Trump erupts: Macron said that Europe build its own military in order to protect itself from the US

Macron is highly unpopular in his own country. Another boy wonder who is just a tyrant. Green policies pushing cost of fuel up by 1/3 in world wide oil glut. ITs say anything time desperation, but if it gets them to beef up fine......

you made my day------I did not know that the French have realized that
Macron is an idiot

Trump is fucking up our alliances beyond all recognition. The orange moron's actions will live on long after that dolt has left office. Hopefully, the next real president we have will start to repair the carnage Trump has caused to our reputation and standing in the world.

Why are you giving Macron a pass for his insult to America?
You need to think what has Trump done that would make our staunchest allies to make such a comment.

He's done nothing to justify such a slur. Macron is the asshole here.
That is where you are wrong. Trump is tearing up all our alliances without a thought as to what will replace them.

Last edited:
Trump is fucking up our alliances beyond all recognition. The orange moron's actions will live on long after that dolt has left office. Hopefully, the next real president we have will start to repair the carnage Trump has caused to our reputation and standing in the world.

Why are you giving Macron a pass for his insult to America?
Why is it an insult to build protection against possible enemies? You think France should rely on the US to save them from invaders?

It is an insult to say that an allied nation is a threat.

That you are giving foreign leaders a pass for their insults while attacking Trump for defending US, shows that you are an anti-American.
Correll, Trump has insulted France, has refused to confirm that the US would keep it's NATO commitment of 'all for one and one for all' and bitched to high heaven about having to militarily cover the whole of Europe. And you get insulted when a European nation open it's eyes and sees they are on their own? IS Germany and England and Belgium and Netherlands and Denmark insulted and accusing allied France of calling them a threat? Your logic escapes me.

let them all build little self defense armies just so they pay up what they owe . Some Americans would like to get out of all these alliances JLaw .

let them all build little self defense armies just so they pay up what they owe . Some Americans would like to get out of all these alliances JLaw .
We need alliances. When the next world crisis occurs we will see how we fare if we have no allies.

The alliances we built since WWII have made us the strongest and wealthiest nation on the planet, and in less than two years the semi-literate president we have in office has jeopardized all of it.

After the orange shitgibbon complains Europe doesn't contribute enough to its own defence it complains when Europe plans to increase its self defence capacity. Orange shitgibbons can only complain.

Hey, shitstain...... they can't afford their own military....their welfare states can't afford to foot the bill for a functioning military...

We need alliances. When the next world crisis occurs we will see how we fare if we have no allies.

The alliances we built since WWII have made us the strongest and wealthiest nation on the planet, and in less than two years the semi-literate president we have in office has jeopardized all of it.
-------------------------------------------------- I'm willing to trust the TRUMP and America as i give credit to America's Greatness to America rather than an alliance JLaw .

Trump is taking advantage of a general comment to stir the pot (again). For some inexplicable reason, there is a residue of dislike for America's oldest ally, France. Any reason is a good one to insult and belittle that nation and people. Even if Macron truly represent France and the French (a dubious assumption), the comment did not at all indicate military preparations for confrontation, merely the realization that in the present atmosphere, America's good will cannot be counted upon. If anything, it was much more an economic than a military reference.
Exaggerating the situation for ill defined goals does nothing but give the ignorant another rant.

"President Macron of France has just suggested that Europe build its own military in order to protect itself from the U.S., China and Russia. Very insulting, but perhaps Europe should first pay its fair share of NATO, which the U.S. subsidizes greatly!"
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

i call it World War Trump!
I call it a stupid fucking French tard, who all this time could of built their own military to defend themselves against the Commies of the Soviet Union, instead of relying on US and our taxes to support the fucker, finally has the gall to insult US and I hope to hell, we get every military member out of that 3rd world shithole called Europe..

Macron is a nasty retard.

However, without French support there would be no USA.

Trump is taking advantage of a general comment to stir the pot (again). For some inexplicable reason, there is a residue of dislike for America's oldest ally, France. Any reason is a good one to insult and belittle that nation and people. Even if Macron truly represent France and the French (a dubious assumption), the comment did not at all indicate military preparations for confrontation, merely the realization that in the present atmosphere, America's good will cannot be counted upon. If anything, it was much more an economic than a military reference.
Exaggerating the situation for ill defined goals does nothing but give the ignorant another rant.
------------------------------------------- well , as others want to continue with alliances , maybe President Trump doesn't want to '4eye' .

i mean , is 'france' still 'france' or is it 'muslim francanistan' '4eye' .

and would the USA want to be allied with a muslim country other than the 'saudis' 4eye .

I don’t see how you can blame Macron. The number one terrorist nation is the good old USA. Is there any nation that has attacked more nations than the USA? Nations that did not attack the USA. What nation has murdered more civilians than the USA?

All due to the criminal whims of the ruling class.

Last edited:
"President Macron of France has just suggested that Europe build its own military in order to protect itself from the U.S., China and Russia. Very insulting, but perhaps Europe should first pay its fair share of NATO, which the U.S. subsidizes greatly!"

I call it a stupid fucking French tard, who all this time could of built their own military to defend themselves against the Commies of the Soviet Union, instead of relying on US and our taxes to support the fucker, finally has the gall to insult US and I hope to hell, we get every military member out of that 3rd world shithole called Europe..
Macron is not taking care of French People everything is going wrong here French People are pretty mad he can't take care of his own country so should shout out his big mouth

is France still under some kind of martial law since an attack by muslims about a year or so ago Dalia ??

After the orange shitgibbon complains Europe doesn't contribute enough to its own defence it complains when Europe plans to increase its self defence capacity. Orange shitgibbons can only complain.
a very ridiculous post---he says they must guard against the US--DUMB
harmonica, France's reaction doesn't seem unreasonable, especially since Trump's reaction to any person or nation that wants to stand on its own two feet instead of cowtowing is taken as a threat to his Presidency. The whole world has seen his reaction to anyone who doesn't live to make him look good. He turns on any reluctance to reinforce his status like a crazed sidewinder.

And Macron said he must guard against Russia, China and the US, not an unreasonable idea. We don't know what's ahead...there's talk Russia and China are getting cozy and we are tossing punishing tariffs against China which they will not take without a response. Tensions are jacking up..all Europe should go self-reliant.

It's funny because Trump's been a rude arrogant fuck to Europe, then a European says something that Trump doesn't like and he's off the wall about how insulting the Europeans are.

The problem is Trump doesn't seem to realize just how badly he's damaged the relationship between the EU and US. He thinks it's the same as it was 2 years ago. That's how dumb he is.

is France still under some kind of martial law since an attack by muslims about a year or so ago Dalia ??
We are not so much anymore but we have a lot of attack coming from the migrants i was not at the forum for a long time i could bring more information about what going on here. a lot of bad stuff going on in France since President Macron

Forum List

Back