Trump files, jury sees classified files or Trump wins

No, it’s a temporary location for Obama’s presidential library, a facility operated by NARA. When Obama’s library is finished, the records go into the library, which will also be a NARA facility.

View attachment 919903
No? Obama does not own the building, NARA does not own the building. A political friend of Obama's owns the furniture store.

NARA facility? Call it what it is, an old abandoned furniture store with zero fences, security guards, checkpoints.
1710939987039.png

No? Obama does not own the building, NARA does not own the building. A political friend of Obama's owns the furniture store.

NARA facility? Call it what it is, an old abandoned furniture store with zero fences, security guards, checkpoints.
View attachment 919928
Youve never heard of a lease?

NARA says they run the place. But I guess you know better.

Then that answers @Marener’s question.

How about it Marener? Are they proven declassified, now?
Nope. Trump lies a lot. He’s claimed to have declassified documents while president but later had to admit he was lying when the court asked him about it.

If he says it under that will be a little different

Youve never heard of a lease?

NARA says they run the place. But I guess you know better.
Yes, I have heard of a lease.

What I have never ever heard of was a lease for an abandoned furniture warehouse that costs the USA millions of dollars a year paid to a political supporter of the president

yep, I do know better, than to listen to stories fabricated after the fact to fit the new narrative to make Obama appear as if he did not do the same thing as Trump.

So?

That’s not the reason Hur gave for not prosecuting.

He said that Biden is a well-meaning, forgetful, elderly man.

No that is NOT the reason he gave for not indicting President Biden. He would have to prove that Biden intended to take the documents, and intended to conceal them. Once again you prove your ignorance of criminal law and prosecutions.

He compared the Trump case and the Biden case, and noted the vast differences between how Trump behaved when NARA asked for the documents back, and how Biden acted when classified documents were found at his home.

Hur's comments on Biden's mental accuity have no reason for being in this report, other than to do Donald Trump a solid and help him in the election. Why didn't he include his comment on Biden's "photographic recall" which he mentioned in the interview????

Hur is a Trump appointee and a member of the Cult. He tried to help Trump's election campaign by falsely disparaging Biden, and it backfired on him, BIGLY.

Yes, I have heard of a lease.

What I have never ever heard of was a lease for an abandoned furniture warehouse that costs the USA millions of dollars a year paid to a political supporter of the president

yep, I do know better, than to listen to stories fabricated after the fact to fit the new narrative to make Obama appear as if he did not do the same thing as Trump.
And I’m sure you can prove your allegations that these stories were “fabricated”.

Nope. Trump lies a lot. He’s claimed to have declassified documents while president but later had to admit he was lying when the court asked him about it.

If he says it under that will be a little different
Now you’re shifting gears, moving the goalposts, changing the rules in the middle of the game.

No that is NOT the reason he gave for not indicting President Biden. He would have to prove that Biden intended to take the documents, and intended to conceal them. Once again you prove your ignorance of criminal law and prosecutions.

He compared the Trump case and the Biden case, and noted the vast differences between how Trump behaved when NARA asked for the documents back, and how Biden acted when classified documents were found at his home.

Hur's comments on Biden's mental accuity have no reason for being in this report, other than to do Donald Trump a solid and help him in the election. Why didn't he include his comment on Biden's "photographic recall" which he mentioned in the interview????

Hur is a Trump appointee and a member of the Cult. He tried to help Trump's election campaign by falsely disparaging Biden, and it backfired on him, BIGLY.
Now you’re just lying.

Now you’re shifting gears, moving the goalposts, changing the rules in the middle of the game.
It’s not my fault Trump has a history of lying about declassifying documents. Yet again, Trump is a victim of his own bad choices.

It's not even secured and on the south side of Chicago, fuckwit. :rolleyes-41:

This is it, tard:
View attachment 919933

and everything that was being stored at the warehouse has long since been moved to a secure warehouse in DC, an expense that Obama paid for.

seeing's how the articles are all from 2023, and the older articles state they have been edited and updated, I say that is proof enough.
NARA listed Hoffman Estates as their location for the Obama library in 2020 too.

So you’re making yet another accusation you cant prove to try to prove your other accusation.

and everything that was being stored at the warehouse has long since been moved to a secure warehouse in DC, an expense that Obama paid for.
Link-?

Good luck with that. I doubt you can find one. I think you're lying by the seat of your pantuses.

Nope. Biden had several boxes... Trump took over 80 boxes.

This may surprise a lot of Trump supporters, but the government was never out to “get" Donald Trump. The National Archives simply wanted to get their documents back, and in fact went out of their way to do it as quietly as possible. Remember that you knew literally nothing about “the documents” until the government went to Mar-a-Lago to get them back. But Trump and his lawyers had already been going back and forth with the government for 18 months about these documents.

Even when the FBI finally went to take them back, that was a last resort — they had no other options once they learned from recordings and from Trump's own lawyer that he was showing the documents to people without any clearances whatsoever.

Trump had probably 20 opportunities to return the documents, and had he done so, you never would have heard about any of this. Far from the “political prosecution “ Trump's supporters would have you believe is at work here, the government bent over backwards not to embarrass the former president. Trump brought this on himself, full stop.
LOL SCaring thing is that you might actually believe this propaganda you've been fed.

Then that answers Marener question.

How about it Marener? Are they proven declassified, now?

The tape recording of Donald Trump's interview where he passes around the Iranian attack plans shows that Trump KNEW the documents were still classified. He says he shouldn't be showing them these documents because they're classified. That he COULD have declassified them when he was President and now he can't.

There is also the lying and obstruction over the return of the documents, whether they were classified or not.

LOL SCaring thing is that you might actually believe this propaganda you've been fed.
I bet you’re one of those people that believes Trump let the FBI look through his boxes weeks before the search warrant was executed.

Am I right?

Forum List

Back