Trump family sued by NY

How can the federal government get involved in a state tax issue?

My God, you are fucked in the head! You are a stupid as Leticia James.
Yea, she's so stupid, she forced Trump to plead the Fifth, and Trump tried to settle. LOL! You're a gd idiot.

How?... the banks don't think they were screwed.... this has nothing to do with taxes... if you are worried about taxes tell Biden... he has spent over 4 trillion dollars in two years you dunce.....
You are retarded if you don't know how the tax payer was screwed. Who do you think pays for the investigation you idiot?

I'm sure every property in question today is worth triple what Trump sold it for... no victim no complaints except for this AG idiot.....

Show me one property owner large and small that doesn't...
If they do, they are subject to fines. Are you that fucking stupid? Do you not understand that the tax payers are victims of that scam?

What a cop out, a loser, and a cheat you are. You are no better than Trump. People like you are all about screwing others, and you think no one notices.

Another say fucking nothing post by you. Get lost. You are a fucking bore and an idiot.
Say's the guy that pays every cent of his taxes always and has forever... the perfect person right here on USMB......

Forum List

Back