Trump EPA chief jettisoning alarmists from advisory panel!!

GISS%20MaturityDiagramSince20080517.gif

Here are the adjustment changes just for the last ten years. Warming the recent, cooling the past, and smoothing out any bumpiness that used to be there. As you can see, the manipulations centered on 1940 are large.

Remember, there had already been significant changes before 2008, homogenization and infilling of empty grids.

Fraud? Probably not. Distortion of data? Certainly.

GISS%20MaturityDiagramSince20080517.gif

Here are the adjustment changes just for the last ten years. Warming the recent, cooling the past, and smoothing out any bumpiness that used to be there. As you can see, the manipulations centered on 1940 are large.

Remember, there had already been significant changes before 2008, homogenization and infilling of empty grids.

Fraud? Probably not. Distortion of data? Certainly.

No, it is most certainly fraud.

HOW MUCH HAS THE GLOBAL TEMPERATURE RISEN SINCE 1880?

Averaged over all land and ocean surfaces, temperatures warmed roughly 1.53 degrees Fahrenheit (0.85 degrees Celsius) from 1880 to 2012
, according to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (see page 3 of the 2013 summary report). Because oceans tend to warm and cool more slowly than land areas, continents have warmed the most. In the Northern Hemisphere, where most of Earth's land mass is located, the three decades from 1983 to 2012 were likely the warmest 30-year period of the last 1,400 years, according to the IPCC.

How much has the global temperature risen since 1880? | UCAR - University Corporation for Atmospheric Research

0.85 C from 1880 to 2012, and that was before the record years of 2014, 2015, and 2016. You deniers are such liars.

The world is getting warmer. Whether the cause is human activity or natural variability—and the preponderance of evidence says it’s humans—thermometer readings all around the world have risen steadily since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution. (Click on bullets above to step through the decades.)

According to an ongoing temperature analysis conducted by scientists at NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS), the average global temperature on Earth has increased by about 0.8° Celsius (1.4° Fahrenheit) since 1880. Two-thirds of the warming has occurred since 1975, at a rate of roughly 0.15-0.20°C per decade.

But why should we care about one degree of warming? After all, the temperature fluctuates by many degrees every day where we live.

The global temperature record represents an average over the entire surface of the planet. The temperatures we experience locally and in short periods can fluctuate significantly due to predictable cyclical events (night and day, summer and winter) and hard-to-predict wind and precipitation patterns. But the global temperature mainly depends on how much energy the planet receives from the Sun and how much it radiates back into space—quantities that change very little. The amount of energy radiated by the Earth depends significantly on the chemical composition of the atmosphere, particularly the amount of heat-trapping greenhouse gases.

World of Change: Global Temperatures : Feature Articles

I think that NASA is a source I would trust before the frauds of WUWT and other politically driven sites.

The world is getting warmer. Whether the cause is human activity or natural variability—and the preponderance of evidence says it’s humans—thermometer readings all around the world have risen steadily since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution. (Click on bullets above to step through the decades.)

According to an ongoing temperature analysis conducted by scientists at NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS), the average global temperature on Earth has increased by about 0.8° Celsius (1.4° Fahrenheit) since 1880. Two-thirds of the warming has occurred since 1975, at a rate of roughly 0.15-0.20°C per decade.

But why should we care about one degree of warming? After all, the temperature fluctuates by many degrees every day where we live.

The global temperature record represents an average over the entire surface of the planet. The temperatures we experience locally and in short periods can fluctuate significantly due to predictable cyclical events (night and day, summer and winter) and hard-to-predict wind and precipitation patterns. But the global temperature mainly depends on how much energy the planet receives from the Sun and how much it radiates back into space—quantities that change very little. The amount of energy radiated by the Earth depends significantly on the chemical composition of the atmosphere, particularly the amount of heat-trapping greenhouse gases.

I think that NASA is a source I would trust before the frauds of WUWT and other politically driven sites.

That entire link is over seven years old. Might want to update your source material.

We are no where near doubling it, yet we are damned near at 1 C right now.

Sure we are....:haha:

Rise in 175 years = 0.8 deg C..

OF that rise 96% can be totally attributed to Natural causes...

I'll let the alarmists try and do the math but its inside the MOE for the LOG.

Shameless lie.

Then back up your claim. You're long on contentless comment, but real, real short on fact.

