Trump Fan Hangs Up In Embarrassment after Radio Host SCHOOLS Him

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Remember my recent thread about how my cousin Mikey encountered a MAGAT that ended up running away when he wasn't able to simply tell, or even face, the truth?

Well, this is how it must have went....

Note: MAGAT means Make America Great Again Trumper

Have you ever met a Biden fan? Neither have I.

In other words, the caller stated a fact and the far left host predictably disagreed with him.

Not at all.
Here you go:

Remember my recent thread about how my cousin Mikey encountered a MAGAT that ended up running away when he wasn't able to simply tell, or even face, the truth?

Well, this is how it must have went....

Note: MAGAT means Make America Great Again Trumper

I remember that well.

If you think I'm going to try to read through all that drivel with every other word bolded, then you have even less brains than I thought. Type normal, freak.
Poor tubie bloobie has to cry over something he doesn't like.
Instead of being such an asshole, just keep quiet. Keeps you from looking and sounding as one...

Sorry, I've never known any shitty existences. I'm living high on the hog. Perhaps you could tell us what they are like.

I'd try, but your type don't even know what a man or woman is! :21:

Sorry, but I'm not interested in joining your club of one.
You don't get it. Be a man instead of a bitch.

Sorry, I've never known any shitty existences. I'm living high on the hog. Perhaps you could tell us what they are like.

I'd try, but your type don't even know what a man or woman is! :21:

Sorry, but I'm not interested in joining your club of one.
So you're admitting that Good Ole Sleepy Joe Biden's policies are working well for you eh? Nice!

deez-ha.gif

Last edited:
So you're admitting that Good Ole Sleepy Joe Biden's policies are working well for you eh?

Sorry, :no_text11: , Mark, for heaven's sake. What is this with all you beaver-rotted leftist goobers and your great, unmet need to constantly have me "admit" something to you all?
Things not going so well for you and Joe Biden, eh???
I've got nothing to thank than my own agile skills and forward planning to thank for my sanguine situation, not Joe Biden in the very L E A S T.

Forum List

Back