Trump Fights Back!

What sort of fucked up NDA includes this clause...to never “disparage” the Trump family “during the term of your service and at all times thereafter.”

What sort of fucked up NDA???.......
The sort of one drawn up by a wanna-be despot with very LOW self-esteem....

Stupid bitch.

Former Coaches and Players, High-Up Management ALWAYS sign those. I wasn't even high in management and I signed one.

You sign it or you don't get the job.

You really are out of touch with the real world.

But, you're a dimocrap scumbag, sitting at his employer's computer stealing his money by wasting the time you are paid for on this Message Board.

Most of the left wingers on this board are retired.

And the right wingers who post here night and day are “self employed” or own their own businesses. All those 40 and 50 something’s making 15000 posts a year, all while running successful businesses. Yeah right.
I've noticed that.....

What sort of fucked up NDA includes this clause...to never “disparage” the Trump family “during the term of your service and at all times thereafter.”

What sort of fucked up NDA???.......
The sort of one drawn up by a wanna-be despot with very LOW self-esteem....

Stupid bitch.

Former Coaches and Players, High-Up Management ALWAYS sign those. I wasn't even high in management and I signed one.

You sign it or you don't get the job.

You really are out of touch with the real world.

But, you're a dimocrap scumbag, sitting at his employer's computer stealing his money by wasting the time you are paid for on this Message Board.

Again, no they don’t. NDA’s are only applicable to proprietary information. For players and coaches this would be playbooks, injury reports, donor lists and salary and non-public disciplinary actions. Nowhere are they barred from criticizing their employer.

The ONLY NDA’s which would prevent you from talking about your employer would be signed by personal assistants of celebrities to keep them from disclosing or selling personal information to the tabloids. And even then, they can’t be barred from criticizing their employer or filing suit against them if the celebrity doesn’t pay them or treats them badly.

Otherwise employees who sign NDA’s could be raped and beaten daily and couldn’t go to the police about it because that would violate the terms of an NDA.

In order for the courts to uphold an NDA, the terms have to be reasonable. The employer has to prove they suffered financial loss as a result of the disclosure. If your boss is an arrogant thin-skinned narcissist who can’t handle criticism too bad for him. The courts won’t give him a dime.

Will this shut Omarosa's big mouth?

I don't know, but its certainly interesting and I suspect that her Lawyer will tell her to STFU.

About time...

Exclusive: Trump campaign seeks 'millions' against Omarosa for violating nondisclosure
Yeah. Good luck with that. An NDA didn't stop Stormy and it won't stop the current dumpster fire, either.

Enjoy the karma, baby. :lol:
Stormy wasn’t in the White House, dipshit.
A Trump NDA is about as inviolate as your credulity.

Forum List

Back