Trump files, jury sees classified files or Trump wins

Yes, I have heard of a lease.

What I have never ever heard of was a lease for an abandoned furniture warehouse that costs the USA millions of dollars a year paid to a political supporter of the president

yep, I do know better, than to listen to stories fabricated after the fact to fit the new narrative to make Obama appear as if he did not do the same thing as Trump.
“Uh . . . That’s different!” Is the Democrat talking point for several years now.

So in your world, the question isn’t if Trump paid a bribe.
? Not sure about "your world" but back here on earth, no one has claimed it was a bribe.
It isn’t if Trump falsified records to do it.
No records were "falsified"
It is that the first person to look at it decided not to prosecute, and everyone’s hands are tied from then on.
Vance looked at it and decided there was no crime. Bragg looked at it and decided there was no crime and two of his prosecutors quit because of it. THen Trump announced. But the SOL had expired, so Bragg had to pretzel to concoct a totally unsupportable felony to get around the SOL

You just read it, I know because you gave it a "fake news" rating.
Oh! "Reuters Fact Check"..

Right...like they don't lie every fucking day with an agenda. :rolleyes-41:

They are a source of bullshit propaganda.

Just like this right here:

FAKE NEWS! Proven fake news. This is the "bloodbath" lie. It's deceptively worded and everything.

That's why I gave it a fake news, it wasn't you, it's them.

Last edited:
Oh! "Reuters Fact Check"..

Right...like they don't lie every fucking day with an agenda. :rolleyes-41:

They are a source of bullshit propaganda.

There were quotes from NARA.

Feel free to prove they are false.

I will be happy to wait.

What I have never ever heard of was a lease for an abandoned furniture warehouse that costs the USA millions of dollars a year paid to a political supporter of the president

yep, I do know better, than to listen to stories fabricated after the fact to fit the new narrative to make Obama appear as if he did not do the same thing as Trump.

Where do you get " abandoned".

Because it was the right thing to do. He understands that they are not really his own private personal property but belongs to the American people.

What a crazy thought.
That’s my point. If he thinks they belong to the American people, why does he pay out of pocket to have them moved?

"one of those people" LOL
There’s a lot of them. The true MAGAs that bend reality to suit their narrative who believe things just because they need to in order to keep the MAGA faith.

Am I right? Do you believe Trump let the FBI search his boxes weeks before the search warrant was executed?

BECAUSE IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.
That makes zero sense. Did you ever pay out of your pocket to have government files moved from one place to another? I didn’t. I moved some, but I was on a government salary using government vehicles.

If someone had told me “you should pay for this move, because it’s the right thing to do,” I’d have looked at them like they’re crazy.

You've got your own little fake news story about Obama, and you are sticking with it, by golly!!.

LOL SCaring thing is that you might actually believe this propaganda you've been fed.

What exactly is the "propaganda" here Rawley? Trump has admitted to EVERYTHING he's been charged with. He just says he had the right to do it all, which is a flat out lie.

That makes zero sense. Did you ever pay out of your pocket to have government files moved from one place to another? I didn’t. I moved some, but I was on a government salary using government vehicles.

If someone had told me “you should pay for this move, because it’s the right thing to do,” I’d have looked at them like they’re crazy.

You were not moving them for your own private use, thus the difference.

The irony here is that Obama will never have control or possession of any of the files as they are being 100% digitized (at Obama's expense) because his library will be 100% digital, none of the documents themselves will ever be stored there. NARA will forever maintain custody of them.

Forum List

Back