Trump erupts: Macron said that Europe build its own military in order to protect itself from the US

Hey France, next time you're attacked, go suck a bag of dicks
Dumb ass ....france helped the US be what it is now....also your stupid ass master complained that Europeans needs to take care of themselves, now that they wanna do he is crying foul. How long you gonna be following his dick blindly?
I think the US has paid France back with interest more than enough money and blood for its help 240 years ago. I'm not a Trump cheerleader but he wasn't "crying foul" about Europeans taking care of their own defense he was taking umbrage at what the French prime minister said.

Trump: “The World War I soldiers are being so disrespectful to me. If they wanted me to honor their deaths on a rainy day they should have been considerate enough to die on one of my golf courses. So unfair!”

"World leaders are walking shoulder to shoulder along the Champs Elysses but Trump arrived separately and isn’t participating in this."

Macron marked the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I by delivering a forceful rebuke against rising nationalism, calling it a ‘betrayal of patriotism’

Macron: “Patriotism is the exact opposite of nationalism. Nationalism is a betrayal of patriotism. By saying our interests first who cares about the others, we erase what a nation hold dearest, what gives it life, what makes it great!and what makes it essential: its moral values”

Last edited:
"Trump is a pariah. The costs of his foreign policy failings to the US are incalculable. Never been anything like it."

"Want to understand the opposite of making America great again? Watch Trump’s Paris fiasco. A catastrophe only an enemy could love"

Last edited:
Nous tous ici, dirigeants politiques, nous devons en ce 11 novembre 2018 réaffirmer devant nos peuples notre véritable, notre immense responsabilité, celle de transmettre à nos enfants le monde dont les générations d’avant ont rêvé.

Les démons anciens resurgissent : des idéologies nouvelles manipulent des religions, l’Histoire menace de reprendre son cours tragique. Faisons une fois de plus ce serment des Nations de placer la paix plus haut que tout, car nous en connaissons le prix !

Dumb ass ....france helped the US be what it is now....also your stupid ass master complained that Europeans needs to take care of themselves, now that they wanna do he is crying foul. How long you gonna be following his dick blindly?
Yeah, almost turned US into a 3rd world nation, because Obama in his Fundamental Transformation of America, wanted US to use the European model for everything. Thank God , the US citizens woke the fuck up, voted to keep the sick bitch who was falling down all the time from again, her "dynasty"...

Only stupid liberals( I have yet to meet a smart one) would allow another country to insult them and love it. Liberals are Pansy ass petulant children, but when we insult the stupid ass liberals(Redundant statement) then they go all PC on US...

Macron marked the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I by delivering a forceful rebuke against rising nationalism, calling it a ‘betrayal of patriotism’

Macron: “Patriotism is the exact opposite of nationalism. Nationalism is a betrayal of patriotism. By saying our interests first who cares about the others, we erase what a nation hold dearest, what gives it life, what makes it great!and what makes it essential: its moral values”

That is moronic.

There is nothing in the definition of Nationalism that says you don't care about the interests of others.

Here is the definition of nationalism. I challenge anyone to show what in this supports what the Moron Macron said.

Definition of NATIONALISM

Definition of nationalism

1: loyalty and devotion to a nationespecially : a sense of national consciousness (see CONSCIOUSNESS sense 1c) exalting one nation above all others and placing primary emphasis on promotion of its culture and interests as opposed to those of other nations or supranationalgroupsIntense nationalism was one of the causes of the war.

2: a nationalist movement or governmentopposing nationalisms

"Trump is a pariah. The costs of his foreign policy failings to the US are incalculable. Never been anything like it."

"Want to understand the opposite of making America great again? Watch Trump’s Paris fiasco. A catastrophe only an enemy could love"

What serious policy has he done that deserves such condemnation?

If harsh words, (and not that harsh) were all it took to shatter our alliances, they were bullshit before Trump came along.

What the Paris Peace Forum tells us about France—and about the world

Trump is snubbing this. Countries still hoping for cooperative efforts to remain unified while others, one by one, take their ball and go home rallying for "My country first!"

Loving country is fine. It's normal. When countries start eyeing each other as hostile competitors, though, is when wars start. I guess we're about due for another one, and Trump and the other right wing nationalists out there are hastening it along.

