‘Trump Employee 5,’ who unknowingly helped move classified documents, speaks out

Well no. He’s too old and lovable or whatever, remember?

The key detail being that Biden is too old unforgetful, and the jury would be mad at the prosecutor for prosecuting such an obviously incapacitated old geezer.

The basic facts are the same, except that Pedo Joe, as his children, lovingly call him, stole all that stuff before he was ever president and claim that he had declassified them.
You do love your fake news don't you?

This guy was directly involved with the transportation of classified documents. He had his hands on the boxes. He's coming forward because he feels the electorate needs to have the whole truth of what went on. There is Trump's version and there is the DOJ's version. I imagine the truth is somewhere in between.

Butler, who was employed at Mar-a-Lago for 20 years, has spoken repeatedly with investigators, paying for his own attorney and breaking with the orbit around Trump that he knows so well – setting him apart from his former colleagues and friends as his former boss has been named in multiple federal investigations.

Butler told CNN how he unknowingly helped Nauta deliver boxes of classified information from Mar-a-Lago to the former president’s plane in June 2022 – the same day that Trump and his attorney were meeting with the Justice Department at Mar-a-Lago about the classified documents.

This guy made public comments and claims that could prejudice a jury, too.

I bet Jack Smith is mad AF right about now...lol

There's no laws that prevent a president from moving his documents around. Trump had the authority to move those documents because they belonged to him. But apparently Hillary can burn classified papers, bleachbit hard-drives, and take hammers to cell phones.

The only problem here seems to be the devious nature of the Biden administration and their nefarious activities designed to get Trump disqualified no matter what, and their refusal to press charges against Hillary and Joe Biden who both broke the law.
This is a lie.

Says the MSNBC, CNN, The View watcher
Nope.
Not a watcher, but I read from all over the political spectrum.
I also listen to the likes of Brian Kilmeade, Dan Bongino, Sean Hannity, Ben Shapiro, Mark Levin, Charlie Kirk, and others pretty regularly.
Nobody can ever accuse me of only being "one sided" in my information consumption.
That is how I can laugh at you MAGAt cultists when you post the same bullshit on here that I hear and see all over the right wing media this week.
I know you are just following marching orders regurgitating their idiotic, flavor of the week propaganda.
Nice try though.

Biden never taught a class on classified documents. You don't need actual classified documents when teaching a class on OPSEC.
I'm been thru every school the military has on OPSEC including Communications Security Custodian, which is the class you take to run a TOP SECRET SCIF facility. I took the SIG 34 course at Flint Kaserne in Bad Tolz, Federal Republic Of Germany.

I worked for a company that taught IT guys how to be cyber hackers.

Biden was a professor at UofPennsylvania

Biden served as Benjamin Franklin Presidential Professor of the Practice at the University of Pennsylvania between his tenure as vice president and the start of his presidential campaign.

Biden's classified documents were really nothing burgers. The stuff trump took was valuable.

Remember you guys cried that the Clinton's took classified documents? Or declassified documents? Boy you sure had a problem with it when they did it. Suddenly you're cool with it. Weird.

Yes they were. Clinton claimed the emails were deleted before they were subpoenaed.
After what felt like years of hammering Hillary Clinton for failing to adhere to federal email transparency policies, you might think politicians would take pains not to make the same mistake. But now, the White House has been accused of just that.
This morning, the nonprofit group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) filed suit against President Donald Trump for violations of three separate federal records laws, including the automatic deletion of internal emails. In each case, the effect of the violations would be to place internal communications outside the reach of public transparency measures like the Freedom of Information Act

Trump aides were “wiping their electronic devices” to destroy evidence that could be used against them in the Russia probe.

“White House staff have used... certain email messaging applications that destroy the contents of messages as soon as they are read, without regard to whether the messages are presidential records.”
None of this brings up the same cybersecurity issues as maintaining a private email server, but the core of it — going outside the system so people can’t catch you doing anything embarrassing — is exactly the same. I

After what felt like years of hammering Hillary Clinton for failing to adhere to federal email transparency policies, you might think politicians would take pains not to make the same mistake. But now, the White House has been accused of just that.
This morning, the nonprofit group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) filed suit against President Donald Trump for violations of three separate federal records laws, including the automatic deletion of internal emails. In each case, the effect of the violations would be to place internal communications outside the reach of public transparency measures like the Freedom of Information Act

Trump aides were “wiping their electronic devices” to destroy evidence that could be used against them in the Russia probe.

“White House staff have used... certain email messaging applications that destroy the contents of messages as soon as they are read, without regard to whether the messages are presidential records.”
None of this brings up the same cybersecurity issues as maintaining a private email server, but the core of it — going outside the system so people can’t catch you doing anything embarrassing — is exactly the same. I
TDSing

Forum List

Back