Trump family sued by NY

By all appearances, Trump is doing everything possible to get himself arrested. The whole stealing documents from the White House was a desperate plea to be hauled away in handcuffs.
He is a severely damaged person who has managed to survive this long only because he has managed to overwhelm people with the sheer force of his ugly personality. He lacks the intellect, the temperament and the cultural savvy it takes to change gears and adapt to challenging situations, so he is completely out of his league, and his element here. BUT, that doesn't mean he won't get away with what he has done, because his last resort is always to destroy. The very same concern we have about Putin right now.

I am continually astonished at the number of people willing to do Trump's bidding, even though they know what he's doing is illegal.
This is key, and this is at the heart of my concern over these last six years. There is simply no explaining how so many people, many of them perfectly intelligent, have allowed themselves to be absorbed by this organism. I've said it many times: This isn't about politics. This isn't about him. This is sociological, anthropological. That a person like this can attract so many into his bizarre alternate universe is a reflection of a sick, weak, paranoid, diseased society. This is my real concern as this disaster plays out.

Last edited:
I appreciate you berg80 for being on top of these news stories.

Good fuck Trump. I hope that faux billionaire crumbles. Of course his cult followers will blindly, knee jerk defend him as always. He’s the beacon of integrity in their delusional eyes. Talk about embarrassing.

Not only that, Trump's cult is throwing $$$, at him.

Jim Jones is really jealous, he didn't have cult as gullible and stupid as Trump's.

September 21 2022
As he faces a major new lawsuit from the New York attorney general that could shut down his business, former President Donald Trump will have one advantage that is unavailable to most well-healed defendants: He won’t have to pay for much, if any, of his legal defense.

The reason: His political donors are doing it for him.

Recent filings by Save America, Trump’s political action committee, show the group has shelled out $1,128,020 this year to lawyers who have spearheaded his and his family’s defense in their legal battle with New York Attorney General Letitia James.

These include $942,277 to the law firm of Alina Habba, the New Jersey-based lawyer who has been Trump’s lead lawyer in the case. The total includes $207,827 paid just last month. In addition, Alan Futerfas, another longtime Trump lawyer who is representing the former president’s children in the case, received $184,743 from Save America in July.

In other words, despite years af investigation I can’t find any criminal activity so I’ll file a civil lawsuit instead of dropping my witch hunt.

It will be based on preponderance of evidence rather than beyond reasonable doubt. Trump threatened violence if he's held accountable. You don't want someone like that in the White House or doing business in your state

Not only that, Trump's cult is throwing $$$, at him.

Jim Jones is really jealous, he didn't have cult as gullible and stupid as Trump's.

September 21 2022
As he faces a major new lawsuit from the New York attorney general that could shut down his business, former President Donald Trump will have one advantage that is unavailable to most well-healed defendants: He won’t have to pay for much, if any, of his legal defense.

The reason: His political donors are doing it for him.

Recent filings by Save America, Trump’s political action committee, show the group has shelled out $1,128,020 this year to lawyers who have spearheaded his and his family’s defense in their legal battle with New York Attorney General Letitia James.

These include $942,277 to the law firm of Alina Habba, the New Jersey-based lawyer who has been Trump’s lead lawyer in the case. The total includes $207,827 paid just last month. In addition, Alan Futerfas, another longtime Trump lawyer who is representing the former president’s children in the case, received $184,743 from Save America in July.

What a travesty.

10% for the Big Guy
More like 100%.

"It’s an outrageous abuse of his donors to Save America,” said Sourav Ghosh, director of federal campaign finance reform at the Campaign Legal Center, a Washington-based nonprofit, about the use of political committee funds to defend Trump and his family in a lawsuit that is largely focused on his business activities long before he became president or even a candidate.

Filings with the FEC show that Save America had, as of the end of July, doled out $2.3 million to 19 law firms across the country representing Trump in multiple investigations, including the criminal probes by the Justice Department and the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office into the events surrounding the 2020 election, as well as the New York state civil probe. In addition, the filings show that Save America has been footing the bill for lawyers representing a number of witnesses in those cases, including Peter Navarro, Trump’s former trade adviser, and Dan Scavino, his former social media director.

www.saveamernow.comHome - Save America Now PAC | Our Nation Needs Your Help

SUCKERS.
Just the way Trump loves his cult.

What a travesty.
It is, but so very hard for me to feel sorry ANY of them.
They deserve it.

1663841867582.png

Michael Cohen had better watch his back.
Yep.

September 20 2022
Rep. Dylan Fernandes, who represents Falmouth, Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket, said he has received death threats and hateful messages over his support of the migrants who recently arrived to the island.

"You should see my inbox right now and how ugly it is," said Fernandes, who has been assisting the migrants and sharing frequent updates on social media and in the news.

Fernandes said on Greater Boston that his staff has handled the voicemails and messages, and that state police have been notified.

Someone has probably pointed this out by now but just in case, James included criminal referrals to federal prosecutors and the IRS in her announcement yesterday. So in a worst case scenario for Don and the fam, and a best case scenario for America, not only might this case result in the end of the Trump Org., it could result in more exposure to criminal prosecution for the Orange Messiah.

Forum List

Back