Trump family sued by NY

Ah, so the criminal referral is irrelevant.

Ok. You're just too smart for me.

Hey Blowhard, the link in my sig showing your cowardice and dishonesty still works, and still shows you pissing yourself as you hide from your own challenge.

Anyway Blowhard, looks like you Nazi vermin failed with your "RAID ON MAR-A-LAGO"

So on to attempt 7,098.064,127,241 to frame up Donald Trump.

But you filthy fucks really do got him this time, not like the last 7,098.064,127,240 times....

In other words, despite years af investigation I can’t find any criminal activity so I’ll file a civil lawsuit instead of dropping my witch hunt.
Why do you hate Stalinist witch hunts?

You know - "Show me the man & I'll show you the crime!"

:)

I have a better idea. Stop going after the political opposition because you hate them.

“Today’s filing is neither focused on the facts nor the law — rather, it is solely focused on advancing the Attorney General’s political agenda. It is abundantly clear that the Attorney General’s Office has exceeded its statutory authority by prying into transactions where absolutely no wrongdoing has taken place. We are confident that our judicial system will not stand for this unchecked abuse of authority, and we look forward to defending our client against each and every one of the Attorney General’s meritless claims,” said Alina Habba, an attorney for Trump.
Thread.

Because I did 20 years of corporate banking including DIP financing. Lenders can't loan against fraudulent parties or they get in trouble with regulators.

Rock come on bro, your defending a business con.
Yeah, we saw that clearly with the toxic truncheon of MBS.... :eusa_whistle:

So, were you with Lehman or Goldman?

You know- 99% of the fascist left lie about what they did - but you being a Bankster makes perfect sense.

That's because you and the DA are both exceptional morons. The DOJ cannot enforce NY state laws. If there was a crime, she would have t prosecute it!

Leticia thought the "RAID ON MAR-A-LAGO" went so well for Herr Leaksensmears that she would recreate his victory - and she did - film below.

iu

He needs more shitty lawyers.

Only because the C listers who used to work for them are all busy hiring lawyers of their own.

By all appearances, Trump is doing everything possible to get himself arrested. The whole stealing documents from the White House was a desperate plea to be hauled away in handcuffs.

I am continually astonished at the number of people willing to do Trump's bidding, even though they know what he's doing is illegal. The moment someone proposed any the the shit Trump asks staffers to do for him, I'd be out the door, and calling the Law Society, if the person was a lawyer. I get that some of them are just power hungry, but when you see everyone around the guy going to jail, you have to be crazy to think it won't happen to you.

I imagine this civil suit is the #1 concern of New Yorkers. Glad to see the AG has their priorities straight.
NYC looking at a $10 Billion budget shortfall. I'm sure many wealthy New Yorkers will be weighing this lawsuit in their decision to stay in NY or move their enterprise to Florida

There is NOTHING about the ND AG in any of that information. Brandt was charged with DUI and vehicular homicide. He was given $50,000 bail which he made and was released. All evidence I could find is that he will be prosecuted. That means you made the whole "Republican AG of ND: "Conservative teen murdered? Sorry not my job" story up?

You are such a lying ass!

You have no business being a mod.
Trump is going down for reason. He is an immoral, unethical, narcissist that has conned many people to help in his many scams.
The admiral is one of the dumbest among us. Forgive him because he is too stupid to know what he is doing is so wrong.
NYC looking at a $10 Billion budget shortfall. I'm sure many wealthy New Yorkers will be weighing this lawsuit in their decision to stay in NY or move their enterprise to Florida
You feel it is OK for Trump to fraudulently not pay state taxes while the commoner are paying all of their state taxes.

Welfare fraud is stealing money from the tax payers. Trump is stealing even more money from the tax payers. If he does not pay his taxes, others taxes are raised.

The ongoing legal audit of trump for political purposes. Hardly surprising.
Trump is being charged with FRAUD. It is not political. Trump has been charged for fraud twice before by the state of New York. In both cases they settled paid millions in fines and closed Trump University and Trump charity.
Trump cheats until he is caught.

Trump is going down for reason. He is an immoral, unethical, narcissist that has conned many people to help in his many scams.
The admiral is one of the dumbest among us. Forgive him because he is too stupid to know what he is doing is so wrong.

You feel it is OK for Trump to fraudulently not pay state taxes while the commoner are paying all of their state taxes.

Welfare fraud is stealing money from the tax payers. Trump is stealing even more money from the tax payers. If he does not pay his taxes, others taxes are raised.
If he really illegally avoided State taxes, he's got a problem. My point is that NY is committing economic suicide to get the Bad Orange Man, only to lose to DeSantis in 24.

People like him don't care, as long as they can cover for a grifter like Trump.

Forum List

Back