Trump family sued by NY

Trump is a lot nicer than I am. I would put every square inch of New York real estate on the market. All at once. One big dump. The value of real estate would dive like a rocket. Pending sales would be abandoned. It would be a monumental crash.
Yea, right. Trump is a laughingstock among the big boys of N.Y. real estate developers. Keep dreaming.

We're all entitled to our opinions.

But you were correct when you said over 10 years.

However, once a NYer always a NYer and I keep tabs somewhat on what's going on in my old stomping grounds.
things are bad in NYC NOW. Cops are hamstringed and
criminals KNOW THE ROPES ------even the lingo for-----
GETTING OUT OF IT

Because I did 20 years of corporate banking including DIP financing. Lenders can't loan against fraudulent parties or they get in trouble with regulators.

Rock come on bro, your defending a business con.

Yes, we can all agree that you are DIP shit!

Not defending. It is their responsibility to prove it. You know that "innocent until proven guilty" axiom we operate under?

This case is such a stinker that the racist Manhattan DA rejected it. Even Bragg can't see a crime in the crazy black woman's spleen.

Truth is a defense.
:rofl:

What would you know or care about truth?

You serve your Reich and will spread ANY slander to smear the enemy of the party.

Putin may not be long for this world.

You know, your post could be considered libelous - unless you have proof that Mobbed Up Mueller and his goons couldn't quite come up with.

Do you have proof to offer?

{The Office considered in particular whether contacts between Trump Campaign officials and Russia-linked individuals could trigger liability for the crime of conspiracy-either under statutes that have their own conspiracy language (e.g. , 18 U.S.C. §§ 1349, 195l(a)), or under the general conspiracy statute (18 U.S.C. § 371). The investigation did not establish that the contacts described in Volume I, Section IV, supra, amounted to an agreement to commit any substantive violation of federal criminal law- including foreign-fnfluence and campaign-finance laws, both of which are discussed further below. The Office therefore did not charge any individual associated with the Trump Campaign with conspiracy to commit a federal offense arising from Russia contacts, either under a specific statute or under Section 371 's offenses clause. The Office also did not charge any campaign official or associate with a conspiracy under Section 371 's defraud clause. That clause criminalizes participating in an agreement to obstruct a lawful function of the U.S. government or its agencies through deceitful or dishonest means. See Dennis v. United States, 384 U.S. 855, 861 (1966); Hammerschmidt v. United States, 265 U.S. 182, 188 (1924); see also United States v. Concord Mgmt. & Consulting LLC, 34 7 F. Supp. 3d 38, 46 (D.D.C.2018). The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officialsor between such officials and Russia-linked individuals-to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume I, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume I, Section II, supra. Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other U.S. person with conspiracy}

*yawn*:rolleyes:

1663800700928.png

New York sues Donald Trump, company and family members over widespread fraud claims, seeks at least $250 million in penalties

New York Attorney General Letitia James on Wednesday sued former President Donald Trump, the Trump Organization, three of his adult children, and others for allegedly widespread fraud involving false financial statements related to the company.

The lawsuit filed in Manhattan Supreme Court seeks at least $250 million in damages.

The complaint says that Trump’s personal financial statements “for the period 2011 through 2021 were fraudulent and misleading in both their composition and presentation.”

″ The number of grossly inflated asset values is staggering, affecting most if not all of the real estate holdings in any given year. All told, Mr. Trump, the Trump Organization, and the other Defendants, as part of a repeated pattern and common scheme, derived more than 200 false and misleading valuations of assets included in the 11 Statements covering 2011 through 2021.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/21/new...-seeks-at-least-250-million-in-penalties.html

Another legal front opens up for the Trump crime family.
The ongoing legal audit of trump for political purposes. Hardly surprising.

I'm well aware of the Rikers overcrowding situation.

Remember, I used to live in NYC as well, I was there when that thug ran around the place calling himself "America's Mayor."

However, I don't buy your schtick about just letting criminals walk.

You were in Rikers island when Rudy was mayor?

What prison are you in now?

Forum List

Back