Trump Fan Page Attributes Hitler Quote to Der Trumpenfuhrer.

I really love how fools on both sides throw the Nazi stuff around the fact you do so so easily and with seemingly no understanding of the Nazis and are simply using them as a buzz word to push your political agenda is truly sad.

I agree, the Nazi Analogy is used too often by BOTH sides to further weak political arguments.

That said, if there is an analog to Hitler in modern politics, it is Donald Trump. The thuggery of his followers, the blaming of social ills on others (Jews for Hitler, Arabs and Mexicans for Trump), his contempt for the rule of law.

I really love how fools on both sides throw the Nazi stuff around the fact you do so so easily and with seemingly no understanding of the Nazis and are simply using them as a buzz word to push your political agenda is truly sad.

I agree, the Nazi Analogy is used too often by BOTH sides to further weak political arguments.

That said, if there is an analog to Hitler in modern politics, it is Donald Trump. The thuggery of his followers, the blaming of social ills on others (Jews for Hitler, Arabs and Mexicans for Trump), his contempt for the rule of law.

Those are all big fat lies. You know, slandering your political opponents was one of Hitler's favorite tactics. He also favored big government programs and having government make all the business decisions. Who does that sound like?

Those are all big fat lies. You know, slandering your political opponents was one of Hitler's favorite tactics. He also favored big government programs and having government make all the business decisions. Who does that sound like?
Sounds like Trump.

Sounds like Trump.

Wrong. It sounds just like Hitlery.

Oops? No mistake there. Lots of Neo Nazi's and White Supremacists are enthralled with Trump

I keep waiting to see the torch light marches.

How will these dead from the neck up haters react when The Republican Refuse to nominate Der Trumpenfuhrer
This is what I have been asking for months now.

And we thought 2012 was fun? The meltdown should be priceless
The meltdown will come in November when Hillary calls Donald Trump to concede the election, and you'll be the one melting down.
He still has to win the nomination. His biggest roadblocks are not Hillary and the Democrats. His biggest road blocks are the Republican voters. If he by some chance wins the nomination, it will be the Republican non-voters.

Sounds like Trump.

Remember, it was Republicans who first started saying that Trump was a fascist. Hillary has not been promoting fascist policies, that is being done by Trump.

Sounds like Trump.

Remember, it was Republicans who first started saying that Trump was a fascist. Hillary has not been promoting fascist policies, that is being done by Trump.

ll the Democrat policies are fascist. Limiting immigration isn't fascist, no matter how much you fascist weasels want to portray it as such.

Limiting immigration can be viewed as fascist, depending on what the limitations are. What are the Democrat policies you think are fascist?

Limiting immigration can be viewed as fascist, depending on what the limitations are. What are the Democrat policies you think are fascist?

How could limiting immigration possibly be fascist? Fascism is where government makes all the decisions that businesses normally make. That describes the Democrat platform to a 'T.'

How could limiting immigration possibly be fascist? Fascism is where government makes all the decisions that businesses normally make. That describes the Democrat platform to a 'T.'

Eh, you're definition of fascism is a big simplified. Fascism includes a strong nationalist element, so much so that frequent war is advocated for the simple purpose of helping to unite and solidify national pride among the people. A restrictive immigration policy is in line with a fascist agenda, as part of nationalist sentiments. However, by itself it does not constitute fascism anymore than a steering wheel constitutes a car.

Forum List

Back