Trump files, jury sees classified files or Trump wins

Would these 'secret files' that Don Trump turned himself inside/out to take, deny, hide.....well, is there any possibility they are the much discussed, highly confidential, always denied.........."Pee Tapes"?

Why else would he be so hysterical over keeping them out of authorities hands and public purview?

I dunno.
Just askin'.

So present your side. If Trump's defense used this arguement it should be readily available; if they didn't then it won't be available and you will evidently blame the media.
I’m sure that I could find the defense is filing, if I felt like finding it. I don’t really need to, because it’s very obvious to me that if you want to present a case to the jury, you have to be able to show the jury to stuff.

This idea that somehow the prosecution is going to describe the evidence to the jury instead of showing it to them is absurd.

Now that I say it like that, I realize where they got the idea. That’s what the media has been doing, describing the evidences instead of showing it. The gullible public believes it. The prosecution wants to treat the jury just like the media treats the public.

Damn girl. Did you even read his question before you started with the poopyhead insults? "What were Trump’s exact words when he 'lied to investigators? '"
Insults?

I simply clarified my misunderstanding of Seymour Flops grasp of the very material he is posting about.

Certainly if semour had his feelings hurt by my assertions is feel free to convey his affront to me and I will apologize.

It isn't my intention to hurt anyone's feelings. Seymour's or yours.

Back to the topic...As I already posted, Trump's lies are located in count 37, page 40 in the link I provided.

They did not need a search a warrant, that is the entire point, just cause the issued one dont mean they needed it, just cause they arrested and charged trump, does not make him guilty, and just cause he may be found guilty, does not mean he is guilty

The police, fbi, prosecutors and judges have all been 100% wrong in the past, and not by accident, but because bad people seek power

Right. So everyone is lying. Except Trump.

I’m sure that I could find the defense is filing, if I felt like finding it. I don’t really need to, because it’s very obvious to me that if you want to present a case to the jury, you have to be able to show the jury to stuff.

This idea that somehow the prosecution is going to describe the evidence to the jury instead of showing it to them is absurd.

Not according to the law as laid out by CIPA.

Now that I say it like that, I realize where they got the idea. That’s what the media has been doing, describing the evidences instead of showing it. The gullible public believes it. The prosecution wants to treat the jury just like the media treats the public.
I showed you the evidence.

I am still waiting on you to see it and comment about it or just not respond. Whichever you choose.

Insults?

I simply clarified my misunderstanding of Seymour Flops grasp of the very material he is posting about.

Certainly if semour had his feelings hurt by my assertions is feel free to convey his affront to me and I will apologize.

Back to the topic...As I already posted, Trump's lies are located in count 37, page 40 in the link I provided.
Well then, don't resort to insults such as "Sorry. I was operating under the premise that you were at least a little familiar with the indictments"

Insults?

They didn't allege Trump lied. They allege he caused a false statement. Going to be a hard one to prove.

Right. So everyone is lying. Except Trump.
You need to be specific.

Are we to believe thst Trump has committed more crimes than any criminal in our history.

Is that true? A life of never co.mitting a crime, but when the spotlight is on trump and it is impossible to hide crimes, Trump commits over 100 felonies.

The biggest criminal in america's history?

Are you and all the democrats this stupid, yep, yes ypu are

You need to be specific.

Are we to believe thst Trump has committed more crimes than any criminal in our history.

Is that true? A life of never co.mitting a crime, but when the spotlight is on trump and it is impossible to hide crimes, Trump commits over 100 felonies.

They are not stupid. They just miscalculated with this lawfare strategy. It's already coming back to bite them in the butt.

Well then, don't resort to insults such as "Sorry. I was operating under the premise that you were at least a little familiar with the indictments"
It wasn't an insult.

This thread isn't about me or your perceptions of me.

I'll be discussing the topic with other posters now.

Have a good day.

You need to be specific.

There is an old saying. Once the cops start looking they will find something. There are so many laws on the books eventually you will break one.

It is why I have written many times. The cops are not your friend.

But we aren’t talking about all the crimes. We are talking about the first criminal charges for Trump. The first ones filed. And we should focus on that.

Did Trump have the files? The answer appears to be yes. Was he supposed to have them? No. Did they ask for the files back? Yes. Did Trump return them all? The answer to that appears to be no.

I mean according to the information we have the Feds did everything short of asking pretty please with sugar on top trying to get the files and sweep it all under the rug. Nobody else would have been given that sort of leeway. Anyone else and the opening move would have been a warrant, not a phone call, followed by a letter, followed by a subpoena, before the warrant.

But perhaps you see what I don’t. So explain how it is that Trump is not as guilty as he looks.

"Tore the country apart." LOL Can you get any more overwrought?
Well, half of you seem to think that the justice system is politicized and shouldn’t be prosecuting people who take classified documents and hide them from the government.

Or did you guys come around to that?

We are talking about the first criminal charges for Trump. The first ones filed. And we should focus on that.

Did Trump have the files? The answer appears to be yes. Was he supposed to have them? No. Did they ask for the files back? Yes. Did Trump return them all? The answer to that appears to be no.
Yes, we should focus on the first charge. You are right.

And yes, Trump is allowed to take every single scrap of paper, everything. Trump could store it in a furniture warehouse if he wanted.

Well, half of you seem to think that the justice system is politicized
Duh. Five separate actions in five separate jurisdictions, by hyperpartisan Democrat DAs. All after Trump announced his candidacy against your party's leader. Just a little intellectual honesty from you once in a while would be refreshing.

Forum List

Back