Trump files, jury sees classified files or Trump wins

That doesn't happen, except in Perry Mason reruns.

You know this, it's too stupid for me to pretend to have to explain it to you. Nobody innocent says "I wish I could be put on trial, so I could be exonerated!
How utterly juvenile.There are about as many guilty party
using every excuse imaginable.One excuse could very well be
I am Innocent and want to prove my Innocence.Have my name
cleared.Plus no one puts themself on Trial.
Or decides to pay for the pleasure of using a Courtroom
for practice.

You did not answer, you deflected. You made the claim that NARA takes possession. I say that possession is a furniture warehouse of the president's choosing. It could also be any room on Mar-a-Lago.

You made the claim, show us the exact NARA location you are speaking of.

BULLSHIT.

Information on the nuclear capabilities of your allies is NEVER held by a former President when he leaves office.

The documents going to Presidential libraries are NOT defence secrets or classifed at the highhest levels of national security.

Donald Trump consistently tells his Cult that his actions and behaviour are no different than that of any other President when his actions and behaviour are different from EVERY other President the nation has ever seen.

I knew when I saw your name in my notifications you would not respond with anything other than a contradiction proving you are a complete idiot.

That's not a contradiction. You don't have the first clue what was in the classified documents because no one has been told what the details of what they found, of than the markings.

But we do know that it WASN'T evidence that Joe or Hunter Biden were guilty of anything in the Ukraine, because if Trump had ANY evidence whatsoever that Biden was guilty of ANYTHING, he wouldn't have stolen it and hidden it in Florida. He would have given it to Comer so he could IMPEACH Joe Biden.

Yes, they have. We may never know what threats the DOJ used to force Trump's attorneys to violate that confidence. I happened to be dealing with a lawyer of my own at the same time as that scumbag shyster Cohen announced that he had recorded lawyer-client meetings with Trump and would release them. My lawyer was very liberal (but a good lawyer), and had subjected me to a couple of rants about topics near and dear to liberals at the time. But he was pissed at that Cohen for that.

Anyway, here's what Democrats on here don't get: the DOJ can leak that lawyer client stuff to the public, but they cannot use it in court unless Trump waives the privilege.

Attorney client privilege doesn't apply when the two conspire to break the law. If your lawyer helps you commit a crime, no attorney/client privilege applies.

Cohen was committing crimes on Trump's behalf and on his instructions. There is no attorney client privilege and Trump has no say in whether it is or is not waived.

Nothing. No one else has.

Of course. The case is ongoing.

Why would you expect access to the details?

Indictments are accusations, not evidence.

Agreed...but those accusations are based out n evidence and the jury will decide if the evidence merits conviction or not.

If you have no evidence, so be it. No one else has shown any, so I didn't expect you to.

Certainly you don't expect me to have all the evidence. The case is ongoing. Nobody has all the evidence except the prosecutors, defense, the judge and jury.

If you admit that you have no evidence, you will be way ahead of your fellow Democrats.
As already stated my evidence is what is in included in the indictments.

What I do know is Jack has presented the case based on the evidence he has and the jury will decide what to do with it.

If the jury decides bullshit I will accept it. If the jury decides giulty I will accept it.

I hope you can say the same.

Trump has claimed that he declassified all the documents he took.
How does this matter? Trump isnt making this decision. The judge is saying the prosecution must allow the jury to see the evidence, if they decide to not do so the judge will give jury certain instructions. The judge might be wrong for making that ruling but whether the docs were or weren’t declassified by Trump is irrelevant.

I don’t know who Chauncenette Morey is but they can’t possible be part of the investigation since they are utterly clueless about how the search warrant came about.
It is an FBI internal complaint feature. It show's much discord over raiding an ex-president's home. They are career FBI agents who don't think a raid was needed...........It wasn't. I think there is reference to Wray having to deal with the internal strife over the raid. I read a couple articles on the same subject where there was two groups in on the raid.......and they weren't agreeing at all.

I can provide the classification level of the documents, information which is readily available in the court documents filed by the DoJ.
I too, can do the same. Are they classified?? Or are they being reported as classified?

Have you personally seen these documents or you relying on what was reported?

Let's take a deep breath and read the Judge's actual order. It is thoughtfully linked in the OP.

Thanks Delldude!

Here it is again, the judge gives the attorneys a choice. Either:

a) The jury is allowed to look at the subject documents to determine whether they should have been treated as presidential records under the PRA,

or

b) The jury be told that under the law, the president is the sole decider of what is a presidential record, and what is not, and made that decision clear when he ordered documents to be taken to his personal home.

a) or b) seem perfectly fair and reasonable to me.

What would be the argument that neither should be the case?

