Trump files, jury sees classified files or Trump wins

The word suggesting does not appear in count 37, page 40.

That is the indictment that indicates Trump lied (falsified) that you seem to be ignorant of.

Not sure what count you are reading or why.
It was in your link. I laughed so hard i forgot your instructions on how to find whatever it was.

If you have something for me to read, paste it. Not my job to wade through an indictment. I’ve read ‘em and saw almost no evidence.

The mistake Cannon is making is thinking the Presidential Records Act allows for the determination of whether the docs are classified or Trump's personal paperwork. The problem being the PRA is irrelevant in this case. Trump isn't being charged with a violation of the PRA. He's being charged with illegally possessing classified docs and refusing to turn them over to the DoJ.

Smith needs to get this case before the 11th Circuit and have this clearly compromised Trumper jurist taken off the case.
And get a loyal Biden fluffer appointed? LOL

had trump put them in a furniture warehouse, would he have committed the same crime

Of course the fat orange idiot would have then committed the same crimes He is charged with now.. He's a serial felon with no class or ethics.
Then Obama committed the same crime. Obama took all his documents, same as Trump, except Obama took them with multiple semi-trucks and put them in an empty furniture warehouse.

According to fort fun indiana, Obama is as guilty as Trump

He;'s not an insecure asshole like Biden is. Biden know Trump is going to kick his ass on policy comes November and is trying to bankrupt him and put him in prison. Sad, sad, sad precedent your demented fuckstick has set for political campaigns.
Thats an intriguing argument based on literally nothing.
you are not as sure as I am sure you are a moron
Sick burn. If I were seven I would care. Can Trump use that as a defense?

Logic and informants.
you are a liar, there were no informants, you are liar they used to logic

the archivists knew where the documents were and allowed trump to keep them there until biden figured it out and had the FBI conduct a raid and take them.

if evidence is admitting what the government allows, for trump to take all his presidential records, then they have evidence that the documents were exactly where the archivists allowed the documents to be

could trump of put the documents in a furniture warehouse, or is it only a problem where the secret service are guarding?
Uh what? The archivist did not “allow” the documents to be at Mar a Lago. The documents were not in custody of NARA. The archivist did not know exactly what Trump had.

Sick burn. If I were seven I would care. Can Trump use that as a defense?
Of course Trump can, but maybe not, thus far the Democrats have made it illegal for Trump to have fair legal counsel.

I guess we need to ask the democrat dictators what they will dictate can be done, right?

The Presidential Records Act, implemented in the wake of the Richard Nixon Watergate scandal, requires that every presidential document must be sent to the National Archives and Records Administration when the president leaves office as the materials in question belong to the government, not the commander-in-chief personally.

what? The archivist did not “allow” the documents to be at Mar a Lago. The documents were not in custody of NARA. The archivist did not know exactly what Trump had.
You are stating that the Archivist failed to their job. How did they fail? Why did it take so long, for the Archivists to report this crime? The Archivists never reported the crime, how come?

Why should Trump suffer because the Archivists did not do their job.

The Presidential Records Act, implemented in the wake of the Richard Nixon Watergate scandal, requires that every presidential document must be sent to the National Archives and Records Administration when the president leaves office as the materials in question belong to the government, not the commander-in-chief personally.
sent? by the mail, the post office, or fed ex

and where is this address, that will house semi-truck loads of the documents

did obama send his documents to the archivists, or did obama put his documents straight into an empty furniture warehouse he would lease from a political friend for millions of dollars

It was in your link. I laughed so hard i forgot your instructions on how to find whatever it was.

If you have something for me to read, paste it. Not my job to wade through an indictment. I’ve read ‘em and saw almost no evidence.
It won't paste from my phone. It's a pdf.

Makes no difference to me. If you can't take the time to look at a one page of a document that I provided a link and page number too, that's on you.

I guess you are done and left with nothing but denial based on your lack of effort.

Of course Trump can, but maybe not, thus far the Democrats have made it illegal for Trump to have fair legal counsel.

I guess we need to ask the democrat dictators what they will dictate can be done, right?
Its illegal? Can you cite or is this more vomitous filth from you?

Uh what? The archivist did not “allow” the documents to be at Mar a Lago. The documents were not in custody of NARA. The archivist did not know exactly what Trump had.
Perhaps if they didn't tell him to go fuck himself, he's on his own, when he was packing up the WH.

Forum List

Back