Trump files, jury sees classified files or Trump wins

So in your world, the question isn’t if Trump paid a bribe. It isn’t if Trump falsified records to do it. It is that the first person to look at it decided not to prosecute, and everyone’s hands are tied from then on.
Would the NY case have been brought had Trump not been Preident and seeking to be President again?

Would the NY case have been brought had Trump not been Preident and seeking to be President again?

If he had never been POTUS, probably not. But once you put yourself in the spotlight, people start looking a lot closer at you.

Him seeking to be POTUS again, yes the case would have been brought either way.

If he had never been POTUS, probably not. But once you put yourself in the spotlight, people start looking a lot closer at you.

Him seeking to be POTUS again, yes the case would have been brought either way.
Yes, and PERSECUTION ensues.
The demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie ASSHOLES can't help themselves.
8th Amendment be damned!
Nothing short of EVIL
:evil:

I believe records go from the White House to the Washington National Records Center. The White House has a special office set up to handle these logistics called White House Office of Records Management who deliver the material to NARA.
You posted as if you knew? You argued with me and you have no idea where the records go and now you are google searching for your answer? You got zero proof that presidential records get stored in Maryland. How many semi-trucks of records are moved there? I say they go straight from the White House to a furniture warehouse the president picks out.

Look up National Archives.
If you dont believe the facts I gave, you look up national archives, you provide the link and facts, proving where the president records go.

Presidential records do not go to the national archives. If they did, that is where you would of found Trump's

Trump could of put the records in an old empty furniture warehouse had he chosen and you would be fine, especially if it was in a democrat city like chicago

That's not a contradiction. You don't have the first clue what was in the classified documents because no one has been told what the details of what they found, of than the markings.

But we do know that it WASN'T evidence that Joe or Hunter Biden were guilty of anything in the Ukraine, because if Trump had ANY evidence whatsoever that Biden was guilty of ANYTHING, he wouldn't have stolen it and hidden it in Florida. He would have given it to Comer so he could IMPEACH Joe Biden.
contradictions and fantasy is all you posted, nothing that is true

Trump could of put the records in an old empty furniture warehouse had he chosen and you would be fine, especially if it was in a democrat city like chicago

As long as NARA controlled that warehouse as they did in Chicago, Trump would have been fine and would not be in this trouble now.

BULLSHIT.

Information on the nuclear capabilities of your allies is NEVER held by a former President when he leaves office.

The documents going to Presidential libraries are NOT defence secrets or classifed at the highhest levels of national security.

Donald Trump consistently tells his Cult that his actions and behaviour are no different than that of any other President when his actions and behaviour are different from EVERY other President the nation has ever seen.
Now you know what goes to a Presidential library? You make things up, nothing more. Prove that no defense secrets go to the Presidential libraries.

Do you even know what a defense secret is, have you seen one. I can say I have. I can even state I held Secret Security clearance. There are documents that the public never sees, because they are classified, that are the President's libraries.

You know, now that is bullshit

As long as NARA controlled that warehouse as they did in Chicago, Trump would have been fine and would not be in this trouble now.
As I stated, NARA allowed the documents to go to Mar-a-Lago. They do not get sent to NARA. Obama's did not, they went to a warehouse which is less secure than Mar-a-Lago

NARA knew exactly where the Trump documents were.

As I stated, NARA allowed the documents to go to Mar-a-Lago. They do not get sent to NARA. Obama's did not, they went to a warehouse which is less secure than Mar-a-Lago

Obama's records went to a NARA controlled warehouse. Trump's documents went to his bathroom and ballroom.

If people are into charging others of corruption, they also must look at themselves. And Letitia if investigated, will not be innocent. In her hate for white people, she will put a nail in the coffin of New York City.

Trump has been broke for a decade. His wealth is a shell game. Like I rent your house and take out a mortgage on it.

This judge is on for a serious reprimand....

This will goto the 11th and be defeated in record time... She could be removed from the case... This would be her third strike, she is clearly over her head with this case.

Let's think about it, she is saying that the jury has to see top secret information to make a judgment on this case... The Classified Information Procedures Act (1980) applies and there would be a balance struck, generally expert witnesses are used to discuss the security of the document without revealing classified information. The Judge has some leeway but can't just say hand over all the documents that would severely violate CIPA.

One of the first thing to be asked by the 11th is why are bringing this up so late. It highly unprofessional by the Judge to inject this so late considering this should have been sorted out last year.

