Trump files, jury sees classified files or Trump wins

You can sift through your own lie.I will not be participating.
that is because if we did, you would prove to everyone you are wrong and I did not lie

I was trolling, you fell for it, I made a statement of fact knowing you would call it a lie, and when challenged you would not be able to respond because then we would see you are the liar

another democrat proves Trump has every right to keep all his presidential records in a furniture warehouse if he had chosen to do so

They are his to have
They demanded them back. He did and Then they found fault with the nature of the returning.
Witch Hunt

There is an old saying. Once the cops start looking they will find something. There are so many laws on the books eventually you will break one.

It is why I have written many times. The cops are not your friend.

But we aren’t talking about all the crimes. We are talking about the first criminal charges for Trump. The first ones filed. And we should focus on that.
Those would be the absurd NY charges. They ones for the payment of extortion money seven years ago. That were passed on by Bragg's predecessor for years. That were passed on by Bragg himself, for years.

They acquired evidence by interviewing his staff and reviewing footage from his security cameras.
if evidence is admitting what the government allows, for trump to take all his presidential records, then they have evidence that the documents were exactly where the archivists allowed the documents to be

could trump of put the documents in a furniture warehouse, or is it only a problem where the secret service are guarding?

The mistake Cannon is making is thinking the Presidential Records Act allows for the determination of whether the docs are classified or Trump's personal paperwork. The problem being the PRA is irrelevant in this case. Trump isn't being charged with a violation of the PRA. He's being charged with illegally possessing classified docs and refusing to turn them over to the DoJ.

Smith needs to get this case before the 11th Circuit and have this clearly compromised Trumper jurist taken off the case.

I think there is almost 0 chance of Trump being found guilty. Haven’t you seen me asking all the Trump haters for specifics about what specifically Trump did? Nobody seemed to have an answer. Why don’t you scroll back and take a swing at some of those questions?

Yet you are scared shitless of letting the trials happen. Weird.

Joking aside, All these trials are very bad for the country. It’s obvious to almost everyone that this is the Democrats weaponizIng the justice system to stop their number one political opponent.

The only people that think that are the Trump worshipers.

I would like to see the trials happen, give Trump the chance to be exonerated if what you say it true.

Then, in that case, Jack Smith needs to stop his stupid judge shopping and come up with some actual evidence. Not evidence that the jury doesn’t get to see, but real evidence.

Did the jury get to see all the classified information that the Govt claimed Aldrich Ames gave to the USSR when he was on trial? I am betting the answer is no, so in your world it was not real evidence and he should have been set free.

Forum List

Back