‘Trump Employee 5,’ who unknowingly helped move classified documents, speaks out

Oh, and you are wrong. Biden was teaching a class on classified documents. That's why he had those documents. Why did Don have them? What was he doing with them? Seems sinister like he was selling them and showing them off. Either way, it's proof he should never step foot in the White House again.

Unadulterated BS

Oh, and you are wrong. Biden was teaching a class on classified documents. That's why he had those documents. Why did Don have them? What was he doing with them? Seems sinister like he was selling them and showing them off. Either way, it's proof he should never step foot in the White House again.

He was teaching a class on classified documents that he didn't have the classification level to have those documents?

Now you are not even trying.

Biden never taught a class on classified documents. You don't need actual classified documents when teaching a class on OPSEC.
I'm been thru every school the military has on OPSEC including Communications Security Custodian, which is the class you take to run a TOP SECRET SCIF facility. I took the SIG 34 course at Flint Kaserne in Bad Tolz, Federal Republic Of Germany.

Biden never taught a class on classified documents. You don't need actual classified documents when teaching a class on OPSEC.
I'm been thru every school the military has on OPSEC including Communications Security Custodian, which is the class you take to run a TOP SECRET SCIF facility. I took the SIG 34 course at Flint Kaserne in Bad Tolz, Federal Republic Of Germany.

Duh, that was lame

Yes, actually.

Except for all the laws cited in the indictment, you are correct. Another person who refuses to read the actual indictment.
Except they haven’t been proven. So until then, you got bubkist

Yes, actually.

Except for all the laws cited in the indictment, you are correct. Another person who refuses to read the actual indictment.
Which indictment? There's 4 of them......91 charges......tell me what we didn't read.

Forum List

Back