Trump erupts: Macron said that Europe build its own military in order to protect itself from the US

Hey France, next time you're attacked, go suck a bag of dicks
Hilarious. You stayed out of it for years after France was attacked while we spent blood and treasure defending you as you made a fortune supplying the UK.

France fell faster than we could ever get any equipment across the ocean. By the time we could have gotten there, it was all over

"without France, there would be nuclear war in the Middle East" - President Macron

yeah right. YEAH RIGHT

Was it not the US that saved their asses in WWII.

When the Muslims start to take over and Russia attacks, these words will be remembered.
Was it not France that saved our asses when Britain tried to subdue these colonies? When Putin and his lackeys start to take over our compliant leadership, these words will be remembered.
Wow, we have to go back 200 fucking years, to find out France was our ally at one time? At least back then they didnt surrender at the drop of a hat, when Germany invaded them over and over either..

When the Muslims start to take over and Russia attacks, these words will be remembered.
Was it not France that saved our asses when Britain tried to subdue these colonies? When Putin and his lackeys start to take over our compliant leadership, these words will be remembered.
/---/ And we saved their ass in WWI and WWII
Dont forget Vietnam when the French wanted to keep the Vietnamese their slaves so went to Truman to allow them to keep the colony, then when they started getting their liberal butts "KICKED" again, went to Kennedy for assistance, and Johnny the woman abuser Kennedy sent over an expeditionary force and got US involved in that fucking war. Johnson "The War Monger" got US deeper so his military buddies in Texas could make obscene profits. Yeah, those French really were great allies...

"President Macron of France has just suggested that Europe build its own military in order to protect itself from the U.S., China and Russia. Very insulting, but perhaps Europe should first pay its fair share of NATO, which the U.S. subsidizes greatly!"
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

i call it World War Trump!
In a War the US would fuck Europe up and then rebuild it the way we always do.

"President Macron of France has just suggested that Europe build its own military in order to protect itself from the U.S., China and Russia. Very insulting, but perhaps Europe should first pay its fair share of NATO, which the U.S. subsidizes greatly!"

France is a sellout. Never a ducking thank you from those people that they are not speaking German...... just arrogance. Never listen to what France says about US.

Trump is fucking up our alliances beyond all recognition. The orange moron's actions will live on long after that dolt has left office. Hopefully, the next real president we have will start to repair the carnage Trump has caused to our reputation and standing in the world.

Actually Trump is making these other leaders show their real feelings towards America.
What has Trump done other than ask that they start paying their agreed to UN payments!
Oh and maybe he said a mean word!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump‘s approval rating in France is around 20%.

The French were highly insulted when Trump pretended to brush off dandruff from their leader out in public.

Doesn’t sound like a very good start for Trump over there in Europe. Seems they don’t like him any more than women like him here.

I’m a huge Trump supporter and even I couldn’t believe Trump did that with the dandruff thing, but after a minute it was still funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey France, next time you're attacked, go suck a bag of dicks
Dumb ass ....france helped the US be what it is now....also your stupid ass master complained that Europeans needs to take care of themselves, now that they wanna do he is crying foul. How long you gonna be following his dick blindly?

Trump has made it clear he is not a reliable ally

finally has the gall to insult US
By increasing their self defence capability as the orange shitgibbon has called for. One couldn't hope to write this material.

By implying we are a threat to them, instead of their greatest ally.

That's Macron being a dick. Trump was right to call him on it.

army knife.png

It's funny because Trump's been a rude arrogant fuck to Europe, then a European says something that Trump doesn't like and he's off the wall about how insulting the Europeans are.

The problem is Trump doesn't seem to realize just how badly he's damaged the relationship between the EU and US. He thinks it's the same as it was 2 years ago. That's how dumb he is.

Macron called for sanctions on any EU nation not accepting Refugees.

Macrons a big mouth idiot like Trump, only with Macron having reverse policies of Trump.

This is a disaster.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no EU Federalist. However this doesn't really have to do with what I was talking about.

Trump has harmed the relationship with the EU by shouting his mouth off, he even did it in this tweet talking about funding for NATO, pretending that US funding of wars in Iraq etc has anything to do with funding NATO. Then demands that the EU lick his ass.