Considering the other actions and over rulings she has been involved in relation to this particular defendant, the perception of bias will have a huge bearing
CIPA gives the judge the discretion to decide what classified information must be included, what must be excluded, and what information can be left out but with a substitute.

As far as doing this late, it was the prosecution who waited this long to say that they want to just tell the jury about the documents that accuse Trump of wrongfully having, not show them. Who would have anticipated a prosecution strategy of not showing the evidence?

The Judge offered the prosecution an easy way out of showing the evidence: just agree that the jury will be told the obvious truth: The PRA gives each departing president the authority to determine which papers are "presidential," and which are personal. Then, the jury does not have to see the papers. Clinton was able to do that, and the USSC ruled in his favor, so the precedent was set.

If I were Trump's lawyers, I would fight that. I would say "no evidence, no trial. If the jury won't see evidence, how can the trial be fair?"

If it's a Grand Jury indictment there has been lots of evidence. In the Trump cases there have been public hearings, witness statements and text messages, and a whole lot of evidence that we've seen and you could have too if you weren't refusing to look at it.
I asked for evidence of a specific accusation: That Trump told his lawyers to lie.

You have that evidence, or no?

NARA knew exactly where the Trump documents were.

Mara Lago is a resort. Waitresses, chefs, bartenders, dishwashers, janitors, housekeepers, groundskeepers guests and visitors 24/7.

How would anyone on this forum have the evidence being used in the trials?
If they don't have the evidence, how are they stating their accusations against Trump as facts?
There was evidence presented to grand juries who in turn decided it was sufficient to rate an indictment. But now because the people of the USMB do not have access to it, it does not exist.

Does being this desperate not embarrass you, even a little bit?
Asking for evidence before believing an accusation is desperate?

CIPA gives the judge the discretion to decide what classified information must be included, what must be excluded, and what information can be left out but with a substitute.

As far as doing this late, it was the prosecution who waited this long to say that they want to just tell the jury about the documents that accuse Trump of wrongfully having, not show them. Who would have anticipated a prosecution strategy of not showing the evidence?

The Judge offered the prosecution an easy way out of showing the evidence: just agree that the jury will be told the obvious truth: The PRA gives each departing president the authority to determine which papers are "presidential," and which are personal. Then, the jury does not have to see the papers. Clinton was able to do that, and the USSC ruled in his favor, so the precedent was set.

If I were Trump's lawyers, I would fight that. I would say "no evidence, no trial. If the jury won't see evidence, how can the trial be fair?"

Trump claimed he declassified all 80 boxes of documents. Everyone can see them.

Trump claimed he declassified all 80 boxes of documents.
Yes.
Everyone can see them.
No.

"Declassified" and "everyone can see them" are two different things.

But, sure, the declassified documents that Trump also declared to be personal, and not presidential, can be seen by the jury. It's the prosecution who are fighting that.

Wonder what's in the documets that they are so desperate to hide?

If they don't have the evidence, how are they stating their accusations against Trump as facts?

The same way every Trump worshiping fool on here states all their accusations against Biden as fact.

Asking for evidence before believing an accusation is desperate?

Asking it of people on a political forum that are not involved in the case, is the very definition of desperate.

Trump claimed he declassified all 80 boxes of documents.
Yes.
Everyone can see them.
No.

"Declassified" and "everyone can see them" are two different things.

But, sure, the declassified documents that Trump also declared to be personal, and not presidential, can be seen by the jury. It's the prosecution who are fighting that.

Wonder what's in the documets that they are so desperate to hide?
The same way every Trump worshiping fool on here states all their accusations against Biden as fact.
Like what? That Biden stumbles and bumbles when he speaks publicly? That Biden's son was paid a million dollars for one year at a company run by a foreign oligarch and admitted that they only hired him for "the Biden brand?" That Joe is creepy with females in public?

I rarely see "accusations" against Biden that are not plain facts, that I've seen with my own eyes. But, I'm sure there are some false accusations against Biden.
Asking it of people on a political forum that are not involved in the case, is the very definition of desperate.
If anyone makes an accusation against your hero Joe Biden, you absolutely should ask them for their evidence. Where did you get the idea that it's OK to make outlandish and unsupported accusations against a politician that you despise, and then to insult people who ask for evidence?

Oh, yeah. You got that idea from the media and the government for the last 7+ years. You've been mislead, Gator. Stop trusting government and media, and start asking questions no matter who is uncomfortable with them.

Forum List

Back