Shameless lie.
Back it up homey...

Even the boys at the IPCC admit that 96% of all warming is due to other than man.

Shameless lie.

Then back up your claim. You're long on contentless comment, but real, real short on fact.

Again...I will not be debating accepted scientific theories with a bunch of internet hacks. Those debates are for scientists in formal settings.. You are here engaging in these debates, because you don't have the knowledge or credibility to debate any of it in a formal setting.

Sorry....I am perfectly content to simply pushback against you liars without legitimizing your pseudo-science and laughably paranoid bullshit by dissecting it.

Shameless lie.

Again...I will not be debating accepted scientific theories with a bunch of internet hacks. Those debates are for scientists in formal settings.. You are here engaging in these debates, because you don't have the knowledge or credibility to debate any of it in a formal setting.

Sorry....I am perfectly content to simply pushback against you liars without legitimizing your pseudo-science and laughably paranoid bullshit by dissecting it.

Yeah, we know. So go haunt some other message board. This one is for people to DISCUSS things. Not give 3rd grade level responses.

Shameless lie.

So you refuse to back up your contentions... LOL.. Nothing more than a left wing hack activist... All science is SKEPTICAL of all THINGS.. your lack of skepticism and knowledge of the actual premise shows you nothing but a fraud and a liar.

This board is also for regiatering opinion.

And I think that identifying and ridiculing a bunch of insulting hacks who are claiming scientists are all incompetent and liars is a very important discussion indeed. The only reason you are actively complaining about it is because the shoe fits so well.

So maybe it is you who needs to find a safer space. If you are going to spend your time insulting, from a safe little space of an obscure forum, the global scientific community, you REALLY should grow some thicker skin.

Shameless lie.

Hmmm........a lot of anger and misery detected in that post s0n!!! You see it a lot in here over the last several years.........all angst all the time amongst the Al Gore contingent..

Could it be all the losing?:bye1:

Lets face it.............fuck the science. Its not mattering for dick in the real world!! Please show us where the "consensus" is having any impact in the real world, in other words, where is all the non-pseudo-science taking you bozos? Provide links please!!!:popcorn:

Good luck!!!

http://naturalgasnow.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/eia-aeo2014-forecast-512x384.png

Solar power propaganda vs. the real world

And I think that identifying and ridiculing a bunch of insulting hacks who are claiming scientists are all incompetent and liars is a very important discussion indeed. The only reason you are actively complaining about it is because the shoe fits so well.

So maybe it is you who needs to find a safer space. If you are going to spend your time insulting, from a safe little space of an obscure forum, the global scientific community, you REALLY should grow some thicker skin.
I debate this openly with others in my field of expertise. Dissent of the politically correct positions is no longer a taboo position to take and the dam is breaking wide open.. The real facts are not consistent with your religious belief. This is not a position of an informed scientist.

Just maybe we are getting past the lies and politically driven deceptions.... maybe not...

Shameless lie.
Back it up homey...

Even the boys at the IPCC admit that 96% of all warming is due to other than man.

Billy Bob, you have no degree in any science related field. No science educated person could come up with nonscientific statements you so regularly make.

Even if you make them to camoflauge yourself, you would occasionally slip up and say something reasonable. But you never do.

I have no problem with you expressing your opinions. On non scientific issues I sometimes even agree with you. But quit trying to cloak them with a veneer of scientific authority. You have none.

Edit- you make it more difficult for the skeptics here to make their case when you spew Cliff Clavin bullshit.

That entire link is over seven years old. Might want to update your source material.
Well, Mr. Westwall, you might wish to retake third grade math. At that time the rise was 0.8 C. Rise at the rate of 0.15 C to 0.2 C. So that was seven years ago. In that seven years we have had the warmest 3 years since we have been keeping records. Yes, we are at 1 C right now, and nowhere near doubling the CO2. Arrhenius and the present day scientists are correct in their predictions for the rise in temperatures for a doubling of CO2, you flap yaps are completely wrong.

I debate this openly with others in my field of expertise. Dissent of the politically correct positions is no longer a taboo position to take and the dam is breaking wide open.. The real facts are not consistent with your religious belief. This is not a position of an informed scientist.

Just maybe we are getting past the lies and politically driven deceptions.... maybe not...
Silly Billy, the only field you can argue with authority is burger flipping.

Forum List

Back