Trump files, jury sees classified files or Trump wins

Its not a furniture warehouse any more, and the warehouse is where NARA had the records to put them in digital form. Inform yourself, it'll make you smarter and feel good about yourself!😁

Just as with other Presidential Libraries, NARA will have staff dedicated to preserving, reviewing, and providing access to the Presidential Records of the Obama Administration. They will help the public, including historians and other researchers, find and access the born-digital and digitized records.

While primary access to the records will be digital, researchers will have access to original documents according to NARA’s existing policy: where an access copy has been made (whether digital, paper, or microfilm), NARA will make originals available in existing NARA research rooms if and when a researcher identifies a compelling need to work with an original.

NARA is committed to supporting all researchers, whether they visit one of NARA’s physical research rooms or access its holdings online. NARA reaches more people today online than it serves in its research rooms around the country, so digital access continues to be an important NARA priority that is continually being explored to increase and improve engagement with online researchers and the public. Guidance on how to access NARA’s Obama Presidential Library records can be found here Opens in a new tab.
themoreyouknow-unicorn.gif

Yet, the Hoffman Estates is not the Obama Library and was never intended to be. It is a furniture warehouse being used temporary.

There will be no Obama Library.

Just temporary storage, then the crap will be moved to a permanent NARA facility. NARA could of done the same for Trump, claimed that where the documents are, is a NARA facility. As we can see, a NARA facility can be a furniture warehouse.

The Obama documents don't include Top Secret files or classified information.

Nor have the Obamas lied to NARA, concealed documents or obstructed their return. President Obama hasn't flashed around top secret documents to impress reporters with how important he used to be.

Trying to claim Trump is no different than any other President proves your ignorance and gullibility.

Yes, I have heard of a lease.

What I have never ever heard of was a lease for an abandoned furniture warehouse that costs the USA millions of dollars a year paid to a political supporter of the president

yep, I do know better, than to listen to stories fabricated after the fact to fit the new narrative to make Obama appear as if he did not do the same thing as Trump.

Every accusation by Republicans is an admission of their lies.

Can you link to where Obama refused to return documents when asked, hid the documents, and then lied to the FBI about it? Can you show us where NARA spent 18 months asking for their documents back, and had to ask the FBI to get a search warrant to retrieve them?

I'll wait for those links because I found NOTHING.

Deflection noted
Not a deflection. Just correcting you. NARA doesn’t have the manpower to go through the records as the White House is packing up. They provide some guidance but that’s about it. The president and their staff are responsible for it.

Trump and his staff never took it very seriously, and with his refusal to accept that he lost, the process was very chaotic.

You mean like The Muslim Brotherhood?

Biden and Trump: How the two classified documents investigations came to different endings

Take a moment, read the article, and see if it matches up with your misguided understanding.

Biden and Trump: How the two classified documents investigations came to different endings

Take a moment, read the article, and see if it matches up with your misguided understanding.
It's fake news, brought to us by the same assholes that promulgated the "bloodbath" lie.

AP=
Advanced
Propaganda

Not a deflection. Just correcting you. NARA doesn’t have the manpower to go through the records as the White House is packing up. They provide some guidance but that’s about it. The president and their staff are responsible for it.
I never claimed NARA was responsible for going through records, Second deflection noted.
Trump and his staff never took it very seriously, and with his refusal to accept that he lost, the process was very chaotic.
UNlike their practice with the previous five administrations, they did not offer a NARA facility where the documents could be stored

You can use whatever language you want, the fact remains that you are avoiding answering a quite simple question and that speaks volumes.
I question about a claim I never made. Are you done gumming my ankles on this nonsense or do you need to gnaw some more?

Forum List

Back