Trump enriching trump

There should be a budget for the presidents recreational travels and anything that exceeds it should come out of his own pocket
I bet you came up with that one at the start of the Trump years, huh? I know you would have never said such
a thing when Opie was in office.
I came up with it a few hours ago while reading this thread. Do you not like the idea? Why or why not?

Hey gop pals, get a load of this! Who would have thought that dear glorious leader would be so unstable in his accusations and own activity? Do any of you actually care how much of your tax money he is funneling to trump co? Is the fake and hypocritical Obama hate going to fly again in 2020?

Tracking the president's visits to Trump properties
How much did you bitch about the Clinton's who claim to have left the Whitehouse poor and are now multimillionaires?
I'm only 34 and I'm only talking about this specific topic. I've never been a big fan of Hillary but she would have been superior to the dumpster fire. The Clinton conspiracies are out of control after decades in the spotlight and millions in support from GOP donors and biased pundits. I'm sure they have some skeletons in the closet just like I'm sure Trump does after so long but I and no one else can tell much of what's true and what's false on them.

Hey gop pals, get a load of this! Who would have thought that dear glorious leader would be so unstable in his accusations and own activity? Do any of you actually care how much of your tax money he is funneling to trump co? Is the fake and hypocritical Obama hate going to fly again in 2020?

Good for him.
Your apathy is similar to that of the failed GOP Congress that refused to put him and his erratic and damaging ways in check like the constitution decrees them to do.

The reason this is an issue is because Trump said it was over and over and then showed how big of a selfish hypocrite he is. Admit it.

Do any of you actually care how much of your tax money he is funneling to trump co?
Our beloved Pres. Trump has proven to be a magnificent ruler.

I say let him take all the taxpayer money he wants.

Because he deserves it!! ... :thup:
You are insane. Full stop. You just said trump can have all the tax payer money he wants? How often do you cry tears of sadness and rage that domestic welfare is taken from your paycheck?

Guess that makes more sense than taking vacations in Hawaii
Breaking ethical rules by funneling money through his still invested businesses is better than probably seeing family in hawaii? Do you have a numerical comparison?

He is not allowed to use his own planes or helicopters.

And it is a free country no?

The Clinton's authorized the Secret Service to build a little bungalow on their property so that they could provide the protection services that the Feds require for an ex-president. They charge US rent on the land on which the bungalow sits, sufficient to pay mortgage, taxes, etc., on the entire property (not that they have a mortgage, given their millions).

Does this bother you?

Didn't think so.
Link. And dont project your stupid fox logic on me. Clinton's? Why the fuck are you talking about Clinton's? Are you saying trump not divesting but continuing to run and prioritize his businesses rather than perform his duty is equal to the Clintons charging to much for housing for their secret service detail? Idiotic at best.

Trump attacked Obama non stop on this. You all are still obsessed about the Clinton's. sad.

There should be a budget for the presidents recreational travels and anything that exceeds it should come out of his own pocket
I bet you came up with that one at the start of the Trump years, huh? I know you would have never said such
You could be the first trumpet to call for it on him if you had a spine...so probably not then.

The Clinton's authorized the Secret Service to build a little bungalow on their property so that they could provide the protection services that the Feds require for an ex-president. They charge US rent on the land on which the bungalow sits, sufficient to pay mortgage, taxes, etc., on the entire property (not that they have a mortgage, given their millions).

Does this bother you?

Didn't think so.
Link. And dont project your stupid fox logic on me. Clinton's? Why the fuck are you talking about Clinton's? Are you saying trump not divesting but continuing to run and prioritize his businesses rather than perform his duty is equal to the Clintons charging to much for housing for their secret service detail? Idiotic at best.

Trump attacked Obama non stop on this. You all are still obsessed about the Clinton's. sad.

Once again it is a free country and Trump is not allowed to use his own.planes and helicopters..

So what's the point of this thread?

Why would he when he has airforce one and marine one? Do you need help understanding what the problem is here?

Why would he when he has airforce one and marine one? Do you need help understanding what the problem is here?

Uhm because one likes to use ones own airplanes and helicopters?

Do you comprehend we are a free country and the secret service has no choice?

You could be the first trumpet to call for it on him if you had a spine...so probably not then.
Why? That is small potatoes in the scheme of politics.
What I have called out for is to reel in spending from our politicians budget busters.
That is where the serious money is being wasted......from both sides.

I have more of a spine than you think. :rolleyes-41:

Where would you want him to stay? President Trump likes to stay at First Class properties and always has.

He isn't doing anything different.

BTW, President Obama didn't stay at Motel 6 or local fleabag joints when he was traveling either.

He's a smart businessman -- deal with it, #MAGA!!

Where would you want him to stay? President Trump likes to stay at First Class properties and always has.

He isn't doing anything different.

BTW, President Obama didn't stay at Motel 6 or local fleabag joints when he was traveling either.
Obama doesn't own any hotels either -- if he did, and he intended on staying at them and then charging secret service FULL PRICE at staying at them too -- so he can make a profit off of it --- that would definitely be considered a problem to your Trumpkin friends...

Why do debates like this continue? Donald is a confirmed liar a thief. He lies and cheats, steals and robs everyone he comes in contact with. Donald is a compulsive liar and thief.

Forum List

Back