That is moronic.

There is nothing in the definition of Nationalism that says you don't care about the interests of others.

Here is the definition of nationalism. I challenge anyone to show what in this supports what the Moron Macron said.

1: loyalty and devotion to a nationespecially : a sense of national consciousness (see CONSCIOUSNESS sense 1c) exalting one nation above all others and placing primary emphasis on promotion of its culture and interests as opposed to those of other nations or supranationalgroupsIntense nationalism was one of the causes of the war.

Le patriotisme est l’exact contraire du nationalisme : le nationalisme en est la trahison. En disant « nos intérêts d’abord et qu’importent les autres ! », on gomme ce qu’une Nation a de plus précieux, ce qui la fait vivre : ses valeurs morales.

Patriotism is the exact opposite of nationalism. Nationalism is a betrayal of patriotism. By saying our interests first who cares about the others, we erase what a nation hold dearest, what gives it life, what makes it great!and what makes it essential: its moral values

Only a Frenchman could come up with such gobbledygook. Patriotism is not the opposite of nationalism, as Macron said. Patria is Latin for country. Patriotism is literally nationalism. At least he didn't pull a Don Lemon and say it was white nationalism.

That is moronic.

Le patriotisme est l’exact contraire du nationalisme : le nationalisme en est la trahison. En disant « nos intérêts d’abord et qu’importent les autres ! », on gomme ce qu’une Nation a de plus précieux, ce qui la fait vivre : ses valeurs morales.

Patriotism is the exact opposite of nationalism. Nationalism is a betrayal of patriotism. By saying our interests first who cares about the others, we erase what a nation hold dearest, what gives it life, what makes it great!and what makes it essential: its moral values

Yeah, I read that. It makes no sense.

What in the definition of "Nationalism" supports his stupid conclusions?

People mocking Trump for not walking down the Champs Elysses with world leaders, 'cause the rain might topple his delicately engineered hairdo, are cruel & wrong. It was actually because he's such a lazy slob he can’t get ACROSS a street, much less down one, without a golf cart.

France is not looking at Trump. France is looking at the leftward drift of the US. France is looking at a future with a communist United States.

"President Macron of France has just suggested that Europe build its own military in order to protect itself from the U.S., China and Russia. Very insulting, but perhaps Europe should first pay its fair share of NATO, which the U.S. subsidizes greatly!"
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

i call it World War Trump!

It's funny because Trump's been a rude arrogant fuck to Europe, then a European says something that Trump doesn't like and he's off the wall about how insulting the Europeans are.

The problem is Trump doesn't seem to realize just how badly he's damaged the relationship between the EU and US. He thinks it's the same as it was 2 years ago. That's how dumb he is.
Are you American ? Trump make American first not like all the other President before him why would the American people paid for the rest of the world and get Nothing in return ?

Trump doesn't make America first. Doing stupid shit and annoying your allies doesn't make the US better, does it?

That you think stupidity is "America first" is rather depressing, don't you?
Yes, he does and the allies like you said should respect Trump and the American people but you think that people respect the value of the American well you are wrong here in France people not all but a lot don't respect anything, i just have it Look how some asshole act on is show in France : he said for a welcome in France "Go fuck yourself"

View attachment 228126

French to English
Posted on the social networks, the sequence received a mixed reception between those who applauded the audacity of the presenter and those who did not understand the why of this initiative. Three hours later, Air Force One landed at Orly and just on the tarmac, Donald Trump denounced in a tweet the words "very insulting" Emmanuel Macron on the creation of a European army. He had not yet reacted to those of Yann Barthès who, because of his love for social networks and his tense relations with the press (this week again, he withdrew the accreditation of a CNN journalist at the White House), should not remain strangers for too long.

VIDÉO - "Go fuck yourself" : le message de bienvenue osé de Yann Barthès à Donald Trump

Your attitude is the exact problem America has. Europe should respect the US even when the US doesn't respect anyone back.
You Don't seem to know a lot about Europe, Europe want to make trouble for the USA that why the Euro was create and Europe is Not doing well not like the USA

Forum List

Back