Trump files, jury sees classified files or Trump wins

Okay? Locked up deep inside the most secure bathroom in the world. Impossible for you enter, correct.

The most secure bathroom in the world! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Even more so than the White House? Even more so than the bathroom in the SCIF at the Pentagon?

I could enter, all it takes is buying membership at the club.

Not the dumbest statement on USMB, but the dumbest on this thread.

Nope, it is not.

If you were found with a document with a classification stamp on it, the assumption will be that it is classified until proven otherwise.

With each passing post you make it clear you have never worked with classified material.

sent? by the mail, the post office, or fed ex

and where is this address, that will house semi-truck loads of the documents

did obama send his documents to the archivists, or did obama put his documents straight into an empty furniture warehouse he would lease from a political friend for millions of dollars
Gosh, you're confused about so many things. I recommend reading the indictment in the classified docs case against Trump to bring you up to speed on his illegal acts.

Gosh, you're confused about so many things. I recommend reading the indictment in the classified docs case against Trump to bring you up to speed on his illegal acts.
I suggest you quote if you think something is there that is relevant.

The most secure bathroom in the world! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Even more so than the White House? Even more so than the bathroom in the SCIF at the Pentagon?

Hahaha, you are full of shit, better find a different bathroom. It took a rogue FBI raid to get into this one.

Hahaha, you are full of shit, better find a different bathroom. It took a rogue FBI raid to get into this one.

You have no idea who made it into that bathroom while it was being used to store classified material. You are just making shit up now, as is your SOP

Indictments written by STALINIST MARXIST LENINIST ZOMBIE ASSHOLES like YOU will not reveal any AMERICAN "JUSTICE".

No, it is a Furniture warehouse owned by a political freind of Obama's. When Obama's library is finished,, NARA will pick up their clipboard and walk away.
No, it’s a temporary location for Obama’s presidential library, a facility operated by NARA. When Obama’s library is finished, the records go into the library, which will also be a NARA facility.

1710936709927.png

Nope, it is not.

If you were found with a document with a classification stamp on it, the assumption will be that it is classified until proven otherwise.
Marener did not specify “with a classification stamp.”
With each passing post you make it clear you have never worked with classified material.
One thing I knew in my many years of working with classified material, was that a classification stamp is not a magical device that converts a non-classified piece of paper into a classified one. My S2 used to test new stamps by stamping a German menu she had on her desk. It was covered with classification markings.

I assure you that nothing on it was classified, though that may seem unbelievable to you.

Nope, it is full of secret service officers armed with automatc weapons. That and armed private security.

The secret service protects Trump. They didn't secure the club. They said Mara Lago is a security nightmare.

You're stubborn and ignorant.

Marener did not specify “with a classification stamp.”

Somethings are so obvious they need not be typed out.

One thing I knew in my many years of working with classified material, was that a classification stamp is not a magical device that converts a non-classified piece of paper into a classified one. My S2 used to test new stamps by stamping a German menu she had on her desk. It was covered with classification markings.

Cool story.

Or working as a housekeeper or busboy.

Forum List

Back