View attachment 919699
PRA makes it so easy..............is why Smith is trying to push the Espionage Act theory. I don't think it would survive appeal if he got a conviction.

He cannot ever hear me on my end telling him how full of shit he is.
You'll get better info with Bongino. Hanitty reminds me of a heel nipper at times. I don't usually follow him.

How does this matter? Trump isnt making this decision. The judge is saying the prosecution must allow the jury to see the evidence, if they decide to not do so the judge will give jury certain instructions. The judge might be wrong for making that ruling but whether the docs were or weren’t declassified by Trump is irrelevant.
This judge is on for a serious reprimand....

This will goto the 11th and be defeated in record time... She could be removed from the case... This would be her third strike, she is clearly over her head with this case.

Let's think about it, she is saying that the jury has to see top secret information to make a judgment on this case... The Classified Information Procedures Act (1980) applies and there would be a balance struck, generally expert witnesses are used to discuss the security of the document without revealing classified information. The Judge has some leeway but can't just say hand over all the documents that would severely violate CIPA.

One of the first thing to be asked by the 11th is why are bringing this up so late. It highly unprofessional by the Judge to inject this so late considering this should have been sorted out last year.

Considering the other actions and over rulings she has been involved in relation to this particular defendant, the perception of bias will have a huge bearing

We continue to underestimate how desperate the globalist kabal is in ensuring Trump doesn't get in office with a mandate. The level of corruption and high treason on the part of Every democrat, most of the fbi, 90% of college professors and every other government run agency is so vast.....

Honestly I doubt even the conservatives on this board and at least half of the conservatives around the country would pass out from the revelation of how deep far and wide the corruption goes.

The monkeys on the left on this board is a microcosm of the vast number of irreversibly contaminated monkeys that only believe what their globalist overlords tell them to believe.

Let's think about it, she is saying that the jury has to see top secret information to make a judgment on this case... The Classified Information Procedures Act (1980) applies and there would be a balance struck, generally expert witnesses are used to discuss the security of the document without revealing classified information. The Judge has some leeway but can't just say hand over all the documents that would severely violate CIPA.
She actually gave several options. You should read her statement. Someone just posted it from my OP.

They would have if they found out a former president walked off with hundreds of highly classified documents. They belong to the government, not the former president.

So why did Trump hide them if he had declassified them?
COrrect me if I am wrong, but I read that there were fewer than 20 classified documents. The rest are empty folders with "classified" words on the front or unclassified documents. DOn't believe thoes pic on the news

Wow, if this isn't a deal breaker, I don't know what is. Judge says jury entitled to see classified evidence....or screw it.

Mar-a-Lago Judge’s Stark Ruling: Jury Sees Secret Files or Trump Wins​

Department of Justice Special Counsel Jack Smith must now choose whether to allow jurors at the upcoming criminal trial to peruse through the many classified records found at the former president’s South Florida mansion or give jurors instructions that would effectively order them to acquit him.

Alternatively, Smith could appeal to the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, where more experienced judges have already overturned Cannon and reined her in. But doing that will only further delay a trial that’s at least three months behind schedule, entirely by the judge’s own design. (She froze the investigation and tried to slow-roll document review until the appellate court forced her to stop.)

Judge "loose" cannon is gonna get herself recused.

Seems like that might actually be her goal with silly rulings like this.

No. He really isn’t. Some things belong to the national archives so that future historians can get a more complete look at and understanding of an administration. Some things like Classified Documents belong to the various departments.
Trump had copies....originals are still in the NA.

That's not a contradiction. You don't have the first clue what was in the classified documents because no one has been told what the details of what they found, of than the markings.
My my............a burst of intellect from you.
He would have given it to Comer so he could IMPEACH Joe Biden.
Nah, if He's elected, I think the contents will be given to his new Attorney General to prosecute, and made public at some point.
But we do know that it WASN'T evidence that Joe or Hunter Biden were guilty of anything in the Ukraine, because if Trump had ANY evidence whatsoever that Biden was guilty of ANYTHING, he wouldn't have stolen it and hidden it in Florida.
That's odd...............Jordan and Comer have subpoenaed the Biden documents dealing with Ukraine deals.

You'll get better info with Bongino. Hanitty reminds me of a heel nipper at times. I don't usually follow him.
Bongino is a lying, washed-up freak.
I listen to him pretty often & laugh at how easy his ridiculous fear mongering and conspiracy theories can be fact checked and debunked in real time.

Bongino is a lying, washed-up freak.
I listen to him pretty often & laugh at how easy his ridiculous fear mongering and conspiracy theories can be fact checked and debunked in real time.
The moth and the light bulb, eh?

He won't put anything on the air he can't back up.

Mikey not believing his left wing sources and seeks the truth?

That's why many democrats and Indies follow Fox News.

Forum List

Back