Trump files, jury sees classified files or Trump wins

it is a known fact that the department of justice has stripped attorney client privilege from trump, I doubt after illegally charging the president under the espionage act that the democrats will stop their violating Trump's rights
Yes, they have. We may never know what threats the DOJ used to force Trump's attorneys to violate that confidence. I happened to be dealing with a lawyer of my own at the same time as that scumbag shyster Cohen announced that he had recorded lawyer-client meetings with Trump and would release them. My lawyer was very liberal (but a good lawyer), and had subjected me to a couple of rants about topics near and dear to liberals at the time. But he was pissed at that Cohen for that.

Anyway, here's what Democrats on here don't get: the DOJ can leak that lawyer client stuff to the public, but they cannot use it in court unless Trump waives the privilege.

You are stating that the Archivist failed to their job. How did they fail? Why did it take so long, for the Archivists to report this crime? The Archivists never reported the crime, how come?

Why should Trump suffer because the Archivists did not do their job.
It’s the administration’s job to deliver the presidential records to NARA. Trump didn’t do that very well.

NARA was nice to Trump and asked nicely. Trump‘s goons gave them the run around but eventually turned over some material.

The archivist didn’t know that Trump had retained classified documents until they got that material from Trump and when they found out, they immediately reported it to the DoJ.

The blame game isn’t going to work.

OF course they do. Do you not even know what the word means.... to clear, as of an accusation; free from guilt or blame; exculpate:
That doesn't happen, except in Perry Mason reruns.

You know this, it's too stupid for me to pretend to have to explain it to you. Nobody innocent says "I wish I could be put on trial, so I could be exonerated!

If being willing for Trump to be president in spite of all the liberal whining and lawfair means being a "Trump worshipper," then polls show enough of the country are "Trump worshippers" to put him back in the White House.
you are willing for Trump to be POUTS in spite of anything. We are not back to him talking about you when he said he could shoot someone on 5th ave and not lose any voters.

That doesn't happen, except in Perry Mason reruns.

You know this, it's too stupid for me to pretend to have to explain it to you. Nobody innocent says "I wish I could be put on trial, so I could be exonerated!

At the end of a trail you are either found guilty or you are exonerated. Outside of a hung jury those are the only two options.

Possibly.

But for what? A ruling that one side did not like?

If Flatback Fani Willis is fit to prosecute a former president, to say that Ailien Cannon is not fit to make rulings is pretty absurd.

a ruling that has not precedent in legal history

I don’t know who Chauncenette Morey is but they can’t possible be part of the investigation since they are utterly clueless about how the search warrant came about.

I can provide the classification level of the documents, information which is readily available in the court documents filed by the DoJ. They go from confidential all the way to Top Secret. The documents are all labeled with their classification levels. Are you asking a legitimate question or just rhetorical?

Wow, if this isn't a deal breaker, I don't know what is. Judge says jury entitled to see classified evidence....or screw it.

Mar-a-Lago Judge’s Stark Ruling: Jury Sees Secret Files or Trump Wins​

Department of Justice Special Counsel Jack Smith must now choose whether to allow jurors at the upcoming criminal trial to peruse through the many classified records found at the former president’s South Florida mansion or give jurors instructions that would effectively order them to acquit him.

Alternatively, Smith could appeal to the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, where more experienced judges have already overturned Cannon and reined her in. But doing that will only further delay a trial that’s at least three months behind schedule, entirely by the judge’s own design. (She froze the investigation and tried to slow-roll document review until the appellate court forced her to stop.)

Only those with the proper security clearance are allowed to see classified documents. Otherwise there is no reason to classify them.

I don’t know who Chauncenette Morey is but they can’t possible be part of the investigation since they are utterly clueless about how the search warrant came about.

I can provide the classification level of the documents, information which is readily available in the court documents filed by the DoJ. They go from confidential all the way to Top Secret. The documents are all labeled with their classification levels. Are you asking a legitimate question or just rhetorical?
He is clinging to the first talking point that drooled out of Trump's mouth about all this.

Fair enough. I was looking at it on my phone, and the print was too small for me to bother with.

I'm on desktop now. I'll cut and paste it for you, so I can make my point:

View attachment 919673

How did he "cause" any fraudulent representation to be made? What did he say or do?

Answer that, and you may have something. Until you can, you have a vague accusation.
It's in the quotes. You are missing bullet C and the subsequent clarification that finishes on page 41.

Not sure what you expect me to provide outside of what is in the indictment.

Forum List

Back