Trump files, jury sees classified files or Trump wins

If Trump complied why did they need a Search Warrant to secure the classified documents?
They did not need a search a warrant, that is the entire point, just cause the issued one dont mean they needed it, just cause they arrested and charged trump, does not make him guilty, and just cause he may be found guilty, does not mean he is guilty

The police, fbi, prosecutors and judges have all been 100% wrong in the past, and not by accident, but because bad people seek power

If Trump complied why did they need a Search Warrant to secure the classified documents?
They did not “need” a search warrant any more than they “needed” that raid. They “wanted” a raid to make the news. it was nothing more than a swatting that they legalize by getting some easily-led federal magistrate to sign off on a search warrant,

Humiliating Trump in an early attempt to force him out of the presidential race was clearly the goal.

Didn’t work, because Trump has more substance than they do.

I’ve seen that claim made over and over, but never supported.

What were Trump’s exact words when he “lied to investigators? “

Please provide the quote with a link. I’m sure you would have that or you would not make such a serious accusation.
Always amazing how these MAGAts who obviously have internet access are incapable of looking these things up themselves.
It's almost like you all intentionally avoid REAL information.

The conspiracy charges deal with Trump’s alleged attempts to hide documents from his lawyer or federal investigators. The false statement charges stem from Trump causing his lawyer to tell the FBI that no more classified documents were at Mar-a-Lago — but then the FBI later found more than 100 documents during an August 2022 search.

Last edited:
he police, fbi, prosecutors and judges have all been 100% wrong in the past, and not by accident, but because bad people seek power
They did not “need” a search warrant any more than they “needed” that raid. They “wanted” a raid to make the news. it was nothing more than a swatting that they legalize by getting some easily-led federal magistrate to sign off on a search warrant,

Humiliating Trump in an early attempt to force him out of the presidential race was clearly the goal.
I am sure these brilliant legal arguments will be compelling for Trump's defense.

Liberals made it a BIG DEAL about the classified documents (Except when RETARD BIDEN was told his brain was too old to stand trial for his document abuse) but now its okay for the jurors to see all the documents ??????? and likely some will take photos and post to their X account.

Former President Donald Trump was warned by one of his lawyers in May of last year that the FBI could search his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida if he didn't comply with a grand jury subpoena

Third time you are skipping to the middle of the story. Tells me you clearly not interested in an honest discussion.

Have a blessed day.

Didn’t work, because Trump has more substance than they do.
And it's backfired and Biden's lawfare scheme is actually propelling Trump into the WH.

The conspiracy charges deal with Trump’s alleged attempts to hide documents from his lawyer or federal investigators. The false statement charges stem from Trump causing his lawyer to tell the FBI that no more classified documents were at Mar-a-Lago — but then the FBI later found more than 100 documents during an August 2022 search.

Hm. So the statement “Trump lied to investigators” is itself a lie.

What were Trump‘s exact words when he told his lawyers to tell the FBI that no more classified documents or at Merrill Largo?

Didn’t the lawyer say they themselves searched for classified documents, and NOT that Trump told them so?

sorry, that’s a trick question. I know exactly what the lawyers said, wrote, and did. It’s good to have researched before you go telling everybody else why they’re wrong

Not too late though. You can do the same. Just google Christina Bob and Evan Corcoran, both lawyers for Trump.

You will find that Corcoran told Christina Bobb to sign a document certifying that a diligent search been made, and no more classified documents were at Mar-a-Lago. Christina Bob did sign, but only after adding a caveat “To the best of my knowledge,” or some such.

Anyway, none of that is Trump lying to investigators, nor Trump “causing” his lawyers to lie to investigators.

Last edited:
I’ve seen that claim made over and over, but never supported.

What were Trump’s exact words when he “lied to investigators? “

Please provide the quote with a link. I’m sure you would have that or you would not make such a serious accusation.
Sorry. I was operating under the premise that you were at least a little familiar with the indictments considering you are discussing them with much vigor in this thread.

Regardless, see page 40. (Count 37)

Other than the obvious, I don’t know. The media is not in the habit of reporting the arguments that Trump’s lawyers make. They just like to say “Trump contends” or some such, and then explain why they think Trump is wrong.

Presenting both sides of the argument risk them losing control of the narrative.
So present your side. If Trump's defense used this arguement it should be readily available; if they didn't then it won't be available and you will evidently blame the media.

Forum List

Back