Trump files, jury sees classified files or Trump wins

White could have filed this in DC, isn't that right? I've honestly forgotten. I thought the whole thing was nonsense, although he's guilty. But after the "other docs things'

Not sure if that is all they need or even if that is all they have.

That will be up to the jury.

Not if it isn't relevant or helpful.
They Have been ajudged to be both relevant and helpful.
CIPA.

The indictments are not bogus.

Not according to CIPA.

How do you think the jury seeing classified documents will help Trump?
We will find that out at closing argument, I suppose.

Unless Jack Smith uses this excuse to drop the case, which would not surprise me.

Remember now that all this phantom hysteria is not over what Trump implemented but rather pearl clutches over what he had in storage

Did you think I wouldn't notice your link is from Feb. of 2022?
Duh You skipped to the middle. He was cooperating. But for the 14, 237th time, when he complied and turned over these docs, six weeks later Biden/Garland open the criminal investigation and empaneled a Grand Jury. Sad, sad day in American history

Talking to Trump clearly wasn't working. They had been talking to Trump for many months and he was still holding out.
Not according to many involved in the investigation.
Ultimately, the raid was proven to be necessary.
Not really.
If he complied then they wouldn't have needed a subpeana, Trump wouldn't have tried to obstruct justice or conspire to obstruct or have espionage documents found by the FBI during a warrant authorized search.
He complied when subpoenaed............His attorneys requested and were granted several extensions on the meetings.

If the jurors can't see the evidence that Trump committed a crime, then there is no crime and he should be automatically acquitted.

Why do you liberals hate the presumption of innocence?
They are not Liberals. Not even close.

I'm complaining that the leader of your party has chosen to only criminally prosecute his political foe, although all of these others, including himself, are guilty of the same offense. A sad, sad turn in American politics.
They did not actively try to hide the docs.
But if its still within the relevant statute of limitations go for it. Works for me .
Thats not a defense Trump can use though.

Do we really need a DNI review in light of Smith's indictment following the grand jury's decision?
It already happened. But Biden has refused to release the results. And it's important because the morons, like the ones you listen to on MSLSD are telling you that Trump was selling nuclear secrets from the docs.

Last edited:
She is trying to get kicked off the case, that would cause a long delay for the case, which is all they care about
With all the time wasted on frivolous motions and her dragging her feet there's no way the trial will take place before the election. So she's done her job in Trump's eyes.
I find myself having to agree with you two rather pessimistic gentleman. This case is toast, as far as interfering with the election, as planned.

The Georgia case won’t come to trial, because no jury could keep us straight face with flatback fanny, Willis making opening arguments.

So, the obvious Question is: what next? What’s the next best case now that the two purportedly strongest cases are basically over?

Jack Smith want's you to BELIEVE they are still classified. That is why he is holding them back.

If he showed them, he would be admitting they were declassified, and the case would be closed.

Either way this case is OVER.

It only matters that he had them, not what they were.
To the cowboys involved in the Russia hoax, it matters..............if released, they'll all go to jail. They are the ones who pushed to raid.

That simple.

They did not actively try to hide the docs.
But if its still within the relevant statute of limitations go for it. Works for me .
Thats not a defense Trump can use though.
Absolutely is. Selective prosecution.

Forum List

Back