Trump exposed for using fake documents at press conference

Trump is the biggest effin fraud this country has ever elected. I don't ever want to be told by these fake fucking Americans how much of fraud Obama was ever again.
obama has been the biggest fraud ever to enter the white house, nobody, not even Trump is going to be able to take that title from him. Just look at all the fake dying in the streets until obama care saved the entire planet and saved us money too stories that keep popping up.

You really should read your own links, PJ.
Ive always found that if a story line sounds interesting but I dont feel like spending the time reading it. I post it on a forum, make some comment that might (or might not) be relevant to the story then wait.
Others will read it and comment on it. in a very short time I get the full content with commentary.
Its how us privileged old angry white guys do things

"Reporters" and I use that word casually, couldn't examine the documents, as if that were the point or that they could comprehend the contents, so they "report" that the pages are blank.

This is the darling tactic of the left, make the accusation and force you to prove you are innocent. How were they supposed to let a crowd rifle through the legal papers and who in their right mind would allow it.

It's just further evidence that liberals are extremely stupid people and their ideology is a direct result.

Trump is the biggest effin fraud this country has ever elected. I don't ever want to be told by these fake fucking Americans how much of fraud Obama was ever again.
obama has been the biggest fraud ever to enter the white house, nobody, not even Trump is going to be able to take that title from him. Just look at all the fake dying in the streets until obama care saved the entire planet and saved us money too stories that keep popping up.

Tell us about Pres. Obamas fraud. I'd like to know?

Trump can not get through a day without lying. That is why he is called a pathological liar. Our President in mentally ill and a fraud. That is why so many of his supporters connect to him. They are either mentally ill, frauds, or both also, with the exceptions of the ones that are just stupid and brainwashed.

Really just the fact that he brought folders in the meeting,

means he thinks Americans are really stupid. He does not have a blind trust. If he was Pres Obama the Pubs would have him in jail already, and you pubs would be cheering.

Our President in mentally ill and a fraud.
I love it.
Folks, it does not get any better than this.
You edited my post. I mentioned his pathological lying as being the symptom of his mental illness. That means you are proclaiming pathological lying to not be a mental illness or you are in denial of his pathological lying affliction.

I love it.
You edited my post. I mentioned his pathological lying as being the symptom of his mental illness. That means you are proclaiming pathological lying to not be a mental illness or you are in denial of his pathological lying affliction.
I responded to the portion I wanted to respond to. I am denying your ability to see clearly.

I love it.
FFS Camp, for once in your life you could have been right about something! You just blew it!

Really just the fact that he brought folders in the meeting,

means he thinks Americans are really stupid. He does not have a blind trust. If he was Pres Obama the Pubs would have him in jail already, and you pubs would be cheering.
No one claimed it would be a blind trust, it's in a trust though and his sons will run the companies. He's going much further than he needs to though. The dims aren't educating you very well.

I love it.
I responded to the portion I wanted to respond to. I am denying your ability to see clearly.
You responded by evading addressing the substantive part of the post, that being that pathological lying is a mental disorder and our President is a pathological liar, thus, suffers from a mental disorder.

I love it.
You responded by evading addressing the substantive part of the post, that being that pathological lying is a mental disorder and our President is a pathological liar, thus, suffers from a mental disorder.
It really should be obvious that I don't agree with your conclusions. Let us know when he says you can keep your plan and save $2,500.

I love it.
It really should be obvious that I don't agree with your conclusions. Let us know when he says you can keep your plan and save $2,500.
There is no excuse for editing a posters post to make a response. It is just dishonest of you and cowardly too. Deflecting to Obama to escape addressing Trump showing a clear symptom of a mental illness, pathological lying, is also dishonest.

Trump can not get through a day without lying. That is why he is called a pathological liar. Our President in mentally ill and a fraud. That is why so many of his supporters connect to him. They are either mentally ill, frauds, or both also, with the exceptions of the ones that are just stupid and brainwashed.
You're correct about our president Barry and his loony followers.

Forum List

Back