Trump Ex-Bodyguard Testified Russians Offered Trump 5 Prostitutes During Pageant in Russia

The only blackmail going on is the Dems & MSM and it's failing.

You don't even understand the importance of blackmail.

What about Bills 20 plus trips to Epstein's pedo island where Epstein actually did film people of import in compromising positions in order to blackmail them?

If it true he deserves to be in jail. All you are doing is trying to deflect. Bill Clinton isn't President, and and any blackmail on him isn't putting the United States at risk.

And Trump WASN'T President at the time of this pageant

IT DOESN'T MATTER.... He is President NOW. Do you know what blackmail is? Do you know how blackmail works?

Yet Trump signed on for sanctions against Russia.

What about Bills 20 plus trips to Epstein's pedo island where Epstein actually did film people of import in compromising positions in order to blackmail them?

If it true he deserves to be in jail. All you are doing is trying to deflect. Bill Clinton isn't President, and and any blackmail on him isn't putting the United States at risk.

Yeah...and neither was Trump in 2013.

It doesn't matter WHEN the blackmail is taken from as long as it is still relevant. How in the hell did you work for NASA if you can't understand a principle as simple as blackmail.

Yet you had no concerns when bill was fucking everything without a third leg.
Go fuck yourself you hypocritical hack.

How do you know that? I wasn't here when Clinton was President. Hell I doubt this forum was around then... I was in high school and couldn't vote. I have said since the first day I joined this forum I have been against the Clintons you ignorant fuck. :badgrin:

So you're nothing but a punk kid?
Go sit at the kiddie table jr.

You don't even understand the importance of blackmail.

IT DOESN'T MATTER.... He is President NOW. Do you know what blackmail is? Do you know how blackmail works?

He had no choice. Enough people in Congress voted for it that it was veto-proof. :rolleyes:

He had no choice. Enough people in Congress voted for it that it was veto-proof. :rolleyes:

Then why didnt Vlad leak his super secret Trump sex tapes in retaliation?

Yeah...and neither was Trump in 2013.

It doesn't matter WHEN the blackmail is taken from as long as it is still relevant. How in the hell did you work for NASA if you can't understand a principle as simple as blackmail.

Yet you had no concerns when bill was fucking everything without a third leg.
Go fuck yourself you hypocritical hack.

How do you know that? I wasn't here when Clinton was President. Hell I doubt this forum was around then... I was in high school and couldn't vote. I have said since the first day I joined this forum I have been against the Clintons you ignorant fuck. :badgrin:

So you're nothing but a punk kid?
Go sit at the kiddie table jr.

Punk kid? Clinton was elected in 1992 before I could vote and I voted against him in 1996 when Bob Dole ran against him.

Then why didnt Vlad leak his super secret Trump sex tapes in retaliation?

Trump couldn't do anything about it... IT WAS VETO-PROOF.

And, your point?

“Schiller said he told the Russian, “We don’t do that type of stuff,” sources told NBC.

On their way back to the hotel Schiller said he and Trump laughed about the offer, and that he personally stood by Trump’s door after he went to bed. Multiple sources told NBC Schiller was confident that no one sent Trump any women that evening, and that he and Trump were aware of the possibility of wiretapping or hidden cameras in the hotel room.

He also said he thought it was a joke... and that he didn't stay in front of Trump's door all night. He can't say 100% for sure no girls came to the room.

Well, we all know that means the prostitutes did show up, right?
It doesn't matter if they showed up, or they didn't, in my book....

The POINT is that Putin TRIED to get kompromat, on trump, so that he could blackmail him...whether president or not....

And Putin should NOT be trusted, or be getting all of this praise that he gets from Trump....

AND of course any sane person would have to ask, WHY does president trump praise Putin so much and never have one iota to say bad about him? Why oh why oh why?

DOES Putin have something on Trump...you would have to KNOW that Putin would not stop trying to get something on him....if he turned the 5 prostitutes down, then the Russians would simply, try, try, again....IT IS WHAT THEY DO.....

and the way President but then candidate Trump had DENIED in every statement on the topic, any and all contacts his team had with Russians is quite baffling as well....???

Something's just not right here hj.... I don't know what...but that does not mean I can't see with my own two eyes, that something is amiss with all of this Trump/Putin "bromance".....(in the non sexual sense)

It appears even more of the dossier is getting closer to being true than Trump supporters want to admit. On CNN they confirmed that Trump's ex-bodyguard Keith Schiller admitted that Trump was offered 5 prostitutes to come to his hotel room later that night, and at the time he laughed it off as a joke and said no... however Schiller admitted he didn't stay with Trump all night.