It's funny because Trump's been a rude arrogant fuck to Europe, then a European says something that Trump doesn't like and he's off the wall about how insulting the Europeans are.

The problem is Trump doesn't seem to realize just how badly he's damaged the relationship between the EU and US. He thinks it's the same as it was 2 years ago. That's how dumb he is.
Are you American ? Trump make American first not like all the other President before him why would the American people paid for the rest of the world and get Nothing in return ?

Trump doesn't make America first. Doing stupid shit and annoying your allies doesn't make the US better, does it?

That you think stupidity is "America first" is rather depressing, don't you?

Are you American ? Trump make American first not like all the other President before him why would the American people paid for the rest of the world and get Nothing in return ?

Trump doesn't make America first. Doing stupid shit and annoying your allies doesn't make the US better, does it?

Yes, he does and the allies like you said should respect Trump and the American people but you think that people respect the value of the American well you are wrong here in France people not all but a lot don't respect anything, i just have it Look how some asshole act on is show in France : he said for a welcome in France "Go fuck yourself"

4875.jpg

French to English
Posted on the social networks, the sequence received a mixed reception between those who applauded the audacity of the presenter and those who did not understand the why of this initiative. Three hours later, Air Force One landed at Orly and just on the tarmac, Donald Trump denounced in a tweet the words "very insulting" Emmanuel Macron on the creation of a European army. He had not yet reacted to those of Yann Barthès who, because of his love for social networks and his tense relations with the press (this week again, he withdrew the accreditation of a CNN journalist at the White House), should not remain strangers for too long.

VIDÉO - "Go fuck yourself" : le message de bienvenue osé de Yann Barthès à Donald Trump

One wonders if President Macron has any clue what building it's own military to that kind of level would cost?
He comes across as one more liberal living in total denial of reality!

I don't know what little bubble head Macron was trying to accomplish with a statement like that, but he's going to get bent over by President Trump, and I'm sure other european nations didn't appreciate it either. It was incredibly STUPID. I'd bitch slap the little prick myself if I had the chance. Evidently he needs a fucking history lesson on WWII.

1) I am not taking the word of this fat, senile/stupid, old fart that Macron said that.
2) But even if he did, were I Macron, I would be thinking the same thing so long as Trump is in charge of America. Trump is clearly emotionally disturbed - there is no telling what he might do.

Oh well.

'Only' 800 days until Trump leaves office.

How long until Trump leaves

Just smile and nod until the fat loser is gone.

Last edited:

France built up a navy bigger than England's. They were coming here to take the colonies over. Meanwhile, all the congressmen and president Washington prayed and fasted for a day or two. That French Armada sunk in a hurricane. Not 1 boat made it to our shores.

My, how times have changed. I say not for the better. Finding info on that event is not easy. This is a very incomplete version:

How do I know about it? Probably David Barton.

How God answered prayer to save America from the (Catholic) French

https://www.amazon.com/When-Congress-Asked-America-Thanks/dp/1978261624&tag=ff0d01-20

Last edited:

Yes, he does and the allies like you said should respect Trump and the American people but you think that people respect the value of the American well you are wrong here in France people not all but a lot don't respect anything, i just have it Look how some asshole act on is show in France : he said for a welcome in France "Go fuck yourself"

View attachment 228126

French to English
Posted on the social networks, the sequence received a mixed reception between those who applauded the audacity of the presenter and those who did not understand the why of this initiative. Three hours later, Air Force One landed at Orly and just on the tarmac, Donald Trump denounced in a tweet the words "very insulting" Emmanuel Macron on the creation of a European army. He had not yet reacted to those of Yann Barthès who, because of his love for social networks and his tense relations with the press (this week again, he withdrew the accreditation of a CNN journalist at the White House), should not remain strangers for too long.

VIDÉO - "Go fuck yourself" : le message de bienvenue osé de Yann Barthès à Donald Trump

Your attitude is the exact problem America has. Europe should respect the US even when the US doesn't respect anyone back.

Forum List

Back