Trump files, jury sees classified files or Trump wins

I distinctly remember Trump being President before Biden.
He;'s not an insecure asshole like Biden is. Biden know Trump is going to kick his ass on policy comes November and is trying to bankrupt him and put him in prison. Sad, sad, sad precedent your demented fuckstick has set for political campaigns.

Trump is not a "spy", nor did he "sell" anything to a foreign country. You are confusing him with Joe Biden, who actually did accept money from Russia, China, and Ukraine in return for political influence. Furthermore, President Trump had the ability to declassify documents, while as VP, Biden did not.

It's called "equal justice."
Cannon's ruling is further proof that Trump appointed a nitwit to a federal judgeship. But who's surprised that a lunatic like him would do that?

She has her head up her own ass when it's not planted in subhuman ape Trump's.

Sorry. I was operating under the premise that you were at least a little familiar with the indictments considering you are discussing them with much vigor in this thread.

Regardless, see page 40. (Count 37)

lol!

The indictment accuses him of “suggesting that his attorney false represent to the FBI grand jury that Trump did not have documents called for by the grand jury subpoena.”

So what does that mean? “Suggesting?” Was it with the wink of an eye or a nudge nudge? What were his exact words when he “suggested” that?

I know the mere accusation is enough for you to get all excited. But to prove a crime you have to have actual fax.

Sorry. I was operating under the premise that you were at least a little familiar with the indictments considering you are discussing them with much vigor in this thread.

Regardless, see page 40. (Count 37)

Damn girl. Did you even read his question before you started with the poopyhead insults? "What were Trump’s exact words when he 'lied to investigators? '"

First of all, I fully admit that delaying the case is the goal. Why shouldn’t I admit it? I predicted this months ago, and none of y’all would believe me. Everybody was so wee-wee’d up about convicting Trump before the election. Aaah, good times!

The trials should happen before the election for the good of the country. you do not want them to as you are worried he will be found guilty before he has immunity again for being POTUS.

Second, getting herself kicked off doesn’t seem like a strategy to delay the case. How long would it take to replace her? A day? Likely a replacement would be some Trump deranged, sham judge like that idiot in New York.

It would take a while. There would have to be motion filed, then a hearing on the motion and then a ruling on the motion and then finding a judge that has room on their docket.

They did not “need” a search warrant any more than they “needed” that raid. They “wanted” a raid to make the news. it was nothing more than a swatting that they legalize by getting some easily-led federal magistrate to sign off on a search warrant,

Humiliating Trump in an early attempt to force him out of the presidential race was clearly the goal.

Didn’t work, because Trump has more substance than they do.

The need for the subpoena and search warrent were all on FPOTUS#45.

16 Months of stalling the National Archivist.

3 Months of Stalling the National Archivist and the FBI. That resulted in the subpoena.

Hiding documents, not complying with the Federal subpoena, and actively obstructing the subpoena resulted in the search warrant the the United States Government taking it's property back and the criminal charges.

WW

3 Months of Stalling the National Archivist and the FBI. That resulted in the subpoena.

Hiding documents, not complying with the Federal subpoena, and actively obstructing the subpoena resulted in the search warrant the the United States Government taking it's property back and the criminal charges.

WW
Hmmm, and how many years did Joe Potato Head have documents?

Hmmm, and how many years did Joe Potato Head have documents?

Neither Pence, Biden, or FPOTUS#45 were charged with "having documents".

Charge Pence now with having documents. Add having documents now to the current charges against FPOTUS#45. Charge Biden when he's out of office. Biden can be impeached now and charged. All of that is fine with me.

WW

The trials should happen before the election for the good of the country. you do not want them to as you are worried he will be found guilty before he has immunity again for being POTUS.
I think there is almost 0 chance of Trump being found guilty. Haven’t you seen me asking all the Trump haters for specifics about what specifically Trump did? Nobody seemed to have an answer. Why don’t you scroll back and take a swing at some of those questions?

Joking aside, All these trials are very bad for the country. It’s obvious to almost everyone that this is the Democrats weaponizIng the justice system to stop their number one political opponent. Even the Trump haters know that, they just think it’s a good thing. They don’t understand how horrible this is for democracy. But that is because they are fucking morons. Not meaning you in that case.
It would take a while. There would have to be motion filed, then a hearing on the motion and then a ruling on the motion and then finding a judge that has room on their docket.
Then, in that case, Jack Smith needs to stop his stupid judge shopping and come up with some actual evidence. Not evidence that the jury doesn’t get to see, but real evidence.

WW
They never raided Hillary Clinton.

WW
There was no "need" other than Biden's political need. Trump was cooperating with NARA. There was zero security risk. The criminal investigation and the raid and these charges are simply absurd.

Libs are so used to judges being in on the witch hunting that emotional diarrhea overtakes them when just One doesn’t

It would be the same for any spies....or anyone that sells secrets to foreign countries.

You mean Biden, right? Because Biden had classified documents stored in a garage, where Hunter had easy access, some were stored in DC's Chinatown.

And some were shipped by regular couriers and not securely shipped.

Oh, and the Penn-Biden Center, heavily subsidized by the CCP.

He;'s not an insecure asshole like Biden is. Biden know Trump is going to kick his ass on policy comes November and is trying to bankrupt him and put him in prison. Sad, sad, sad precedent your demented fuckstick has set for political campaigns.
Trump isn’t insecure? he tore the country apart because he couldn’t mentally handle losing the election to Biden.

If the jurors can't see the evidence that Trump committed a crime, then there is no crime and he should be automatically acquitted.

Why do you liberals hate the presumption of innocence?
They seem to be OK with the presumption of innocence when Biden is concerned.

lol!

The indictment accuses him of “suggesting that his attorney false represent to the FBI grand jury that Trump did not have documents called for by the grand jury subpoena.”

So what does that mean? “Suggesting?” Was it with the wink of an eye or a nudge nudge? What were his exact words when he “suggested” that?

I know the mere accusation is enough for you to get all excited. But to prove a crime you have to have actual fax.
The word suggesting does not appear in count 37, page 40.

That is the indictment that indicates Trump lied (falsified) that you seem to be ignorant of.

Not sure what count you are reading or why.

Forum List

Back