Report: Russians Offered To 'Send Five Women' to Trump's Moscow Hotel Room

He's lying. Covering for the bigger douche ass, as he knows all the dirt and more. It's his big payday. If they show he lied. He has the pardon
in his pocket already and the money in the bank. Which would make him more money if he takes on a new employer?
You can't work for a sex predator Douche and not be one in the same as a personal body person.

Last edited:
And, your point?

“Schiller said he told the Russian, “We don’t do that type of stuff,” sources told NBC.

On their way back to the hotel Schiller said he and Trump laughed about the offer, and that he personally stood by Trump’s door after he went to bed. Multiple sources told NBC Schiller was confident that no one sent Trump any women that evening, and that he and Trump were aware of the possibility of wiretapping or hidden cameras in the hotel room.

He also said he thought it was a joke... and that he didn't stay in front of Trump's door all night. He can't say 100% for sure no girls came to the room.

The POINT is that Putin TRIED to get kompromat, on trump, so that he could blackmail him...whether president or not....

And Putin should NOT be trusted, or be getting all of this praise that he gets from Trump....

AND of course any sane person would have to ask, WHY does president trump praise Putin so much and never have one iota to say bad about him? Why oh why oh why?

DOES Putin have something on Trump...you would have to KNOW that Putin would not stop trying to get something on him....if he turned the 5 prostitutes down, then the Russians would simply, try, try, again....IT IS WHAT THEY DO.....

and the way President but then candidate Trump had DENIED in every statement on the topic, any and all contacts his team had with Russians is quite baffling as well....???

Something's just not right here hj.... I don't know what...but that does not mean I can't see with my own two eyes, that something is amiss with all of this Trump/Putin "bromance".....(in the non sexual sense)

It's a known fact that both clintons had contact with the russians and got paid millions yet I never heard "somethings just not right here" or "something is amiss" yet now with nothing but vague accusations Trump is colluding with Russia.

And, your point?

It's a known fact that both clintons had contact with the russians and got paid millions yet I never heard "somethings just not right here" or "something is amiss" yet now with nothing but vague accusations Trump is colluding with Russia.
That's because I know all of the facts..... :rolleyes:

And, your point?

You best call the feds and fill em in.

And, your point?

Did ya get this from santa last Christmas?
upload_2017-11-9_19-14-6.png

You guys on the left have gone off your ever lovin’ rockers if you believe anyone sees this the same as you. It makes one only look stupid and foolish to normal people. Seriously. Lol

They know the facts too and are just walking through the motions to appease the president's urge to deflect from the hot water his campaign team is in....

They know the facts too and are just walking through the motions to appease the president's urge to deflect from the hot water his campaign team is in....

That would be "going through motions".

And again thats pure conjecture on your part,yet we have clear and provable connections with the clintons and Russia and not a peep from you people.

And, your point?

Would it matter if he fucked 5 prostitutes? Who cares?
Leftists are all about shaming someone for their bedroom activities, so long as they aren't minorities and faggots.

I'm sorry, so cheating on one's wife isn't wrong?

Probably is. But obviously that's a personal matter. UNTIL you become POTUS. Then if it's a secret -- it makes you blackmailable. And NOBODY with secrets like that ever gets even a Secret level clearance. Because you can be compromised.

Problem is -- this is all horseshit. Could have gotten him prostitutes is a big step from GOT him prostitutes. And the source for this comes thru the same PAID opo research crap that was embarrassing phony...

The irony of all this is that not only did none of this bs happen as it's clear Trump is not naive enough to take the bait in one of the most corrupt nations on earth, but even if it DID, what the hell does it matter? He is not in a monestary, he is the president of the most powerful military on earth and he has to take on so many who want him to fail THAT is how he will be judged. Not by some made up dossier of some foreign clown looking to milk some fool and their money.

IT'S BLACKMAIL MATERIAL!

How many Republicans would vote for a man that cheated on his wife with 5 prostitutes?

:uhoh3:

It would be fine as an Intel officer to have that revealed. As long as it's not HIDDEN. You're golden. To keep your job -- you just tell your wife. Problem solved. :cool:

It appears even more of the dossier is getting closer to being true than Trump supporters want to admit. On CNN they confirmed that Trump's ex-bodyguard Keith Schiller admitted that Trump was offered 5 prostitutes to come to his hotel room later that night, and at the time he laughed it off as a joke and said no... however Schiller admitted he didn't stay with Trump all night.

hey dummy it makes the case weaker not stronger

--LOL

Shame on the Russians for thinking that Trump is another Bill Clinton.

Forum List

Back