Trump Fan Page Attributes Hitler Quote to Der Trumpenfuhrer.

Oops: Trump fan page attributes Hitler’s ‘Christian’ warrior quote to Donald J. Trump.

A Facebook from a group called "Trump Party" gave credit to Der Trumpenfuhrer, when in fact the quote was a speech given in none other than Adolph Hitler in Munich Germany in the year 1922.

"As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I do have duty to a fighter for truth and justice."

The version of Hitler's justice included the murder of over Six Million (6,000,000) Men, Women and Children whose only crime was to be Jewish.

Seig Heil Ya'll

I suppose you propose the death penalty for such a crime, since Trump had NOTHING to do with this!

How about I post the same thing on my Facebook attributing the quote to you? Would that be OK?
you people are truly mentally ill. In the old days you'd be institutionalized :lol:

SJ unless she is a sock puppet or spare name of a banned one, was not here for the 2012 party at usmb when the whole of teh con field had a collactive meltdown. It was precious.

this election is looking to be as precious if not more so

SJ unless she is a sock puppet or spare name of a banned one, was not here for the 2012 party at usmb when the whole of teh con field had a collactive meltdown. It was precious.

this election is looking to be as precious if not more so
Just make sure you're here on election night, bitch.

The speech given by Adolph Hitler in Muich 1922:

"And finally we were also the first to point the people on any large scale to a danger which insinuated itself into our midst - a danger which millions failed to realize and which will nonetheless lead us all into ruin - the Jewish danger. And today people are saying yet again that we were 'agitators.' I would like here to appeal to a greater than I, Count Lerchenfeld. He said in the last session of the Landtag that his feeling 'as a man and a Christian' prevented him from being an anti-Semite. I SAY: MY FEELING AS A CHRISTIAN POINTS ME TO MY LORD AND SAVIOUR AS A FIGHTER. IT POINTS ME TO THE MAN WHO ONCE IN LONELINESS, SURROUNDED ONLY BY A FEW FOLLOWERS, RECOGNIZED THESE JEWS FOR WHAT THEY WERE AND SUMMONED MEN TO THE FIGHT AGAINST THEM AND WHO, GOD'S TRUTH! WAS GREATEST NOT AS SUFFERER BUT AS FIGHTER. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and of adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before - the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. And as a man I have the duty to see to it that human society does not suffer the same catastrophic collapse as did the civilization of the ancient world some two thousand years ago - a civilization which was driven to its ruin through this same Jewish people."

Please note the underlined part of the speech I referenced in my O.P.

He of course blames the Jews, just like Der Trumpenfuhrer is now blaming Undocumented Workers and Muslims.

Seig Heil Ya'll

Last edited:
Oops: Trump fan page attributes Hitler’s ‘Christian’ warrior quote to Donald J. Trump.

A Facebook from a group called "Trump Party" gave credit to Der Trumpenfuhrer, when in fact the quote was a speech given in none other than Adolph Hitler in Munich Germany in the year 1922.

"As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I do have duty to a fighter for truth and justice."

The version of Hitler's justice included the murder of over Six Million (6,000,000) Men, Women and Children whose only crime was to be Jewish.

Seig Heil Ya'll
Talking points for Libtards today say get on the Hitler thing. My response is.....GFY.

I really love how fools on both sides throw the Nazi stuff around the fact you do so so easily and with seemingly no understanding of the Nazis and are simply using them as a buzz word to push your political agenda is truly sad.

And the desperation of the left continues.

I saw a poll earlier today that one of Trump's largest voting base is Blue Dog Democrats. Interesting

Good on you Sassy for reading a real newspaper. See the snippet below. It sounds like he is drawing support from many of the old Dixiecrats whose families have been voting Republican since the Civil Rights Act. What's interesting is that these people call themselves Republican (when asked) but refuse to fill out the paperwork that brings them officially back to the party of Lincoln.

From Today's NYT.
He is strongest among Republicans who are less affluent, less educated and less likely to turn out to vote. His very best voters are self-identified Republicans who nonetheless are registered as Democrats. It’s a coalition that’s concentrated in the South, Appalachia and the industrial North, according to data provided to The Upshot by Civis Analytics, a Democratic data firm.

And the desperation of the left continues.

I saw a poll earlier today that one of Trump's largest voting base is Blue Dog Democrats. Interesting

Good on you Sassy for reading a real newspaper. See the snippet below. It sounds like he is drawing support from many of the old Dixiecrats whose families have been voting Republican since the Civil Rights Act. What's interesting is that these people call themselves Republican (when asked) but refuse to fill out the paperwork that brings them officially back to the party of Lincoln.

From Today's NYT.
He is strongest among Republicans who are less affluent, less educated and less likely to turn out to vote. His very best voters are self-identified Republicans who nonetheless are registered as Democrats. It’s a coalition that’s concentrated in the South, Appalachia and the industrial North, according to data provided to The Upshot by Civis Analytics, a Democratic data firm.

Thank you, I looked for that again and couldn't find it. Thanks for posting it but I didn't see it in the Slimes, I haven't read that rag in a decade

Oops? No mistake there. Lots of Neo Nazi's and White Supremacists are enthralled with Trump

You mean the ones that normally vote Democrat?

Actually, the White Supremacists were with the Democrats until the Civil Rights Act. [And then there was Nixon's "Silent White Majority". These people were alienated by the Democratic party when it shifted from traditional working class issues to support for black panthers, atheism and bra burners]

Once the Democrats opened the door to blacks & Mexicans, ... once they became the party of tolerance and multiculturalism, and once they launched a legal assault on white privilege (e.g., affirmative action), the White Supremacists switched parties.

White Supremacists believe that non-white people (like blacks & Mexicans) are inferior and immoral. When Trump calls Mexicans rapists, the White Supremacist gets hand cream and a towel.

Oops? No mistake there. Lots of Neo Nazi's and White Supremacists are enthralled with Trump

You mean the ones that normally vote Democrat?

Actually, the White Supremacists were with the Democrats until the Civil Rights Act. [And then there was Nixon's "Silent White Majority". These people were alienated by the Democratic party when it shifted from traditional working class issues to support for black panthers, atheism and bra burners]

Once the Democrats opened the door to blacks & Mexicans, ... once they became the party of tolerance and multiculturalism, and once they launched a legal assault on white privilege (e.g., affirmative action), the White Supremacists switched parties.

White Supremacists believe that non-white people (like blacks & Mexicans) are inferior and immoral. When Trump calls Mexicans rapists, the White Supremacist gets hand cream and a towel.

There was never anything called "the silent white majority."

Yeah, working class people turned away from the Democrat Party when it started pushing stuff like forced bussing, Affirmative Action, welfare, and the rest of their anti-American anti-freedom agenda.

Nixon coined the phrase "Silent Majority."

Now, which group is the majority in this country? Tough one, but I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually.

Nixon's implication was that y'all would support him but were afraid to speak out.

Of course this was before message boards.

Nixon coined the phrase "Silent Majority."

Now, which group is the majority in this country? Tough one, but I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually.

Nixon's implication was that y'all would support him but were afraid to speak out.

Of course this was before message boards.

He didn't coin the term "silent WHITE majority," numskull.

Is there any point in discussing this with someone who is determine to ignore whatever is said?

Forum List

Back