trump falsely claims he could not defend homself in E Jean Carroll case

What a a totally pathetic excuse of defense of your lord and master.

He confessed in the Access Hollywood video that he attacks women and grabs them.

You poor nobody. I hope you are not going around attacking women the way Trump has been doing his whole adult life. You do know what that makes you.

No, it is not "desirable".
I can't help it if you hate the truth. That's your problem … not mine. Get with the program, boy.

I can't help it if you hate the truth. That's your problem … not mine. Get with the program, boy.
The jury decided what is true. The real program.

They are all with the program. :)

The jury decided what is true. The real program.

They are all with the program. :)
Yup. The DA's peers did their job as everyone expected they would. No surprise whatsoever.

Yup. The DA's peers did their job as everyone expected they would. No surprise whatsoever.
Trump's peers. NYC peers. They got the evidence, they heard the witnesses, they heard his deposition.

He, who has gotten away with a lot in his life, did not get away with this one.

And this is the first of a few other cases he is under investigation.

He is going to like those even less.

Trump's peers. NYC peers. They got the evidence, they heard the witnesses, they heard his deposition.

He, who has gotten away with a lot in his life, did not get away with this one.

And this is the first of a few other cases he is under investigation.

He is going to like those even less.
Trump lives in Florida. Thought I might bring you up to date.

He committed the sexual abuse in NYC. And was tried in NYC. Just a reminder.
But he wasn't judged by a jury of HIS peers. They are the DA's peers. They're liberal New York's peers. Trump is no more guilty of battery or assault than you are.

But he wasn't judged by a jury of HIS peers. They are the DA's peers. They're liberal New York's peers. Trump is no more guilty of battery or assault than you are.
You cannot prove any of that because there is no truth in it. You sound like Trump's lawyer. He knows his client is guilty and can do only so much, especially lie about it, in order to try to minimize the damage.

Thou protest too much. Just like Trump and his endless army of lawyers, who end up needing to get lawyers for themselves after working for him.

You are confusing criminal law with civil law. In civil law, you can be found liable with a preponderance of the testimony, informing the decision of the jury. Trump was found liable for his actions of sexual assault in the dressing room against Miss Carrol.
...with absolutely no proof whatsoever.

...with absolutely no proof whatsoever.
The jury did not agree with you, but of course, they were there, you were not. It is to be noted, Trump lawyers got to question jurors and reject, during jury selections, just as any other trial.

The jury did not agree with you, but of course, they were there, you were not. It is to be noted, Trump lawyers got to question jurors and reject, during jury selections, just as any other trial.
The jury was nowhere near where this wacko claimed anything to have happened. Why would any lawyer conform to this crap show? Simply let the idiots play their game, get it in front of a sane judge for appeal and move on.

The whole thing is a joke! :mad:

YQmy2Zh.jpg
Paula Jones wouldn't testify UNDER OATH.

Tara Reade hasn't testified UNDER OATH yet.

E. Jean Carroll testified UNDER OATH and a unanimous jury agreed with her.

Smart people can tell the difference.

The jury was nowhere near where this wacko claimed anything to have happened. Why would any lawyer conform to this crap show? Simply let the idiots play their game, get it in front of a sane judge for appeal and move on.
How to say you support sexual abusers.

Who didn't see this coming?

Fish Swim
Birds Fly and
trump Lies

Trump is such a liar.

Forum List

Back