Trump files, jury sees classified files or Trump wins

The governement can prove they were classified. Then it will be on FPOTUS#45 to prove they he declassified them prior to noon on January 20, 2021.

Such claims and testimony (data, times, location, conditions, documents, and testimony) will then be subject to rebuttal by the prosecution to impeach the claim. Then it will be up to the Jury to weigh who is telling the truth.

WW
One would think Democrats would learn a lesson when it was their master and GOD Biden caught with classified documents.

Jack Smith want's you to BELIEVE they are still classified. That is why he is holding them back.

If he showed them, he would be admitting they were declassified, and the case would be closed.

Either way this case is OVER.
Well lets see how that works out in court.

To the cowboys involved in the Russia hoax, it matters..............if released, they'll all go to jail. They are the ones who pushed to raid.

That simple.
having classified docs is illegal. It doesn't matter what they were, just that they were classified.

Absolutely is. Selective prosecution.
I guess you should blame Trump for that.

One would think Democrats would learn a lesson when it was their master and GOD Biden caught with classified documents.
Prosecute him too. Per DOJ guidelines prosecutions are estopped while in office, but go for it on Jan 21, 2025.

Not according to many involved in the investigation.

Not really.

He complied when subpoenaed............His attorneys requested and were granted several extensions on the meetings.
Sure, but then trump lied to investigators, obstructed justice and conspired to obstruct.

I have not seen Trump legal team use that arguement though. Why not?

Translation:
You have no problem spreading misinformatjon as long as it fits your own preferred conspiracy theories.
Just a general rule of thumb should be to NEVER quote anything you pick up from the likes of Bongino, Hannity, Levin, Kirk, etc.
These guys are entertainers not truth tellers.
They "entertain" by stoking outrage, grievance, and paranoia.
Don't be one of their suckers.
Translation:
MagicMike, I am the political magician,
watch, before your very eyes, I will pull my ass out of a hat,
watch this empty box, I will put the truth in it and make it disappear,
these lies, watch as they magically float and appear as the truth as I wave my magic wand
this card, has a fact, watch as I tear it up into a dozen pieces, see, it is no longer the truth
it is magic, cause I am magic mike

Translation:
these lies, watch as they magically float and appear as the truth as I wave my magic wand
this card, has a fact, watch as I tear it up into a dozen pieces, see, it is no longer the truth
Are you trying to speekie da Eenglis here?

Skipping to the middle of the story, LOL.

Former President Donald Trump was warned by one of his lawyers in May of last year that the FBI could search his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida if he didn't comply with a grand jury subpoena that requested the return of classified documents, NBC News has confirmed.

Trump was informed of the possibility of an FBI search by attorney Evan Corcoran, who met with Trump at Mar-a-Lago shortly after the subpoena was issued, ABC News first reported Wednesday.

Sure, but then trump lied to investigators,
I’ve seen that claim made over and over, but never supported.

What were Trump’s exact words when he “lied to investigators? “

Please provide the quote with a link. I’m sure you would have that or you would not make such a serious accusation.

Are you trying to speekie da Eenglis here?
Translation:

All career democrats of course.

I wish you guys would make up your minds. In one thread we are told that the professional soldiers and such that defend this nation are 100% Trump supporters. In the next thread somehow we have turned them into Democrats.

I don’t understand the problem. If Trump did nothing wrong, and everyone knows that, why worry?

What was the arguement provided in that vein?
Other than the obvious, I don’t know. The media is not in the habit of reporting the arguments that Trump’s lawyers make. They just like to say “Trump contends” or some such, and then explain why they think Trump is wrong.

Presenting both sides of the argument risk them losing control of the narrative.

FBI spent hours there sorting through boxes, with His permission. Even told Him to put a better lock on the storage room.
I think He complied.

Where did you get that?

Court documents say that Trump lawyers denied the FBI the ability to look in any boxes when they were there. That was during the execution of the subpoena.

We know it wasn't during the search warrant because his "permission" wasn't needed.

WW

Forum List

Back