Trump Fights Back!

This is the political equivalent of a cage match. Two nasty horrible people ripping on each other. They are so deserving of one another. It’s a joy to watch.

What sort of fucked up NDA includes this clause...to never “disparage” the Trump family “during the term of your service and at all times thereafter.”

No way that stands up in court.

That NDA is total bullshit. How many bullshit lawsuits does this make it for Donald Dunce? 3000 and counting,

What sort of fucked up NDA includes this clause...to never “disparage” the Trump family “during the term of your service and at all times thereafter.”

It's sick, but it is the same NDA he has made all his employees sign since the beginning of time, from what I hear.
Goes to show the Trump organization has always had a LOT to hide. Might not be criminal, but dysfunctional? Oh yeah.

It's sick, but it is the same NDA he has made all his employees sign since the beginning of time, from what I hear.
Goes to show the Trump organization has always had a LOT to hide. Might not be criminal, but dysfunctional? Oh yeah.

It shows just how fragile the ego of Trump is. I have never ran across a less confident man in my life than Trump. Everything he does is to over compensate for his low self esteem.

What sort of fucked up NDA???.......
The sort of one drawn up by a wanna-be despot with very LOW self-esteem....

They don't make you sign nondisclosure agreements when you work in the cafeteria, OL.

But every job I have had in the last 40 years required a nondisclosure AND a non-compete agreement.

People in the real world are aware of these. Not surprising that you're not.

And yes, I've seen people vigorously sued for violating them. Bigly.

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media is well aware of these (In fact, they ALL have to sign one to work at any LSM outlet) but they know their audience..... The stupid, the ignorant, the uneducated, the gullible.

IOW, dimocrap scum

They don't make you sign nondisclosure agreements when you work in the cafeteria, OL.

But every job I have had in the last 40 years required a nondisclosure AND a non-compete agreement.

People in the real world are aware of these. Not surprising that you're not.

And yes, I've seen people vigorously sued for violating them. Bigly.

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media is well aware of these (In fact, they ALL have to sign one to work at any LSM outlet) but they know their audience..... The stupid, the ignorant, the uneducated, the gullible.

IOW, dimocrap scum

Come one quit lying, no way Wendy's made you sign a NDA for being a fry cook!

It shows just how fragile the ego of Trump is. I have never ran across a less confident man in my life than Trump. Everything he does is to over compensate for his low self esteem.
Narcissism, ironically, is based on a fundamental fragility in that regard.

Will this shut Omarosa's big mouth?

I don't know, but its certainly interesting and I suspect that her Lawyer will tell her to STFU.

About time...

Exclusive: Trump campaign seeks 'millions' against Omarosa for violating nondisclosure
LOL, this is hilarious.....it's gonna cost her. She better sell ALOT of books.

Non-disclosure agreements for public employees are illegal. Public employees are protected by “whistleblower” laws and by the legal requirement for public employees to report abuses of power or taxpayers’ money.

If Trump were smarter, he’d know that. In fact he already does. That’s why they offered to pay Omarosa $15,000 a month for a fake “job” with one of the Trump companies. They wanted to get her to sign an NDA that was enforceable.

What sort of fucked up NDA???.......
The sort of one drawn up by a wanna-be despot with very LOW self-esteem....

Stupid bitch.

Former Coaches and Players, High-Up Management ALWAYS sign those. I wasn't even high in management and I signed one.

You sign it or you don't get the job.

You really are out of touch with the real world.

But, you're a dimocrap scumbag, sitting at his employer's computer stealing his money by wasting the time you are paid for on this Message Board.

Forum List

Back