Trump enriching trump

Hey gop pals, get a load of this! Who would have thought that dear glorious leader would be so unstable in his accusations and own activity? Do any of you actually care how much of your tax money he is funneling to trump co? Is the fake and hypocritical Obama hate going to fly again in 2020?

Tracking the president's visits to Trump properties
How much did you bitch about the Clinton's who claim to have left the Whitehouse poor and are now multimillionaires?

Do any of you actually care how much of your tax money he is funneling to trump co?
Our beloved Pres. Trump has proven to be a magnificent ruler.

I say let him take all the taxpayer money he wants.

Because he deserves it!! ... :thup:

Do you charge yourself when you stay at home?
iu

Guess that makes more sense than taking vacations in Hawaii

Creepy NBC Trump-stalker website is creepy.

Don't they have some real news to report?

The Clinton's authorized the Secret Service to build a little bungalow on their property so that they could provide the protection services that the Feds require for an ex-president. They charge US rent on the land on which the bungalow sits, sufficient to pay mortgage, taxes, etc., on the entire property (not that they have a mortgage, given their millions).

Does this bother you?

Didn't think so.

There should be a budget for the presidents recreational travels and anything that exceeds it should come out of his own pocket

Guess that makes more sense than taking vacations in Hawaii
In 8 years how many times did the Obamas go to Hawii?

74?

89?

What does it matter?
I'm thinking it was more like 12.

one about every 9 months....

Not an annual thing, then
Some actual facts instead of guess (the shouting matches are more fun this way)

In 8 years President Obama took 29 vacations.

In 2 years dOnald tRump has taken 150.

United States Presidential vacations - Wikipedia

There should be a budget for the presidents recreational travels and anything that exceeds it should come out of his own pocket
I bet you came up with that one at the start of the Trump years, huh? I know you would have never said such
a thing when Opie was in office.

Forum List

Back