Trump feeling good Going back to WH

Why is one moderator and one moderator alone still screwing with this thread?
Pissed and flustered Trump isn’t going to die before he gets re-elected.
Sending this to Badlands where the good news is out of sight is grounds for dismissal of mod privileges

The OP had no sourced link for his specific facts of the thread. FYI, Weather...You need a linked
source in the OP.
Next time you have a bitch about the mods, bring it up in a PM to the mod/mods of your choice.
Not on the open board, okay?

You get the Virus ,, Test positive on Thur and walk out on Monday???? I call bullshit Something doesn't add up
Once the antibodies can be detected in your blood you are no longer infectious...you know if Trump woke up tomorrow and said he took a big dump you libs and your media hacks would say he was lying.....
If Trump said crapping in your pants was bad, they would walk around with a full load.

If Trump said crapping in your pants was bad, liberals would say "Then stop doing it".

Trump says don't wear a mask and you fools don't wear masks. Everybody who is following Trump's advice and directives in the pandemic, or models his behaviour, is getting sick and dying. 7 million people have gotten sick. 210,000 have died.

And now Trump says he knows more about covid19 than the doctors, because he's experienced it.

You get the Virus ,, Test positive on Thur and walk out on Monday???? I call bullshit Something doesn't add up
Once the antibodies can be detected in your blood you are no longer infectious...you know if Trump woke up tomorrow and said he took a big dump you libs and your media hacks would say he was lying.....
If Trump said crapping in your pants was bad, they would walk around with a full load.

If he said it was good, you would walk around all day smelling like shit.

If Trump said crapping in your pants was bad, liberals would say "Then stop doing it".

Trump says don't wear a mask and you fools don't wear masks. Everybody who is following Trump's advice and directives in the pandemic, or models his behaviour, is getting sick and dying. 7 million people have gotten sick. 210,000 have died.

And now Trump says he knows more about covid19 than the doctors, because he's experienced it.
Show a video or anything in print where Trump said not to wear a mask or admit you are a liar.....

Better than he has in 20 years LOL Can I get some of those great drugs they gave him ? Remember the going up is not worth the going down Gotta go ,my dealer is ringing my bell

I wonder how many more people Trump will infect. I'd like to make some nominations...

"Rudy! Why are you running away?"

Better than he has in 20 years LOL Can I get some of those great drugs they gave him ? Remember the going up is not worth the going down Gotta go ,my dealer is ringing my bell

Steroids will do that to you.

I wonder how many more people Trump will infect. I'd like to make some nominations...

"Rudy! Why are you running away?"
Barr can't run fast enough

Butthurt news.

Trump kicked Kung Flu's ass in 3 days and it will take you the rest of your life to get over it. LMAO

Karma MAGA

So since he kicked it why are they going to give him his treatments at the WH? Not to mention he had the best treatment anyone could find, regeneron (only for compassionate use) remdisvir (still expermental_ steroids which normally are given for inflammation due to pneumonia.

Butthurt news.
Karma will get you too miketx

Trump kicked Kung Flu's ass in 3 days and it will take you the rest of your life to get over it. LMAO

Karma MAGA

So since he kicked it why are they going to give him his treatments at the WH? Not to mention he had the best treatment anyone could find, regeneron (only for compassionate use) remdisvir (still expermental_ steroids which normally are given for inflammation due to pneumonia.
Another pretending to be a doctor on the internet.

His doctor said about 5 to 7 days no longer to be infectious so he had this longer than last Thursday.

Butthurt news.
Karma will get you too miketx
Instant Karma or the regular Karma? Cause that reguler Karma ain't shit.

So since he kicked it why are they going to give him his treatments at the WH? Not to mention he had the best treatment anyone could find, regeneron (only for compassionate use) remdisvir (still expermental_ steroids which normally are given for inflammation due to pneumonia
The medicine they are giving him requires 4 doses...he had his 3rd today.....he must not be infectious any more or they wouldn't send him back to the white house.....this means he may have had it longer than we thought....and now he has developed antibodies.....

Karma MAGA

Another pretending to be a doctor on the internet.

Apparently a dumb MF like you didn't listen to his doctor's in their live updates the past 3 days. No surprise I guess you were busy with your pals grabbing your ankles.

Forum List

Back