Trump fans; be honest, what level of confidence do you have for a trump victory?

Yo, let the "Puppet Media Spit Out Lies," then come November, the "Silent Majority" will take it from there!!!

The term was popularized by United States President Richard Nixon in a November 3, 1969, speech in which he said, "And so tonight—to you, the great "Silent Majority" of my fellow Americans—I ask for your support."

"GTP"
0e1964c1026a25a8d25f68c453f76685.jpg

I think it will come down to the debate. Clinton is such an infinitely beatable. The media has decided that they are going to abandon notions of objectivity, and it is starting to backfire.

I think all of these people proclaiming Trumps imminent defeat are going to be widely disappointed come November.

I think it will come down to the debate. Clinton is such an infinitely beatable. The media has decided that they are going to abandon notions of objectivity, and it is starting to backfire. I think all of these people proclaiming Trumps imminent defeat are going to be widely disappointed come November.
Archived for mockery on 11/9.

We'll see what happens with the investigation into the Clinton Foundation by the prosecutor for the Southern District of the State of New York and from what we glean from the further release of her emails.

We'll see what happens with the investigation into the Clinton Foundation by the prosecutor for the Southern District of the State of New York and from what we glean from the further release of her emails.
There won't be any criminal outcome for criminals as long as the criminals are in charge,

I'm not a Trump fan. Nor am I a fan of Hillary. That said, it is sort of obvious which way the wind is blowing. The Deep State wants WAR and economic collapse, and there is only one good way to guarantee that.

I analyze how the Deep State manipulates both the process and the population.

Considering how it manipulates the folks around here? It's obvious who will be POTUS as of right now, regardless of who gets more votes. :badgrin:

I wouldn't count too heavily on the debates. The folks hosting the debates will do everything in their power to protect Hillary. Trump will be lucky to get to ask her any tough questions. Most of the questions asked will be designed to trap Trump.

I have little hope that we will elect a president who wants to turn the tide of the UN world wide tsunami. Especially since we continue to put them in the White House.
But the reason I believe that isn't political, it is Biblical.
These times are likened to birth pangs. They increase in intensity and frequency. What we are witnessing now is right on track for the UN to bring America to heel.
Trump would slow that process by strengthening the USA.
A weak America with the UN at the helm is required by Brussles to keep the NWO train speeding down the track, and Hillary is the next UN conductor.
The Trump train needs to hit her head on and plow her right off track. Makes cow catcher seem so apropos...

If you care about this country and what we will be leaving to our children and grandchildren, forget about hair, looks, gaffs and stop the UN. It is our greatest threat. Turn your children into patriots, not cream puffs. Teach them how to stand, not kneel. This is their home.

First I'm not a Trump or Hillary fan second the debates as they usually do will decide the election. If I had to guess right now factoring in Trumps inabaility to control his mouth and Hillarys continuous scandals I would put it at 50/50.

There is video proof of Barack Obama taking bribes in exchange for appointment to federal posts.

Leftists don't give a fuck, they love corruption. That Obama is a crook matches the utter lack of integrity that defines that rank and file democrat. Most democrats don't care that Hillary is is a traitor on the payroll of ISIS. They would personally sell out to ISIS for a buck, so it reflects their personal ethics.

I wouldn't count too heavily on the debates. The folks hosting the debates will do everything in their power to protect Hillary. Trump will be lucky to get to ask her any tough questions. Most of the questions asked will be designed to trap Trump.

I disagree. Romney coward to that pile of filth Candy Crowley, as she lied to the nation and entered the debate on the side of Obama. I suspect Trump would slap the bitch - which might not be good, but WOULD expose the media as what they are.

Knowledgeable odds makers put it at 80 to 20 for HRC.
"Knowledgeable odds makers?"

Get the fuck out of here. More like Knowledgeable paradigm makers. This is why you don't have an original thought of your own.

they-live-we-vote-hillary-shirt-square.jpg

If the mob controls Vegas, of course they know what the odds are. Catch a clue.

Forum List

Back