between.

Butler, who was employed at Mar-a-Lago for 20 years, has spoken repeatedly with investigators, paying for his own attorney and breaking with the orbit around Trump that he knows so well – setting him apart from his former colleagues and friends as his former boss has been named in multiple federal investigations.

Butler told CNN how he unknowingly helped Nauta deliver boxes of classified information from Mar-a-Lago to the former president’s plane in June 2022 – the same day that Trump and his attorney were meeting with the Justice Department at Mar-a-Lago about the classified documents.

Hmmm, why don't you comment on Biden's documents? The one he evidently shared?

Give up the ghost

If he didn't indict him then he exhonorated him.
I guess you can't read or understand plain English.

He said he didn't want to indict some old fuck with CRS (Can't Remember Shit).

The problem with all of this is intent.

I used to have a security clearance, and it didn't matter if I meant to be negligent with classified information, or if it happened by accident.
The law says I had to be charged regardless.
They're just using Biden's old age and demented state as an excuse, when in fact they had no intention of indicting him.
Biden, Hillary, and Trump had classified documents in their possession.
Only Trump is being charged, and he's the only SOB of the three that had the authority to have that stuff in his possession.

I used to have a security clearance, and it didn't matter if I meant to be negligent with classified information, or if it happened by accident.
They're just using Biden's old age and demented state as an excuse, when in fact they had no intention of indicting him.
Only Trump is being charged, and he's the only SOB of the three that had the authority to have that stuff in his possession.

I seem to recall Trump being interviewed and he must have said 100 times he didn't recall. Dementia Don?

Oh, and you are wrong. Biden was teaching a class on classified documents. That's why he had those documents. Why did Don have them? What was he doing with them? Seems sinister like he was selling them and showing them off. Either way, it's proof he should never step foot in the White House again.

Forum List

Back